Angels Cry - A Janoskian fan...

By mzbrooks

A little bit of The O.C, a bit of The Notebook and a bit of LOL. A crazy Janoskian Fan fiction guranteed to g... More

Home sweet home
Mini black party dress
Sparks and tears
He does care
A writer
Model potential
Carnival
Awkward couple situations
Unofficial date
Warning
Contract
Gina
Rivals
Nonna
Royal Melbourne show
The ice-skater
Framed
Trust
Letting loose
Stupid decisions
Second chances
Sneaky
Birthday outing
Birthday party
Real hate
I can't live without you
Proving love
Meet the family
Halloween
Pop the question
Flu
Sold
Real love
Reece Mastin
Skip's fight
VCE finals
Sleepover
Senior formal
I'm pregnant
Drunk
Ooh La La
Forgiving
Promise ring
Graduation
Cruise
Protect me
Mr Sanders
Accusing
Misunderstandings
Find your way to my heart
Flower Drum
Hidden past
New year's eve
Fighting for love
Rescue
Name wars
Meet and greet
Baby shower
Ecstacy
Tainted
Goodbyes
Painting
Mob Wives
Bachelor/bachelorette parties
In the end
Smiles all over
I guess this is goodbye
Save you
Victoria's Secret
Veronica Bravo
Disneyland
Valentine's day
I'm gonna be a dad
Paris
Last night
Welcome home
Safe in your arms
Too far
Together
Book release
To trust or not to trust
A bit tipsy
Shocked
Complications
I'm doing it for you
Date night
The one for me
Psychic
Alexis
Revelation
New beginnings
Confrontation
Happily ever after
Studio love
Careers
Author's Note (Sorry I know these are annoying)

Secret

5.5K 61 4
By mzbrooks

Natalie's POV

Jai had already pre-planned most of the trip and since we haven't been anywhere in the world before this trip he was acting like a mad tourist. He wanted to go and visit every single tourist attraction we could in the time that we had.

"Buckingham Palace? Really?" I laughed.

"Yeah. Why not? You're a princess aren't you?" He winked and I laughed.

"Ok Jai. Ok." I rolled my eyes and he parked the car. We got out only to find a huge line awaiting us.

"Jai, we won't make it inside the palace today. Let's just leave it for today and come back tomorrow." I suggested.

"Well what are we gonna do today then?" He asked.

"Jai. We're in London. I'm sure we'll find something to do." I pointed out as I got back ino the car. He groaned but still got back into the car.

As we drove through London I could tell Jai was a bit disappointed, but I couldn't understand what the big was about the going to the Palace.

I turned to my side and faced him as he drove. I grabbed his hand and he glanced at me.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"No you're not. I can tell." I laughed.

"Well if you knew then why did you ask?" He snapped. I was shocked. He was making a big deal out of nothing.

"Woah. Calm down." I mumbled and turned away and faced out the window.

**********************************

Jai's POV

I kept driving in silence until I found a place to pull over. I turned off the engine and I turned to face her.

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"You should be." She laughed.

"No. I really am. I just- I- Uh... Look, I really am sorry. Can we pretend I never snapped? I didn't mean it I'm just a bit stressed right now." I stuttered.

"Why?" She asked turned to face me. How could I explain this to her? I couldn't tell her that I wanted to propose to her, but I also didn't have another valid reason for snapping at her. I was just so frustrated because I had planned something really special at the palace for the proposal and I had the ring in my pocket waiting to be slipped onto her finger.

I thought about it for a bit until I finally came up with a suitable lie.

"Because I just wanna make everything perfect. I want us to have a good time." I lied. She looked at me and laughed.

"You're a shit liar. But I'll accept it. So what are we gonna do?" She asked. I looked out the and saw a group of people gathered around something. I also noticed a huge sign displaying a scavenger hunt.

"We're going on a scavenger hunt." I smiled and she looked at me with the most confused look on her face and I laughed and pinched her cheeks.

"You're so cute when you're confused." I laughed and she was still confused. 

_________________________________________

We signed up and the organizers gave us a camera, a map and a list. The list had 15 different things on it.

We headed off and began with whatever we thought was closest to us on the map.

"Jai stop!" Natalie called out as we were near a pier. We got out of the car and got someone to take a photo of us on their boat.

We proceeded with the rest of things on the list and even though it was a competition we just wanted to have fun for the day.

We got our photos with a double decker bus, a telephone box, a group of strangers, a vintage car and heaps more other things which were super fun to find.

After many hours we finally finished everything on the list and jumped back into the car and headed back towards the starting point.

When we got there we jumped out of the car and saw another group getting out their car and no one else was there yet. We raced towards the flag which marked the finish and beat the other group.

"Congratulations! You two are the first to complete the scavenger hunt and therefore making you two the winners!" Leah, the host, cheered. Natalie turned to face me with a huge smile on her face and then jumped into my arms. I held her tight and then spun her around. She laughed and when I put her down we shared one heck of a kiss.

We waited a while for the other groups to arrive until finally everyone was here.

"Natalie and Jai can you two please hop onto the stage?" Leah asked. Natalie and i walked onto the stage and stood next to Leah.

"Congratulations you two on winning. How was it?" Leah smiled.

"It was really fun. We had a great time." Natalie replied.

"And what do you plan on doing with your prize money of $1000?" Leah winked.

"Anything my princess wants to do." I smiled and pulled Natalie closer to me as the crowd cooed.

"One quick question. What's your status? Married, engaged, dating?" Leah asked.

"Um... Currently dating but hopefully engaged in the near future." I winked and I noticed Natalie blushing.

"Oh, well, congratulations in advance and I'll be expecting my invitation very soon." Leah laughed and so did we. I felt Natalie feeling a bit weak and my arm around her waist was almost the only thing holding her up.

___________________________________________

After the scavenger hunt we deciced on dinner at a fancy restaurant. As we were sitting and eating our food I remembered her sudden almost fainting experience back when we were on the stage.

"Hey Nat, were you feeling alright when we were on the stage before?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"When I was holding you on the stage I felt you almost collapse. It was basically just me holding you up." I explained.

"Oh yeah, um.. Well I felt a bit dizzy and kind of zoned out for a second, but it's fine. Feeling like I'm gonna pass out or something but it's nothing." She went on trying to avoid the conversation.

"Natalie why didn't you tell me?" I asked grabbed her hands and holding them in mine.

"Because I didn't wanna worry you. And it's not a big deal anyway." She smiled reassuringly, but I could tell it was fake.

"Maybe we should go see doctor or something?" I suggested.

"No!" She snapped taking me surprise.

"Sorry. I'm fine. It's jsut that we don't need to see a doctor. It's probably just nothing." She smiled.

"Natalie are you ok?" I asked worried.

"I'm fine. I'm just really tired. It's been a big day." She smiled. I knew something was up with her. Something that was on her mind but she wasn't telling me about. Hopefully she'll me soon enough.

We continued on with dinner and then headed back to the hotel room where we picked up Lady and took her for a walk.

****************************************

Natalie's POV

I really did want to tell Jai, but I wasn't sure how he would handle. I actually hadn't told anyone yet because I was worried as to what people would think of me. 18 years old and pregnant. I was honestly teriffied.

I decided to call Sydney that night and ask her what to do. I went downstairs and into the lounge where I sat down and called Sydney.

"Hey Natalie."

"Hey Sydney."

"What's wrong? You sound like something's wrong."

"Sydney I have to tell you something."

"Are you ok? Natalie you're really scaring me."

"Sydney. I'm pregnant."

"Excuse me?!"

"Please don't make me repeat myself."

"So I'm gonna be an aunty?!"

"Is that really all you care about?"

"Of course not. I'm so happy for you. What was Jai like when you told him?"

"Um.. I kind of.. Haven't exactly... Told him yet..."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm scared Syd. I'm scared that he's just gonna ditch."

"Jai? Jai Brooks? Jai fucking Brooks ditching you just because you're pregnant? Look, I don't know which Jai Brooks you know, but I know the one who is crazy about you and wouldn't let anyone or anything go near you. Natalie he loves you."

"I'm just really scared Syd."

"Tell him."

"I can't."

"You can and you will. He's gonna be over the moon and you two are gonna have a big happy family with a dog and the picket fence and be all cute and shit. Ok?"

"You're such an idiot."

"But that's why you love me."

"That's true." Sydney and I spoke for the rest of the night and I finally decided that I would tell Jai as soon as I could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 81 27
Love the boys and I decide to do a imagine book on them so here we go :) Go follow them on twitter an Instagram and subscribe to their YouTube chann...
399K 4K 94
I love writing imagines about the Janoskians. They're perfect and I love them with every piece of my heart c: I hope you all enjoy, I'm doing a bit p...
6.3K 27 51
If your a huge fan of the janoskians like me! Then read these imagines I promise they will be worth your while ❤️
1.3M 16.3K 47
Claire lives with her dad in California, and always has ever since her parents split up when she was young. But when her dad gets sick, very sick, an...