Roman

I pull up at home with only desire to surprise Nicole, after our weird fight last night. Actually, it was not a fight only a disagreement. But in order to makeup, I hope that a bouquet of flowers and seeing me do the trick.

 But in order to makeup, I hope that a bouquet of flowers and seeing me do the trick

(Photo credit to owner)

I walk in to see Brie and Nicole, on the couch drinking some tea from her a mug I got her in Paris.
" It was honestly so romantic, I just saw it in a different li-" Nicole stops talking when she hears the door open. But looks confused when she sees me." Roman!"
" Hi baby." She gets off the couch to give me a hug." What are you doing here?"
" I missed you." I say giving her a kiss. "And I got you these." I give her the bouquet from around my back.
"Wow, they are beautiful!" Nicole says this makes me extremely happy until I see Brie roll her eyes at me.
" Is there a problem Brie?"
" Yea... It's idiotic of you to treat my sister the way you do. And think that saying some cheesy line and buying her flowers make it better."
Nicole look around the room before speaking." It's fine, Brie. It's an apology."
" No, its advantage of power." Brie says after Nicole clearly ends the debate.
" And how is that?"
" Because you know this is your house, your money... Pretty much your everything and you know she needs it to take care of your baby." Brie responds back with complete cluelessness.
" That's not true, Both of Nicole and my name is on the lease. And we talked about getting a joint bank account in Paris."
" Okay, well not really. She told me your response, about her just wanting to spend your money. And that's not cool."
" I was joking. She knows that."
" Well, is your marriage a joke with my sister... Because its pretty obvious your first one was. And don't deny it because if you really cared you would have made your counseling appointment by now. You would have started house searching, like you promised her. You been back three days... and nothing you say come true. You are just talk and I hope that she comes to her senses, and dump you. Because she know she call always live with me."
" You have stepped over the line, Brie." I say.
" No, you have Roman. Lying to her like that... she doesn't deserve it."I have nothing else to say so we both look at Nicole, who has been silent for past couple of minutes. Her face is red, and it's look like she about to cry any moment. " Tell him he's wrong, Nicole."
But instead I see the more urgent need that Nicole is not alright, and looks like she having anxiety attack. " Back off Brie, she does not look good." I walk over there to give her hug, but she pushes me back.
" Just Don't." She yells at the top of her lungs." Don't make me choose between my husband and my sister." She then runs upstairs and slams the bedroom door.