Nicole

I tap my feet with excitement as I wait with excitement as Roman's flight lands back home. I see him come in cluelessly because I want to surprise him. He is about to walk pass me until I tell. " Baby!" He looks down and smiles at me before I leap on him and give him a big hug.
" What are you doing here?"
" I wanted to surprise you."
" Well, I am surprised." He says putting me down before one last kiss. We hold each other hands, until reaching the parking lot.

" So how were my parents?"" Good

" Good. It was wonderful to spend time with them on a deeper, personal level. Your dad and I completed a puzzle, I might have it framed and sent to him."
" That's cute. My mom was telling me about your puzzle making skills."I share a quick laugh before turning off and leaving the airport and hitting the highway." So I wanted to tell you this before it got back to you. But my mom called and told me that she thinks it best that it's best for me to find some sort of way to get a prenup even though we are married. I told her I would just quite her, but we already had this conversation. And there will be no prenup."
" Oh wow! Thanks for telling me. But that's shady because your mom literally was talking about having a better relationship with me, but she's already focused on divorce."
" Don't take it personally, I think she is trying to protect me, and-"
" Protect you! What am I? a monster? Gosh!"
" No, I just lost a lot with my first divorce and doesn't want the same... Possibility."
" Whatever... Can we just changed the conversation?"
" Yes... But she was not calling you a monster. She was-"
" Just drop it! Okay?"