NICOLE

"I am so glad to see you." I say, hugging Naomi as she comes inside.
"So what's going on? I could tell something was wrong with his attitude."
"I just feel like Roman doesn't respect my feeling. His daughter told me I was evil, I was hurt, and he told me I was overreacting. And we got in this huge fight, resulting in me yelling at him, Shut up. And I felt terrible, but I feel like he neglects me and my feeling. And only takes it seriously when I say 'divorce.' and I don't want to threaten that all the time. Because when I do, he gets his act cleaned up, and he goes out and does nice things. But why should I have to do that?" As I open up to Naomi, I find myself getting emotional.
"I am sorry, Nicole."
"It's okay. I'm just worried about Jojo and my relationship. Because we got along so well, so I was shocked. Have you had any problem with Jimmy's kids?"
"No, it was weird at first because I became a mom overnight. But we never had an issue."
"Yea, that's also something. I am trying to fit into his life, and I barely had 24 hours of being a stepmom. Before I am finding out was pregnant. And all that stuff with Vegas was going on. I just wish things were laid out differently. But there are two-bedroom here, this one and one downstairs. Would you and Jimmy be inserted in staying with us? You and I could stay up here, and Roman and Jimmy can stay downstairs. I just don't want to be with him today!"
"That sounds fun. Let me ask Jimmy real quick."
As she leaves the room, Roman stands at the door. He comes in, and, without saying a word, he wraps his arm around me. And start to kiss me on the cheek.
"I am sorry that I didn't respect your feelings. Come downstairs with us." He then leaves the room and heads back downstairs.
Do I even have a choice?