ROMAN

"What's up handsome?" I hear behind me, as I wait for this meet and greet to start. I am normally really excited, but not after this morning." Hey, I am talking to you."

"I know, Sasha. I just don't wanna talk to you."

"Oh, I like it when you are mean like this." She says touching my muscle.

"Don't touch me." I say moving my arm towards me. She then comes around, and I can't help but laugh at her."Really, why are you dressed as Nicole?

"Because I heard you went home, to see her. But here I am. It's pretty easy easier to play her all boobs and no brain."

"Don't you ever say that again, about my wife. She's a lot smarter than you. She knows when to back off married man."

"Everyone give a warm welcome to Roman Reigns!" We hear an announcer says, as the crowd goes on to cheer.

"That's hurtful. But you seem irritated,  I will let you cool off. I will see you after the meet and greet." She says before touching my lower back.

"I am good," I say before getting on stage. "Hello, everyone thank you for having me." I say as I wave to my fans.

"Where's your wife?" the first fan asks, a little girl with pigtails asks me as she holds her hand behind her back, all nervously.

"Oh, Nikki Bella?" I ask, she shakes her head happily. "She's not here. She's at home."

"I have something to give her. " she pulls out a homemade beaded necklace and passes it to me. "I made it all by myself."

"I can tell, it's beautiful she will love it."

"But, I also have something to tell her."

"Well, if it's okay I can record a video of you asking your question. And If your mommy gives her me her information and I will Nikki's answer, and send it to your mommy."

"Really?" She asks smiling ear to ear.

"Yea, let me get my phone." I reach for my phone but am shock when it's not in my pocket." That's strange."