NICOLE

I lay in Roman's arm watching him, as he goes on to watch the game, and not me. But it's okay, I am just glad I am here with him.

"Roman, it's getting late. We should probably get your phone back from Sasha, before she does some major damage. If she hasn't already."

"Then we would know by now. Beside I am thinking."

"Of what?"

"Away to keep her off of me forever. I am tired of playing her games."

"Well, what do you have now?"

"Not sure, or at least nothing that will work." He says running his large hands through my hair.

"Well, what does Sasha hate the most in a relationship?"

"Sharing, I guess. Why?"

"Because I think I have an idea. Just call your phone, through the hotel room."

"Why not yours?" He asks.

"Because she shouldn't know I am here."

"Right, and what do I say?" He asks as he reaches over to get the phone.

"Anything sexy and sweet but sound real." I say as I get out of the bed and head inside the bathroom to grab him a towel.

"Are you sure?" He asks following behind me.

"Yeah, now strip to your boxers. And put this on." I say passing him the towel.

"I am not to sure about this." He says as he slowly get undressed.

"It's fine."

"Well, what are you going to do?"

"I am going to undress, while you call her and invite her over."

"Nicole! No! I feel very uncomfortable with this whole thing. Why can't I just ask for my phone back?"

"Because she will still bother you. Now go, call your phone." I say as I get under the covers. He stares at me, before making the call.

"Hey, Sasha." Roman says. She begins to talk but I can't hear what she's saying."I was wondering if you could stop by, my room. I am bored and need some company." He says sounding unsure of himself. She talks some more before the two hang up.

"What did she say?"

"She will be over soon. But I don't like this idea. She may want to go far."

"Not with me here. Unless she trying to have a threesome." I joke but he doesn't find it funny."Baby,  Calm down. Nothing bad is going to happen. She will come in, see you in the towel. But when you get to the bed, she will see me fake sleeping. You tell her we were having sex, and it wasn't good. But she will be turned off, I promise."

"But it makes me look bad. Besides she will tell people."

"I know, and I am sorry. But I doubt anyone will believe her, and I don't want to seem that way. But I need her off of you."And just like that there is a knock at the door. "Well, go and get it."I whisper before falling fake asleep.