Nicole

I am sitting in the home office when I get a facetime call from Roman.

" Baby!" I scream out in joy before evening barely answering the phone

" Baby!" I scream out in joy before evening barely answering the phone. But my joy fades when I notice that some things aren't right. " I can't see your face, is something wrongs with your camera."
" Oh yeah, it must be. But what are you doing ?"
" I was trying on some things Brie brought over from the Bella army. Aren't these glasses great?"
" Yea, but I didn't know Brie was coming."
" Oh yea, she has not seen me since I told her I was pregnant. So she wanted to visit me, and brought Birdie along." I can tell by his silence on the end of the line, that he is not happy. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry. I just wanted to see my sister and niece, that's all all. I promise we won't make a mess."
" No that's not what I am worried about, but it's fine." There is an awkward level of quietness for about thirty seconds.
" So I was looking at some more houses, but I was also thinking that maybe we can get our own house built. So it can be designed just for us. But Brie and I are going to see some houses this-"
" Why! She's not living with us. You should wait for me, and at the very least the kids."
" Roman, calm down, nothing is set in stone. We are just looking. But is something wrong? Did you have a bad match or something?"
" No... You know what's it getting late. I will call you in the morning."
" Okay, Bye-" I stop at the actions of him hanging up." Okay then." I say getting up and leaving the office.
" Was that Roman?" Brie asks me as I walk to her.
" Yea."
" How is he?"
" I don't know, but he was acting weird."
" Like what?"
" He made it clear that he didn't want you and Birdie here. And I was I like..." I look to see Birdie was still up. " I was like 'F' you in my mind. And then I told him that we were going to see houses, and he was like why Brie? Bring me and the kids. I was like calm down and what's wrong and he was like nothing I am going to bed. Oh and I didn't even tell you the other night, he came in the room while I was laying down we had a conversation and then he just turned off the lights. I was his child. It's like excuse me, I am having your child... I am not your child. Don't put me to bed."
" That's so stupid, Nicole. It's like he needs to grow up."
" I know it honestly is, but I am going to sleep. It's been a long day... see ya in the morning."