Roman

My head slightly turns when I hear a car pulling into the driveway, forcing Dean, Jimmy, Jey and I to stop playing our game of basketball... but I don't care. I just care, Nicole back. She hops out of the car with a tea in her hand and give us a slight wave as she heads inside the house.
" Time out." I call following behind her, she doesn't close the door when she see's I am behind her. We meet in the kitchen where she is placing her drink in the fridge. " How are you?" I ask being thankful for any answer.

 " How are you?" I ask being thankful for any answer

( Photo credit to owner.)
" Much better."
" That's good... But baby I just want to apologize for yesterday and the day before that. I think I just became jealous of Brie because she was getting to do all the fun things we should be doing." I say even though I don't want to move.
" See... Was it that hard to say your feelings." She jokes bringing me in for a hug.
" Well, since I am such a man of words, let's go out for dinner tonight and I will serenade you with a poem."
" Oh, that's sounds nice. But I have to actually go meet Brie... She is still in Florida and I just want to talk to her."
" Oh, so you didn't stay at the same hotel?"
" No, she texted me this morning. But can you get my purse, I don't feel like running upstairs."
" Yea... Which one?"
" the red one on the table upstairs... But you can pass get my wallet out of it. I can't believe I went 24 hours without any form of money."
I start to go upstairs when my concern brings me to a complete stop.
" Nicole, if you had no money where did you stay last night?"