ROMAN

After Jimmy and Jey tell me their opinion on Nicole's love life, I quickly run upstairs, more confused than I ever was before. But I don't want to accuse of that because it will confirm that our relationship is over and that there is nothing I can do to save it.
So I just tell myself that I should just call her and be flat out honest with her.The phone dials once before she answers.
" Hello."
" Hey, it's me."
" What's up? Is everything okay with the kids?"
" Yea, they are fine. I was calling to apologize... you have no idea how bad I feel for kicking you out. It was really stupid and irresponsible of me, I was just angry."
" About Randy?"
" Yes, it was a slap in the face. Because I am your husband, and he's not. And I was the one that stayed up all night for you."
" I know, baby, and that's what I love about you. But you didn't even give me time to thank you. I just wanted to go home and relax. I just got out of the hospital.
" I know, I'm sorry. Let me prove it to you. Please give me a chance to see you again. Please come home."
There is a brief moment of silence before the answer.
" I don't want to go home."
" Well, where do you wanna go? I want to see you, just give me the time and place."
" Let's go to Hawaii tomorrow."
" Okay, sound like a plan. I will take this week off, and I will send you the tickets."
" Okay, I am excited to see you."
" I'm excited to see you as well, but one thing, please don't tell Brie."