Roman

I lay under the covers as I wait for Nicole to come out of the bathroom. She says she has a surprise for me... Which is probably just sex, but I am not hating.
She comes out of the bathroom with this smirk and her tiny, black robe on. Before making her way to me, she goes to the door and locks it.
"No, let say the kids need us."
"Well, let's just lock it for now. You don't want them to walk in on us."
"Fine." I say, understanding her point. She runs over to me, taking off her robe to reveal her tight lace bra and matching lace underwear. " Come here!" I moan over to her. She comes and gets under the cover. I start to remove her bra, as I feel her breast against my chest. And she takes my boxer off, as our lips connect. I can not help but moan at each touch and stroke.
"Baby, be quiet. The kids are next door." She says, coming out from under, and I follow her.
"I am sorry, but I can't be quiet when I make love to you." I say to her; I see her beginning to blush."But I will try to; come on, I leave in a couple of days, and we won't get to this again until then."
"Actually..." She says with a big smile.
"What?"
"This was the news I was going to tell you this afternoon. But when I was in Los Angeles, I had a lot of time to think. And I was thinking about how much I missed my old life and being with you on the road. So... I made a call to creative about me coming back."
"But you're having a baby." I say, reaching for her stomach and rubbing it.
"I know, but I am not showing yet. So I can still fit my gear, and I can be a manager to you or a mentor to the upcoming girls. And stand at the ringside."
"But ringside is dangerous is as well."
"I know... And I knew you were going to say that, but I am just lonely here. It's like I have the kids here with me all the time. Brie does not live here."
"Well, I can ask my parents."
"I don't want your parents. I want you... Roman." She says, starting to cry a little. And I hate when that happens, mainly when I cause it.
"Fine. Fine. You can manage me or be at ringside. But if you get hit just once, you are done until you have the baby. Do you understand?"
" Oh, thank you. I am thankful for you letting me do this."
"No problem. As long as it makes you happy."