ROMAN

" You got to come man!" Dean says. " Like everyone is going to be there."
" I don't know man."
" When was the last we all had a boys weekend. We grind all year, take a break. The girl's do it like five times a year."
" No, they don't. It's only one. Plus, the girls didn't cheat in Vegas a month ago."
" Your worried about, Nicole?"
" Yea, we are doing good."
" Well, just ask her."
" I might, but she is going to be upset at me even asking her."
" Well... There she is now." I look down to see a face time request from Nicole.
" I will take this, and let you know." before I answer Dean start to make barking noises. " Goodbye, Dean," I say closing the door and going inside my hotel room." Hey, Baby. I wanted to ask you something..." As I am talking I recognize that I don't see my happy girl. " What's Wrong?"
" Brie and I got in this huge fight?"
" About what?"
" Because she mistreated you. And by the way, I am really proud of you for being the bigger person... You earned brownie points in my book."
" Thank you... but I just didn't want things to be awkward. So-"
" And that's what I told her. I was like at least he cares about your opinion. Roman, all my other ex's would not even care. It would be be Brie or them... and she knows I hate that so I don't understand why she is doing the same."
" I am sorry, Nicole. But things will get better, I think she is just being a protective twin and once she sees that things are going good, she will come through."
" Yea, but when will that be? I don't want to have the baby... And have it where the baby can see only you or her one at a time."
" Well, let me talk to her. We can go out for lunch, and just talk."
" Yea, that sounds good. And I will babysit Birdie."
" Good. But in the meantime, work things out with your sister. She is there to support you, and she can't do that if you guys are fighting. But I am going to get going, I need to take a shower... I smell awful from my match."
" Okay, goodnight. I love you." she says blowing me a kiss before hanging up. When I hang up the phone I go to my text immediately to text Dean.

 When I hang up the phone I go to my text immediately to text Dean

I rather play it safe, and not upset her. I am just trying to keep my family together.