NICOLE

"Okay, I have the candy, balloons, cards, and everything else. I feel like I have a mini baby reveal."
I say, walking through the aisle of the store, laughing to myself as I eat through a bag of black licorice I brought from home. "Oh, I just should get a cake." I walk on over to the bakery of the store. And pull a number as I wait in line. "96."
But I am not only one; I feel a hand touch my back.
"I thought that was you." I turn around and see Aliyah behind me. I give a fake smile, but what does she want? We are not friends.
"Oh, Hey, Aliyah. What are you doing here?"
"Oh, I was just shopping." I look in her cart and see there is nothing in it.
"Well, it looks like you have a long way to go. Have fun." I say, trying to end this conversation, but she's not getting it.
"So, when did you get back from Arizona?"
"Yesterday, I came home early. Because I missed my husband."
"Oh, speaking of him, he's impressive with his touch."
"Well, most on the main roster are. We would hate to hurt somebody."
"Well, and he works so well with hands. But you already know that." She then licks her tongue around her lips to symbolize they had sex."I am shocked you are still with him."
"Aliyah, I am a grown woman. I don't have time for your childish game."
"Whatever." She walks off, and once out of my sight. I cover my eyes with sunglasses and can't help but to cry.
Let's say they did have sex? It's a huge possibly because he has lied to me before about this. And he's super nice now, getting the house, letting me go on the road with him. And letting me spend whatever on his card. It just to much to bare.