NICOLE

Ugh! The past 24 hours have been a nightmare. I have no control over my life. I should be the one running the show, but somehow Roman took control of that. I should be the one angry and making decisions like that. Why do I give him so much power over me?
I wake up and make a beeline straight in the kitchen because I know Roman is in there. I can smell the food.
"Hey! Beautiful. I made you the French toast you wanted." He says all happy and Jolly. But I just look at him with such anger. " Woah! What happened? Do you not want the french toast anymore? I can make you something else, just tell me what you for breakfast, and it will happen."
"Ah, no, I am telling you what is happening. Fuck breakfast! Actually, Fuck this vacation. You are coming back with me to our house in Arizona because it's not fair that you will knock me up, and then live over 2,000 miles away from me. And then only visit me once a month!"
" I said twice a month."
" I don't care either one is not acceptable because I mine will get those divorce papers now. Because I won't need you, you will just be dead weight to me. So when I ask you to do something, you will do it for me, I don't care if you have to drive hours. And in the meantime, while you are living with me in Arizona, we will be getting a built-in house Flordia, as you promised me during our honeymoon because I should be the essential thing in your life right now. Do you understand, Reigns?"  I ask, looking deep into his eyes, enforcing my power over him.
" Yes, I will change the plan tickets now."
" Good, I am going to get ready. And Wait for me for breakfast!" I demand of him, walking off from him, flicking my hair in his face.
Ugh! That felt good.