ROMAN

"You ready?" I ask Nicole as she stands near me. She seems excited to be here.
"Yea, it was so good to see everyone face and talk to them. I can't wait to come back after the baby."
"Well don't rush it. This maybe your only kid from me."
"From you?"
"You know what I mean."
"I know, I'm just joking. But since this was sorta last minute, I need to reschedule my doctor's visit."
"Alright, just let me know, and I will be able to make it."
"Oh, I already have the date."
"What day?"
"the 29th."
"That's next week."
"Yea, I know. Is something wrong with that date?"
"Yea, I am at a meet and greet in Texas. Will the 30th it works, I will be home?"
"No, I won't be. I am flying out to Arizona, for work. Can you just ask for that day off?"
"No, I am fully booked. I can't let my fans down, you know how it is."
"Yea, but this maybe you're only child, right?"She then steps forward ahead into the gorilla. I will talk to her later, during a more appropriate time.
"Nikki and Roman... You guys are on in 3...2...1." An assistant says.
My music and Nicole and I walk on stage to see a stunned Alexa and AJ Styles.

"Look who it is? Nikki Bella!" Alexa says."The last time I seen was at SummerSlam. When I took your title in-"
"In three seconds." AJ says laughing along with Alexa.
"And let me guess, you came here because you want another chance. Because you weren't camera-ready or you had to take one last photo to become an official influencer, but news flash honey there is a line and you need to get in the back of it." Alexa says. Nicole picks up her microphone to respond.
"Are you done yet? Because that is not even why I am here, I am here because for the last month I have watched you take cheap shots, at my husband for his title as he goes against AJ, and I am here to make it even. So when you are ready ref ring the bell."