Your Little Secret (Harry Sty...

By British1Dbabes

"One day, you'll want me.." Mollie has a unique hate for one and only boy band member Harry Styles. She think... More

1. Birthday Presents
2. 5 normal Boys
3. Meet and Greets
4. "It's locked"
5. "You'll want me"
6. The Tweet
7. Forceful Kiss
8. Just Chillin'
9. "Hide!"
10. "Please?"
11: He's gone...
12: Texting Harry Styles
13. A sunny Day
15: Shopping Trip
16: She came?
17: Truth or Dare?
18: "Is it true?"
19: Diamond Sky
20: "Do we have a deal?"
21: "Thank you for being there"
22: A car ride, a visit to nans and a text message.
23: Day One
24: End of day 1. Start of day 2.
25: Swing ball
26: Out of place
27: Sleeping arrangements
#AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik
28: A first glimpse
29: "I can't breathe!"
30: An eventful interview
31: London, a flight and a boys top
32: Anything can happen
33: A shocking discovery
34: Everything has Changed.
35: What happens now?
36: The journey home
37: "Bye"
38: A Costa with Stella
39: "No...she's not"
40: Party time
41: Front page
42: "Why would you say that?"
43: Right from the start
44: Your Little Secret
45: Crying, dinner and crying again
46: A walk in the park
47: "...Consider it"
48: "I'm crazy about her"
49: "It just felt right"
50: "Wait till tomorrow"
51: It's different
52: Hidden Truths
53: Here we go...
54: Meeting my mum
55: What did she say?
56: The perfect night.
57: "Wait until tomorrow"
58: "Goodnight."
59: "Do you really want to?"
60: surprise and a dip in the pool
61: A new feeling
62: "I trust you"
63: "His eyes"
64: An envelope.
65: It's from...
66: A hot chocolate
67: "Happy Birthday!"
68: "I love you."
69: "Was I okay?"
70: A present and a Skype call
71: We're going to the Zoo
72: Surprise?
73: "I trusted you."
74: Truth or lies?
75: Losing her?
76: The signs.
77: Forever and Always
78: Love like this.

14: Bad Choice

1.9K 34 1
By British1Dbabes

This story does not belong to me. I am rewriting the story, since it got deleted from Watt-pad. It is one of my favorite fan-fictions, and I really don't want to see it go. So once again this story does not belong to me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You have freaking Harry Styles' number!" She screams, waving her arms frantically in the air. "How could you not tell me this! Oh my God you have to dive it to me and then he can give me Nialls!"

"Like he would do that Stella." I grunt, trying to take the phone back, "Stella give it to me!"

She stands up, reading the text Harry had sent.

"He said look behind you." She rushes her words, spinning in all directions. "Over there! Oh my God it's him!"

Stella races towards him, tears coming to her eyes. I reluctantly follow her, only to get my phone back, not to see Harry.

The smug look on his face as I approach the bench sends tingles of rage through me. He wore denim 3 quarter length shorts and a tight fitting white top. His RayBan sunglasses cover his green orbs, and his hat flattened his coiled curls.

"Alright girls" He nods, causing Stella to go absolutely mental.

She jumps on the empty space next to him, invading his personal space slightly.

"Are you not sitting down Mollie?" He speaks, patting the space next to him.

"No, I'd rather stand thank you." I grunt, folding my arms.

"I love you so much Harry, and the rest of the boys. Hows Niall, is he here? Is he coming down too?" She frantically rushes her words, continuously fidgeting in her seat.

"No he's not, sorry." Harry laughs, placing his arm over the back of the bench, trying to look cool.

"Why are you here?" I ask, "won't your fans know who you are?"

"You'd be surprised and how a hat and sun glasses can make you appear a little different."

"I wish you would disappear all together." I say under my breath.

"But speaking of Niall, do you two want to come to his BBQ this Saturday?" He grins, sorting out his hair.

What, why would he invite us?

"N-"

"Yes!" Stellas' answer cuts me off. "We would love too!"

"Actually, no." I bluntly state, "Stella will go, I won't be able to make it."

Harry's face twists in confusion.

"Why not? Every other girl would want to come?" He slowly speaks.

"Yeah it will be fun Mollie, please?" Stella begs, pulling a puppy dog face.

"Well like I've said before, I'm not like other girls. I'm not coming, sorry Stella." There's an awkward tension. "Can I have my phone back please?"

She hands it ti me, her smile fading as I huffed and stomped back to the blanket. I can feel Harry and Stellas' eyes intently burning into me as I sat down.

Harry POV

Wow, she's stubborn. But I quite like it.

"Don't worry, I will get her to come" Stella laughs, sliding closer to me.

I awkwardly laugh, not sure on how to reply. "Okay. Well it's at Nialls house at 6pm till whenever. I will text Mollie the details."

"Okay." She smiles, her eyes becoming glossy. This is the sort of reaction I was used to from girls, not the one Mollie gives me. Her actions just throw me slightly. I don't really know how to react to her sometimes.

I gaze at Mollie, sitting in the blanket, her back facing me. Her hair was so long. Her curls shine in the bright sunlight.

"Harry!" A voice, yelps from the right of me.

"Alright Lou?"

Stella begins to hyperventilate a little, causing Mollie to turn around with a disgusted look on her face. I hush her, politely asking her to quieten down.

"L-L-Louis." Stella stutters, her lips trembling. "Oh my Goodness."

Mollie snaps her head back in the opposite direction. I frown, excusing myself and standing up, walking over to her. I will let Louis be with Stella for a moment.

"Can I sit?" I ask, hovering over Mollie, making sure no one else can notice who I was.

"If you really have to." She mumbles, turn away from me slightly.

I stretch my legs out, relaxing back onto my elbows.

"Beautiful day isn't it?" I speak, turning my head towards her.

"It was until you showed up."

I chuckle.

"Admit it, I made your day 10 times better."

"Don't you have rehearsals, or interview to be getting on with?" She groans, not replying to my comment.

"Na, did a show last night. Got this weekend off."

"Oh joy." She mocks, rolling her eyes.

"So why aren't you coming to the BBQ?" I question, raising an eyebrow.

"Because you're there."

Ouch

"You know Mollie, avoiding someone you have feelings for only makes you want then more. Did you know that?" I tease, sitting up right.

"I don't have any feelings for you what so ever Harry. Why can't you understand that? Not everyone on this planet is in love with you. Maybe if you got over yourself a bit, and turned into a decent pop star like the rest of your band mates then maybe I would consider it? But that's never going to happen is it?"

"You know it would mean a lot to Stella if you came." I speak, completely dismissing her remark.

"Stella is a big girl, she can go on her own," She replies, taking a sip of her water, "why did you even invite us? We would only be socially out casted by the 'celebrities' there."

"No it's just us lads and you two. No one else."

"So why did you invite us?" She repeats, turning her head towards mine.

"Why not?"

She shakes her head, unimpressed with my simple answer.

She stands up, picking up her petite bag and placing the strap on her shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

"For a walk. On my own." Suggesting that I am uninvited.

"Right well, see you Saturday," I smile, admiring the annoyed expression on her face.

"You won't." She hisses, walking off into the distant.

Louis and Stella soon join me on the blanket, laughing at Mollies' departure.

"Playing hard to get is she mate?" Louis laughs, rummaging through the picnic basket as Stella allows him to.

Stella still looks completely dazed that she is even sitting with us. I don't reply, I just bite my lip, thinking about Saturday night. I will get her to come.

...

Mollie POV

After about a 30 minutes of walking around the gorgeous park, I return back to our spot. Hopefully Harry and Louis would be gone, so I wouldn't have to put up with his annoying voice for any longer.

"Mollie!" The familiar sound of Stella' voice causes me to huff.

I stare in the direction of the yelp. Phew, they had gone. I had hoped that my little walk would have given him the hint that I didn't want to speak to him.

"You know you love me..." She sings, taking my arm and pulling me to sit down on the blanket.

"What do you want?" I question, my voicing getting higher.

"Since you won't go to another One Direction concert with me..." I know where this is going, "please can you come to Nialls BBQ? I will love you for eternity!"

"Oh Stella why can't you just go on your own?" I groan, taking a deep breath.

"Because Louis said they would be having some booze there, and you know what I'm like after a couple of drinks. You'll need to look after me and make sure I don't embarrass myself!" She pleas. "Niall will be there."

I slouch, trying to think of an excuse but can't.

"Oh for Christ sake, fine. I'll go."

I had a feeling this was an answer I was going to regret.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thaaaaaaaaaaankyou so much for reading, I'm trying to get this story to have more reads, so please keep voting. Thankyou all so much!! :D

Im sorry for the long wait. I was so busy and my computer totally shut down so I didn't have the source, I still don't have that source.  But what you gonna do, thats life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
310K 29.2K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 34.1K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
666K 14.8K 43
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.