ROMAN

"Are you ready to go?" I hear outside my hotel room door.

"Yeah! One moment." I say as I grab my wallet, and look back to make sure I have everything. I twist the door knob, opening the door to see just Jimmy. "Where's Jey?" I ask.

"Downstairs, getting the limo."

"Limo? What is this prom?"

"No, just a change of plans." He says as we get on the elevator.

"What kind of change of plans?"

"Well, we know that you've been feeling down with all your baby mama drama."

"Wife!" I say correcting him.

"Fine, it's not as smooth to say. But wife problem. It's sounds like I am going to say WiFi problem." He says as we get off the elevator and onto the lobby."And this is nearly opposite of WiFi problem, because a WiFi problem all you have to do is throw some money at it, and it's solve. You can't do this with your wife."

"Well, yeah, I hope so. She's not a stripper, I don't throw money at her. I gotta respect her, she's caring my babies for me."

"You throw money at your problems with her." He whispers.

"What? I ask getting defensive.

"Come on, there is no need to deny it. She's mad at you, you buy her house."

"We are renting, until we build a new one. Because I promised her."

"Your proving my point. She's mad at you, you say let's go on vacation. You pay for the whole thing, only to be disappointed at the end. And this was all recent, I can only imagine what you spent on her before. Cars? Purses? Jewelry?"

"That's not true, Nicole is very independent. That one thing about her that turns me on. And if she wanted to she can buy all that and more, she doesn't need me. She would be fine, if she was to leave me and never looked back. I hope she doesn't but she would. And the more I am talking to you, the more I realize that I need to get back to her. I'll fly back tomorrow, if anyone ask tell them it was emergency and I had to go."

"Alright, but one last thing. You bring her a bouquet of ' I am sorry flowers.' And she won't be so forgiving, she wants the big ticket items. Wake up man, before you wake up and it's all gone. Wife, kids, money. That's your life itself. Get her in place."