Leviticus

By AtinyNeli

Levi is a 15 years old guy, with not much to worry about, except trying not to fall asleep in church. Until t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Update part 2
Part 2 is here!!!

Chapter 34

1K 36 26
By AtinyNeli

《JAY'S POV》

Levi looked at Jay, who was driving Felix's car. Jay had explained to him that Felix drove them there, before Levi had even asked him about it. Now they were sitting next to each other in silence, while Jay was wondering why he even offered Levi a ride in the first place.

He had kept his eyes on the road until now, except for a few times where he'd look aside, to have his eyes meet Levi's every time.
He was frantically thinking of something to say, but he didn't feel there was anything suited he could talk about right now.

He put his hand on the chair beside him, only to remember that obviously Levi was sitting there, when he felt their hands touch.
He looked down, and realized he had put his hand over Levi's.

He looked up at Levi with a shocked expression on his face. "I- I'm sorry."
He took his hand off Levi's hand, but suddenly Levi grabbed his hand, and intertwined their fingers.

"Levi? What are you-"
"Just... let me hold your hand until we get home, please?"
Jay knew there was no way he could say no to Levi, not even if he had wanted to. "Alright then."

They both went silent again, but this time Jay didn't find it to be as uncomfortable as before.
He enjoyed the feeling of Levi's small hand holding his, and he tried to not think of how this was for sure the last time he would ever get to do that.

"Levi..." He finally ended the long lasting silence.
"Hm?" Levi asked, while using his free hand to draw little circles on the back of Jay's hand.
Jay took a deep breath, already knowing Levi was not going to be happy about what he was about to say.

"I've been thinking... I told you that I don't want to be just friends. I think it's better if we stop seeing each other. So at school, we shouldn't meet up anymore. Both of our friend groups know what's going on, so they'll understand. And in church, I'm sure Matt won't mind acting as your pillow instead from now on."

"But why-" Levi didn't even finish his sentence, being clearly upset as Jay had predicted.
"You know why, Levi. I can't stand being around you when I can't be with you. Also, I don't even deserve to be around you, after what I did I don't deserve-"

"Pull over the car." Levi suddenly demanded. When Jay didn't immediately fulfill his request, he added: "Now."
Jay hesitated for a second, but then did what Levi had asked of him.

Levi let go of his hand, and started to take off his seat belt.
"Levi, it's too far to walk from here. At least let me give you some money to-"
Levi leaned over to Jay to kiss him, without even taking a moment to think about it.

Jay didn't know how to react, except for carefully kissing him back.
Finally Levi let go of him and sat back down on his chair, shyly biting his lower lip, which made him look cuter than ever.

"Why... why did you just do that?" Jay asked, while questioning if he really wasn't imagining all of this.
"Now you don't have to feel bad about kissing me anymore, since I did it to you too."

Jay slowly shook his head. "Levi, that doesn't change that I still can't be around you like this."
Levi looked away. "You know... Alex, Matt, even my mom have been telling me to date you."

Okay, he was totally imagining this. "Your... mom?"
"Yes, it's complicated. But even though everyone has been telling me to do so, they couldn't convince me."

He grinned. "You know, I just started thinking to myself when you were driving. No matter if I date you or not, I'm still going to like you. My dad will not accept me liking you, because he won't accept me being attracted to guys."

He lifted his head up, still without looking at Jay. "But if he is going to hate me for something that is not my fault and perhaps even take my family away from me... then that wouldn't be my fault. And I'd rather have my little sister growing up without knowing me, than her not knowing the real me."

He closed his eyes for a second before he continued, his head leaning against the headrest. "Jay... I don't want to let you go. You're one of the few people who really know me and accept me for who I am. I don't want to give that up."

Jay had listened to him in silence, but now Levi opened his eyes and looked at him, he felt it was expected of him to say something.
"So... what do you wanna do now?" He asked, still a bit unsure of what exactly Levi meant to say.

"Jay, will you be my boyfriend?"
"Are... you sure you wanna do this? I mean, if your dad finds out-"
"Yes, I'm sure." Levi smiled at him. "What, are you gonna say no?"

"Hey, don't use that word when I'm here!" Jay tried to sound angry, but he couldn't hide the excitement in his voice. "I'd love to be your boyfriend, Levi Minnie Anderson." He finally said.

"It's not Minnie." Levi protested, while Jay pulled him in for a hug.
"It is now." Jay said, and he continued to hold Levi for a while.
Then he finally pulled back, only to hold Levi's face between his hands.

He kissed Levi's forehead, and looked him in the eyes again. "Gosh, I've been wanting to do this for so long." He mumbled, and leaned in to kiss Levi.

Suddenly, he was distracted by a faint sound, that quickly became louder and louder.
It took him a while, and then he recognized it.

"Oh, f*ck." He said as he realized it was his alarm that had just started going off.
"Jeez, it didn't even wait for me to kiss him."

Levi frowned. "What? Jay, aren't you going to pick up, it's Felix."
Jay looked up, to see his phone in Levi's hand.
"Oh... I thought it was my alarm." Jay grinned, a bit embarrassed.

He quickly grabbed his phone, and accepted the call.
"Jay, you do realize you also had to come back to pick us up, right?"
"Yes, I do. I'll just go drop my boyfriend off at him home, and then I'll come back for you guys, don't worry."

"Alright then." Felix said. "Be careful, because if my car is damaged in any way I'll personally beat you up."
Jay started laughing. "Good luck with that." He hung up the phone, and looked back at Levi who was staring at him with a shocked look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asked, while he put his phone back down.
"My boyfriend?" Levi repeated what he had said to Felix just now.
Jay smiled cutely at him, hoping he wasn't too upset. "I mean... they were gonna find out soon anyway."

~~~~

《NICK'S POV》

"So?" Nick asked as soon as Felix got off the phone with Jay.
"He said he's gonna drop his boyfriend off first, and then he'll come back to pick us up."

Matt choked on his drink that he had ordered, since they had been waiting  for a while.
Alex didn't say anything, he just looked Felix as if he had seen a ghost.
Nick quickly turned to look at Riven, who had the same reaction as Felix.

"His boyfriend?" Alex finally asked.
Felix nodded, not sure why they were acting this strange. "Yes, his boy- OH MY GOD JAY HAS A BOYFRIEND!"
A few people who were walking by gave them a weird look.

"Shh!" Matt tried to calm Felix down. "If this is true, I'm sure they wouldn't want us to be telling anyone, since we all know they're not gonna be openly dating anytime soon."

"Woah." Nick smiled. "I can't believe Jay actually convinced him... With the way he was acting today I thought he had given up already."
"Perhaps Levi decided he wanted to date him after all?" Matt suggested.

"I don't think so." Alex went against him. "I have known Levi for nearly 12 years, and spending all that time with him has made it quite clear how much he loves and cares for his family. I don't think he'd want to do anything to potentially hurt them."

Nick interrupted their conversation.  "But he's dating him now anyway. So he might have realized he wouldn't be wrong for being with him."
He looked at Riven, who hadn't said anything yet. "Riv, what do you think?"

Riven shrugged his shoulders. "I have no idea. It's up to them to tell us what exactly happened anyway."
"I agree." Felix sighed. "Matt, give me some of your coke, please. I need something to cool myself down with because I'm pretty overwhelmed right now."

"So we're just going to be stuck here waiting for him, wondering what happened all this time?" Nick wondered out loud.
"Well, you guys are. Me and Alex are gonna have to leave soon, since the bus is going to be leaving in a while."

"Matt, you can also just stay and go with them, I mean Felix is going to have to drop Jay off as well, so he could just take you there as well since you live together." Alex said, while he got up from his chair.

"Ahh, that makes sense, you should do that Matt." Nick agreed.
"Woah, why didn't anyone ask me?" Felix sounded a bit confused. "Isn't that like my car?"

"Ahh Felix, don't be like that." Nick smiled. "You're not going to make a fuss over something this small, are you?"
"Well, I'm leaving then." Alex said his goodbyes, and since Felix didn't complain any more, Matt just stayed seated.

"Do you want to go to Riven's or to your own house?"
Nick didn't answer Felix immediately, but first looked at Riven, who was playing some game on his phone.
"Riven?"

"Hmm?" Riven looked up, to see everyone staring at him. "What's wrong?"
"Can I sleep over at your-"
"No." Riven interrupted, making it clear this wasn't open for discussion, after which he continued playing his game.

Felix gave Nick a look, and Nick made an expression with his face that made clear he had no idea what was going on either.
He sat back down next to Riven, and watched the game he was playing.

He heard Felix and Matt start a conversation in the background. He moved closer to Riven, and put his arm around Riven's shoulder, like he had done this morning. Riven didn't react to him.

"Riv... what's wrong?"
Riven didn't even look at him.
"I know you, Riven. I can tell when you're upset, and I know it is because of me."
Riven ended the game and put his phone back on the table, but meanwhile he still wasn't facing Nick.

"Riven... do you want to date for real?"
Riven quickly turned to look at Nick. "Shut up." He got up and left the shop.
Nick noticed Matt and Felix suddenly went silent, and knew they were now staring them, probably in disbelief of what they just heard.

Instead of trying to explain it to them, he got up and ran after his fake boyfriend. "Riven!" He yelled, as he sprinted past a group of young girls. He grabbed Riven by his arm, and pulled him so he turned around.

"Riven..." He realized he had no idea what he was going to say. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."
Riven frowned. "Told me what? Listen, I don't know what kind of joke you are trying to-"

"I like you."

《END OF THIS CHAPTER》

Eheheh finally a happy chapter, I really needed that haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 147 18
After finishing junior year of high school, Nate's big day finally arrives. He's afraid of his parents disowning him, but confidence in who he is. Wi...
51.7K 1.8K 14
-cringe warning- i wrote this when i was 15 lmao. the plot's a mess and the writing sucks but i had fun writing it so i decided to keep it up. :) Col...
62 0 21
Eiichi, a first year student aged fifteen from a small town in Shinjuku, just moved to an entirely new city which also includes a new school. After l...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3M 118K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...