Your Little Secret (Harry Sty...

By British1Dbabes

"One day, you'll want me.." Mollie has a unique hate for one and only boy band member Harry Styles. She think... More

1. Birthday Presents
2. 5 normal Boys
3. Meet and Greets
4. "It's locked"
5. "You'll want me"
6. The Tweet
7. Forceful Kiss
8. Just Chillin'
9. "Hide!"
10. "Please?"
11: He's gone...
12: Texting Harry Styles
13. A sunny Day
14: Bad Choice
15: Shopping Trip
16: She came?
17: Truth or Dare?
18: "Is it true?"
19: Diamond Sky
21: "Thank you for being there"
22: A car ride, a visit to nans and a text message.
23: Day One
24: End of day 1. Start of day 2.
25: Swing ball
26: Out of place
27: Sleeping arrangements
#AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik
28: A first glimpse
29: "I can't breathe!"
30: An eventful interview
31: London, a flight and a boys top
32: Anything can happen
33: A shocking discovery
34: Everything has Changed.
35: What happens now?
36: The journey home
37: "Bye"
38: A Costa with Stella
39: "No...she's not"
40: Party time
41: Front page
42: "Why would you say that?"
43: Right from the start
44: Your Little Secret
45: Crying, dinner and crying again
46: A walk in the park
47: "...Consider it"
48: "I'm crazy about her"
49: "It just felt right"
50: "Wait till tomorrow"
51: It's different
52: Hidden Truths
53: Here we go...
54: Meeting my mum
55: What did she say?
56: The perfect night.
57: "Wait until tomorrow"
58: "Goodnight."
59: "Do you really want to?"
60: surprise and a dip in the pool
61: A new feeling
62: "I trust you"
63: "His eyes"
64: An envelope.
65: It's from...
66: A hot chocolate
67: "Happy Birthday!"
68: "I love you."
69: "Was I okay?"
70: A present and a Skype call
71: We're going to the Zoo
72: Surprise?
73: "I trusted you."
74: Truth or lies?
75: Losing her?
76: The signs.
77: Forever and Always
78: Love like this.

20: "Do we have a deal?"

2K 38 4
By British1Dbabes

This story does not belong to me. I am rewriting the story, since it got deleted from Watt-pad. It is one of my favorite fan-fictions, and I really don't want to see it go. So once again this story does not belong to me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mollie POV

...

My eyes slowly flutter open, adjusting to the darkness. When did I fall asleep? I rub my tired eyes, yawning in the process.

I suddenly freeze, realizing that I am not alone. I snap my head to the side, disturbed at who I see.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I harshly speak, removing my legs from Harrys' and shrugging off a cardigan that was on me. Whose was this?

"Sitting." He states, raising one eyebrow.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"A while." He speaks with such ease.

"Well why didn't you wake me?" I immediately stand up, "I wanted to be home by 12!"

"Oh I'm sorry," he sarcastically mocks, "I didn't want to wake you!"

"Well you should of."

He frowns, standing up beside me.

"If I woke you up, you would have moaned, so either way I am going to lose right?"

I grunt, shaking my head. I can't believe I fell asleep. I didn't want to be here at this time of night. It's going to take Stella and I ages to get home!

"Where's Stella? We need to go." I forcefully speak, beginning to walk up the garden.

"She's in bed." Harry calmly responds, causing me to stop.

"What? Whose?"

"Nialls."

"Why?!" The anger boils up.

"Because she is too drunk to even walk Mollie, Niall was being a gentleman and let her stay." He steps a little closer, still quite a big gap between us. "You can too if you want?"

My face twists.

"There is no way I am staying here! Where would I even sleep!?"

He shrugs, not looking too bothered by my concerns.

"No thanks. I'm walking home." I huff, collecting my bag from the outdoors table.

"You're joking tight?" His voice raises, "It's 1:30 and you want to walk back home through the streets of London. Are you mad?"

"No. But I'm not staying here!" I yell, striding towards the gate.

"Why don't you just order a taxi?" Harry questions, following my every move.

"Because I don't have any money on me."

"Well then I'll drive you." He suggests, digging in his pockets for his keys.

"No." I bluntly reply. "I don't want you to give me a lift home. I'll be fine okay? So just leave it."

"It's over an hours walk to your house from here. Why won't you let me drive you?" There's a mixture of confusion, anger and annoyance in his voice. All sending me mixed signals about how he felt about the idea.

"I just don't. I can walk home you know? I am capable."

"I never said you weren't." He growls "I'm just saying it's dangerous out."

"I'll be fine.'

He shakes his head, disapproving with my answer.

"Come on then." He sighs, placing his hand on my lower back, guiding me out of the door. What is he doing? "I'll walk you back."

I stop, turning back around to face him.

"I said I can do it by myself Harry." I state, staring into his eyes.

"Yeah, well I'm a gentleman and I always walk a girl home."

I scoff. "You? A gentleman?" I mock, rolling my eyes, "yeah right."

"Yeah! And if you actually knew me, you would know that." He harshly replies, forcefully guiding me out. I think my comment has offended him. He removes his hand, walking to my right hand side, keeping his distance. This was going to be a long walk.

I pull out my phone from my bag, sighing at the time. *1:42*. We should be back at mine in about an hours time, maybe sooner if we walk fast. But my feet were hurting already and it had only been 10 minutes.

I turn to Harry, whose head faced the ground, his curls covering his identity.

A slight hit of guilt comes over me as I watch him walk. He offered to walk over an hour just to make sure I get home safely. But then again, he is the one that wanted to. I would have been more than happy to go by myself.

"Mollie." The raspiness of Harrys' voice startles me.

What did he want?

"Yes?"

"You know when you arrived tonight, and you sat around the table eating, and you said there wasn't anything that you liked about me..." he pauses, "was that true?"

"Y-yeah." I stutter, thinking about his question.

"So out of everything to do with me, you don't like one little thing?" He smiles in disbelief, as if I was hiding something.

"Nope." I pop the 'p', smiling to myself.

"Oh come on," He whines looking at me, "I bet you can name 3 things that you actually like about me." He challenges.

"No, I can't, it's physically impossible Harry." I joke in a serious tone, our eyes exchanging glances as we walked.

"Just try." He laughs, demanding for my acceptance.

"Fine." I huff, "but you have to name 3 things about me."

"Deal." He smiles with a sense of accomplishment on his face. "You go first."

I hum, thinking of answer.

"You've got great hair, I'll give you that" I admit, biting my cheek.

A smug look prints itself on his face, happy with my answer.

"A fan of the curls are you?" He teases, turning his head towards mine, both of us still walking at a slow pace.

"I'm not a fan of them, I'm  just saying they're nice." I defend "unique that's all."

"I seem to remember you calling me a poodle earlier." He lightly laughs, facing the front once again. "Anything else?"

"I think you'll find it's you turn to say something about me." I speak, looking up at him.

He bites his lip, looking up to the sky. Obviously he was struggling to think of an answer.

"You're independent." He suddenly speaks.

His compliment shocks me a little.

And why is that a good quality?" I curiously ask, raising my eyebrows.

"Because." he speaks. "you're willing to do everything by yourself and you don't like relying on others. You have your own opinions and don't let others manipulate you into thinking differently. It's good because it shows you're strong...not many girls have that. Even though it is annoying as hell sometimes."

I can't help but smile a little. I slowly nod, running through his answer in my head.

"Thanks. I guess."

"Your turn." He orders, ending the moment.

I tap my bag, mentally listing a couple of possible answers.

"You're consistent."

He looks confused.

"What? Why's that good?"

"Because ever since the first day I met you, you've tried to change my opinion of you. You've never given up on that... and I guess never giving up is an important aspect to life."

"And I won't give up until you change your mind." He chuckles. "which of course you will."

I roll my eyes, shaking my head at his answer.

"I won't."

"You will." He sings, thinking he can predict the future.

"Your go." I huff, looking both ways before crossing the road.

"Errrm." He murmurs, pursing his lips. "Your physical appearance." He shrugs, grinning to himself. "You're pretty hot."

I blush, turning away from. In a way I was disgusted that Harry Styles had called me 'hot', but at the same time I was flattered to have at least someone call me that.

"Your cheeks are turning a little pink Mollie." He embarrasses me further.

"It's the wind." I lie, feeling them burn more.

"Sure. Okay, last one." He huffs turning the corner, stopping me from my thoughts.

I liked his voice and the distinctiveness of it, but I think if I mentioned that he would try and turn the whole idea into something sexual. I also quite liked his eyes, but he would say something stupid like 'if I look in his eyes I would fall for him' and I didn't want that conversation to pop up.

"I can't think of anything." I lie, looking away.

"Yeah you can!" He chuckles, tilting his head, unsettling me slightly.

I shake my head, trying not to give any hints away.

"No I can't."

"I know you're lying Mollie." He teases, causing my cheeks to turn red.

"I'm not." I was, but I wasn't going to admit it. "Like I have always said Harry, I don't like you. There may be a couple of things that I have said are good but that's it now, okay? I can't think of anymore."

"If you say so, but I bet you have a hundred things racing through your mind."

I look down. Not 100, just 2...maybe 3 or 4. 5 is pushing it a little, but I could think of that many. I shake my head, bringing myself back into the present moment.

"I don't."

He scoffs, removing the hair from his face as the wind pushes it forwards.

"Most girls would have a million things to say about me."

"Again, like I've said before, I'm different. I don't hang off of your every word, praying to be with you, talking to my friends about your eyes or what ever. I don't care about your perfect little life." I mock, shivering from the breeze.

"You think my life is perfect?" His tone changes into a more serious manner.

"Yes I do." I answer with confidence. "You have everything. And just because you're Harry Styles people bow down to you just to please you. Your life is easy."

He grunts, shaking his head.

"You're wrong Mollie." He pauses, "not everything in my life is perfect, and if you were me, you would understand that. Trust me you're the one with the perfect life."

"What? How can you say that? I have nothing compared to you, you don't have to do half the stuff I do in a day. You get you helpers to do it for you!" I moan, disgusted by his remark. "You have no idea what it's like in the real world."

"In case you can't remember, I was just like you 3 years ago. I know what it's like."

"But you don't anymore. And fame has proven that. You wouldn't be able to cope in the life of me even if you tried."

He stays silent for a moment, digesting my words.

"Okay then, why don't we make a deal?" His words bring my eyebrows together, frowning at him intently.

"What kind of deal?"

"You spend 3 days with me, leading my life...you can do all the things I do with me and then tell me if my life is perfect. Then maybe you will be able to stop being to big headed and accept the fact that you actually might be wrong about something. About me."

That's a strange kind of deal. I don't think I would be able to cope with spending 3 days with Harry! I would rather live on a farm with pigs than do that!

"And..." He continues, my head turning to his, surprised that he has more to say. "I get to spend 3 days with you, leading your life. Then we can see who has the 'perfect' life. Deal?"

3 days! That's 6 days too long! I wouldn't be able to do that. Although...when he has to live my life for 3 days I guess I would enjoy watching him suffer the harsh reality.

He stops in the middle of the path, turning to face me. He gestures out his hand, waiting for me to do the same.

"Do we have a deal?"

I look at his hand and then him, studying the willingness in his face. He really wants to do this doesn't he? I bite my lip, weighing out the pros and cons.

"Deal." I shake his hand, watching the smirk grow larger on his face.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sorry I couldn't update earlier. I was thinking that since I basically update like once a week, I should make that a regular thing. I mean it just seems easier and gives me time to right the rest of the chapters during the week. Plus you won't have to always predict when the next update will be. I hope your okay with that.

I will update every Thursday.

OMG, Harry and Mollie made a deal.

For those who read the story(Including me)already know what's going to happen, so shhh. It's are little secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
319K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
112K 6.1K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...