Unexpected Marriage [Complete...

By deluluOffgun19

Off and Gun families are so close before then. Their grandfathers were super close when they were young. They... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Q and A
Epilogue

Chapter 8

3.6K 192 38
By deluluOffgun19

Off POV

It's been a week since the deal between Gun and I. And it also means, it's been a week he keep bugging and teasing me with all this 'skinship' thingy. He always hug, hold my hands and worst of all he kiss me out of nowhere. I tilted my head so that he couldn't reach my cheeks, he ended up kissing my neck and it give me goosebumps all over my body. I'm not use to it and to be honest it makes me feel uncomfortable but i can't do anything but to smile bitterly to please our family. And I swear to god this little guy is enjoying teasing me.

'Damn why did I agree on these? He's so fucking annoying little brat. Can I punch him on the face? Just one time please' I'm drowning in my on thoughts then I saw Gun running towards me. I turn my heel and about to walk but Gun catch me and he hug my back and sniffing my nape. I flinched

'Here we go again' I rolled my eyes mentally.

"Papii are you avoiding me?" He asked in a soft voice.

I remove his hands on my waist using my free hands and I turned to him. He is pouting cutely awww.

'The fuck? Cute? Ew no!'

Now we're facing each other he suddenly pulled me closer to him. So close that our lower bodies touching. I was shocked again

"Gun, what are you doing?!" I whisper-yell him annoyed but he nuzzle on my chest even more.

"Just stay still asshole, your grandpa is looking at us" he mumbled against in my chest. So I just him assault my body, I'm so defenseless.

(A/N: see the photo above)

We're on that position for a moment and out of nowhere Gun pinched my belly, I flinched. Of course I am really shock and my eyes got widen I never expected that. Then he parted the hugged smirking cheekily. I turn around to see if grandpa is still where Gun saw but he already gone.

I turn to Gun again. "What was that for!!" I yelled annoyingly.

The little devil just shrugged. "I'm tempted to pinch your belly" he smiled teasingly. "You have big fat belly hahahaha" he laugh.

"What?! It's not big!" I frown.

"Oh c'mon. So what is it then?" He pinched my belly again and run laughing.

'WHAT THE HELL?!'

"W-what--?... HEY!! It's not!" I chase him but he's too fast.

"Haha don't deny it Papi" he yell while running and laughing.

When we got on the living room I captured him. I grabbed his wrist, I smirk at him devilish. He look at me in shocked and frightened.

"I got you" I said in serious voice. "I will punish you, get ready" I push him in a long sofa. He is laying down now.

"N-no please" he pleaded trying to get up.

I immediately sit between his lap so he couldn't escape. I pinned his both hands above his head.

"The fuck? Get off of me!" He move beneath me.

"What did you say earlier?" I smirk.

"umm your belly is big?" Gun said more on question coz he's not sure.

"How dare you to say it again!"

"'Cause you asked me, idiot" he rolled his eyes.

"Is that so?" I smirk then I release his hands.

"No, no, n--... HAHAHAHA" I tickled him on his waist. He's laughing messily. I just laugh at his reaction.

Ting!💡I remember something.

"Woaahhh STOP IT! HAHAHA NO! HAHAHA! PLEASE! HAHAHA HELP! HAHAHA" he is laughing between his words. Gun holding my both hands trying to remove but he's too weak at the moment. Tears forming on his eyes because of too much laughing.

'I remember that his weakness is his neck to I tickled his neck even more. I know I'm devil whahaha.'

I stopped when I saw Gun can't breath properly. I got up on his lap and I just look at him as the smirk on my face still there.

Gun he still laying on the couch shaking and holding his neck. When he got on himself he sat up frowning.

******

Gun POV

"Gun can you call Off on the garden? The dinner is ready" Mom called me from the kitchen.

"Yes mom" I reply

I walked to call garden and I saw Off sitting on the bench but he seems busy talking on his phone. I came closer without him noticing me.

"I miss you na ja~" Off replied by talking on the phone. That was the only words I hear.

I came closer to him but unfortunately I stepped on the small branch on the floor, it breaks and it cause a noise. I face palm because of my stupidity.

Off turn to me surprised. I just smiled at him awkwardly. "Got to go, I'll call you later" he said on the phone then he hang up. He pay attention on me again. "What are you doing here?"

"Mom said the dinner is ready" I replied simple. He just nod.

When we enter the kitchen I immediately grabbed his hand on me. I saw him flinched, I'm not surprised anymore but why he always shocked? I did it almost a week and he didn't used to it? Hmm.

"Aww the another couple are here" Off mom said in awe. All of them turn on us smiling.

"Papii let's sit in here" I dragged Off on the vacant seats. I'm still holding his hand. He just let me.

While helper preparing the foods on our table Off mom spoke. "Gun, did you know that Off change a lot more nowadays?"

"What do you mean change auntie?" I asked in curiosity. I really want to know Off better.

"He doesn't like the things you do before. Like hugging, kissing, holding his hand. He don't like clingy people in total you're the only person do that. He doesn't even want me to hold his hand" Off mom laugh.

"Ohooo really?" I look at him disbelief. So that's why he look annoyed when I kiss him, he flinched when I hold his hand and he was shocked when I hug him.

'I made up a decision. I will tease him even more' (^_^)

"Hmm" Off replied as he nod.

"Gun seems clingy but he doesn't want to be clinging by someone" mom tell to everyone.

"Why?" Off abruptly look at me.

I shrug and let his hand Off "I easily got tickle. I don't like it" I glare at him as I remember he did earlier. Off chuckled.

***fast forward***

I toss the pillows and blanket to Off. Off standing and shaking his blanket off. He do that everytime we're going to sleep. He still sleeping under my bed. Luckily he didn't protest anymore. He obey without any words.

Gun heard somebody knock on the door. "Come in!" He yell. Gun didn't bother to open it because he thought it was a helper checking them and one more thing, the door is not lock at all.

When the door slowly open I hear the rolling blades. If I'm not mistaken it from Grandpa Ben wheelchair. Damn they shouldn't have seen their previous Off sleeping on the floor. Shit I'm busted.

Off just look at the door waiting the person to come in. Gun suddenly stood and walk over to Off he push the older to his bed and he crawl on the top of Off. Off didn't move he is still in shocked, he froze on his paste. When Grandpa Ben and Off mom came inside the room, Gun and Off turned to look at him. Gun saw auntie blush and put her hand on his mouth to squeal.

"Does not what you think mom" Off said trying to explain.

"awww~ dad we interrupting them. Let's go?" Off mom asked her father.

Grandpa Ben nodded smiling. "Yeah we better go" he said then they got out the room.

Off push me aside and he sat up properly and so do I."Gun?! What did you do? Now they thought that were doing something!" Off angrily snap.

I raised my both hand defensively. "Okay sorry, I'm just nervous. What if they saw their precious little boy Off sleeping on the floor? I'll just explain them tomorrow don't worry"

"You better do" Off stood and prepare his blanket again.

I get the pillows down and I grabbed blanket to him. He look at me puzzle.

"Give it back Gun. I don't want to play today. I'm tired" Off said seriously.

I shook my head. "From now on you will sleep beside me" I said while I looking on my lap.

"Really?" Off excitingly asked.

"hmm I don't want to get caught that I let you sleep in the floor" I move aside and I put the two pillows between us. "That's your side. Don't you dare to pass my side" I said as I point the side of my bed.

"Whatever" Off excited jump on my bed and he collapsed. "Ahh I miss this. This is soft" he dreamily said as he close his eyes. I just smiled watching him.

******
A/N: It's good to be back. I didn't updated this past few weeks. Sorry I just lost my interest in writing. Shout out to @milish123 for encouraging to me write again. Guys let me know if you still want me to finish this book.

Thanks! Keep safe😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 2.1K 51
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
33.6K 3.2K 61
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
179K 377 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
43.6K 89 15
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report