Same Difference (BWWM) || Rya...

Von sereniity-

* Yeah I know Dave East ain't white but just pretend he is for the sake of this book* "You a special thug, yo... Mehr

Cast List
1| You've Got To Go To That Party, Chica!
2| He's So Fine, Kinda Wish He Was Mine
3| It's Not Fate, It's Destiny
4| It's Like That, Y'all
6| Ya Win Some, Ya Lose Some
7| What's Love Got To Do With It?
8| Whoa, Slow Ya Chiz
9| Your Loss, Just Sayin', Destiny's Amazing & I Ain't Playin'
10| Just Keep Walkin' Man, Keep Walkin'. Ain't No Time For Talkin'
11| Are You Done Talkin'? Tell Me Baby Are You Done Talkin', Yeah?
12| You've Screwed Up. Bad. Real Bad
13| No Family Is Perfect
14| Sisters Before Misters
15| Girl I Know You From Somewhere, Maybe
16| Gettin' A Piece Of Denise
17| Same Difference? Are You Outta Your Dang Mind?
18| Just Gimme The Keys And We'll Be Clubbin', Y'all
19| No Ticket, No Nightclub
20| Mess With A Thug, Thug Messes Wit' You
21| You Just Messed Up With Your Destiny
22| You Played Yourself, Kiandre, You Played Yourself
23| Damn, Dude. That Was Not A Smart Move. At All
24| I Predict An Earthquake Up In Here
25| Everything Is Not As It Seems
26| New Beginnings
27| & What Part Of Leave Kazenosuke Alone Don't You Understand, Destiny?
28| Always Give A Helping Hand
29| I Ain't Driving With No Serial Killer In My Car
30| Bad, Badder, Baddest
31| Y'all Just Messed With Da Wrong Dude
32| Kazenosuke, Kerazin & Destiny
33| Moving In With Destiny
34| Catch Me If You Can
35| Thugs & Drugs
36| Locked Up, They Won't Let Me Out
37| Rakim To The Rescue
38| Criminal, Thug? Same Difference: Epilogue
End Of Book
Sequel Is Out!

5| Kassandra, With A Kapital K

709 30 36
Von sereniity-

Bianca Lawson as Kassandra. If you want a description of her then just look at Bianca Lawson. I'd rather use pictures than describing the characters as it's easier, plus y'all may picture things differently. Don't want any confusion, haha.

And no, I spelt Kapital like that intentionally, as Kassandra's name begins with a K and not a C.

Enjoy! :)

DESTINY

Kassandra was literally nowhere to be seen.

Sekani was looking high and low for her, but he couldn't find the girl anywhere.

Right now he was on the second floor of Richard Gold (the men's section), but he still couldn't find his cousin.

Everybody else was on the first floor, Sekani had somehow searched for Kassandra on the third floor before the second floor, but she wasn't there either.

Why he was looking for the girl in the first place?

Because of what he had said earlier:

What the heck cuz, are you just gonna let her disrespect me like that?

Then Kiandre had nodded, before telling him that he deserved it.

This is totally whack! I'm going to find Kassandra... at least she appreciates me!

And he meant that for real too, as he was staying true to his word as he had helplessly looked for Kassandra.

Basically, he wanted revenge.

Destiny and Kiandre were being mean to him, and there was absolutely no way that Sekani was going down without a fight.

"There you are," Sekani had found Kassandra eventually buying some sort of football jersey at the front of the counter.

There was a massive queue in front of him, but Sekani didn't care. He just wanted and needed to speak to Kassandra.

"I've been looking all over for you, K. What do you think you're doing in the men's section?"

Kassandra didn't reply though, as she was too busy paying for the red, blue and black football jersey to notice Sekani even standing there.

When she did notice him, she was startled, before she smiled to herself, whilst carrying what she need to buy in a bag.

Kassandra was actually pretty nice once someone had gotten to know her on a real deep level, but there were inevitably some people she didn't like.

Like Destiny, for example.

For what she had done to Sekani, plus her presence was just downright agitating in general.

Kassandra was one to talk, her presence was kinda like that too. But she had hated Destiny to bits, and there was no way she was going to change her mind about this...

Not even if Destiny was going to be the last person on Earth.

"Oh hey, babe. You alright?"

Sekani nodded before asking her again what she was doing in the men's section.

"Oh, it's my boyfriend's birthday next week, but I've kind of forgotten because I've been so swamped lately with university coursework." She was 22, Kiandre was 18. "Just buying him a present last minute. I know how much he loves football."

And he better have liked Kassandra's present too, because it had cost her nearly two hundred pounds to buy it.

One must have thought that Richard Gold must have been crazy or something to price an entire football jersey for two hundred pounds.

And they were crazy.

But this jersey was rare. It had real diamonds on it, and the back of it was gold (and it could have been customised for an additional 20 pounds).

Kassandra had paid for it with three hundred dollars and kept the change even though she didn't actually need it for anything right now.

"Can't relate. I have sick memory, so I never forget people's birthdays... if you get what I mean," Sekani boasted.

That was what he was good for anyway.

Boasting.

That was his expertise.

"I've been looking for you everywhere though. I really need to talk to you right now, if you don't mind."

"Yeah, and it must be pretty darn important too if you had push past the entire queue like that. Come on, hun, let's go somewhere where no one can see us."

Hearing that, Sekani nodded before both him and Kassandra had left the queue, and like Sekani had suspected...

...Literally everyone was giving him a dirty look for pushing past them in the queue.

Just ignore them and keep walking, Sekani. Just ignore them and keep walkin'.

Kiandre had told him that when Sekani had gotten bullied at school and nearly everyone was making fun of him.

It was applicable then, and it was applicable now.

Except Sekani and Kassandra didn't really go somewhere where no one would have seen them. They had just gone to the end of the men's section, the place where there were many mannequins.

Were people allowed in there?

No.

But pfft. Oh well.

Sekani wasn't known for sticking to rules.. he was known for breaking them. Although he did warn Kassandra that if they had stayed in there for too long then they could have gotten in trouble as the place they were in was actually off limits.

So they needed to keep their conversations short and sweet, which was what they had done anyway.

"Destiny? The one that gave you an F in your science project two years ago?"

Sekani nodded, and he had just told her what the problem was.

He mentioned how Kiandre and Destiny were being rude to him, but he did not mention how his annoyance had caused them to be rude to him in the first place.

He needed Kassandra on his side, not against him.

"Yeah. She's kinda hoarding Kiandre."

This made Kassandra mad.

In fact, the word mad was an understatement.

She was pretty furious.

"Nuh uh," she proclaimed, standing up, Sekani just staring at her intently. "If that she devil thinks she can just hoard my brother like that, then she's got another thing coming."

Smiling to himself, Sekani let out an evil laugh before Kassandra had sat back down again.

This was why he liked Kassandra.

She hated Destiny.

He hated Destiny.

And they could have shared their hatred for Destiny together, by plotting something bad against her.

Like right now for example.

"I say we get revenge," he whispered. "Give her & Kiandre a taste of their own medicine."

"I'm all in," Kassandra smiled, fist bumping Sekani afterwards. "But we only get vengeance on Destiny though, not Kiandre. Revenge is my middle name."

"I thought it was Cassidy."

Kassandra just face palmed herself.

"I was joking, Sekani," she shook her head in disgust. "Now what are we waitin' for already? Let's give Destiny the mistreatment she deserves."

In the meantime, Destiny was talking to Kiandre about the Bible downstairs near where the trainers were, with Destiny's friends on the other hand still sorting out what they wanted to wear to Same Difference tonight.

Their conversation was cut short when Kassandra and Sekani had lowkey interrupted them, with Kassandra not looking very happy at all when she had seen Destiny.

She was never happy.

"Ahem," she muttered. "What do you think you're doing talking to my brother?"

Neither Destiny or Kiandre had even realised that Kassandra and Sekani were standing there... until Kassandra had said ahem again.

When she had done so, she had repeated what she had said earlier about Destiny having no right to talk to her brother, only causing Kiandre to become annoyed, especially when he saw Sekani.

"You snitched on us, Sekani?"

"Blame Destiny!" He yakked. "If it wasn't for her, then none of y'all would be in this stupid situation! I'm innocent."

He really wasn't, and Kiandre knew this almost very well, but he didn't say anything about it.

Kassandra in the meantime had just stared Destiny down, giving her the dirtiest look in all of history.

Destiny smiled unintentionally, before kind of laughing and turning to face Kassandra.

"Look, Cassandra, this is all a misunderstanding-"

"That's Kassandra," Kassandra correctly her rudely, folding her arms and blowing bubblegum Sekani had given her earlier. "With a K. Kassandra with a capital K."

"Yeah and, she doesn't care," Kiandre defended for Destiny. "With capital letters S, D and C."

Hold up, Kiandre was sticking up for her?

Did this mean something?

Nah, girl, stop over analysing his every move. It probably means nothing at all.

Or did it?

Kassandra and Kiandre had just glanced at each other in annoyance, with all of Destiny's friends in the far distance about to come over to Destiny in order for them to leave.

Then they stopped after they realised what was going on.

"Uh oh." Esmeralda announced. "Our baby girl's in trouble. We've got to help her."

Hearing that, Janette, Valentina and Esmeralda had left what they were doing (talking about tonight) to go help Destiny...

...Until Janette realised that Calista was still sitting down there, for some unknown reason.

"Calista? You coming?"

The three of them were all staring at her blankly now, which had only made the girl less comfortable as she had hated making eye contact with people.

"Nuh uh. You know I hate getting involved in fights."

"But Destiny's in trouble," Valentina told her. "She needs our help."

"I'm staying here."

"You're coming with us, sis. And you don't have a choice!" Janette gently yanked Calista's arm, until Esmeralda told her to just leave the girl.

Then Calista promised that she would have just watched over their shopping whilst they had gone to help defend poor Destiny.

So they took her word for it and left.

"Who do you think you are, chica?" Valentina pushed Kassandra out of the way. "What do you think you're doing goin' down on Destiny like that? Have some respect, y'all."

"And who invited you into this conversation?" Sekani demanded, folding his arms.

Destiny's friends had just glanced at him in exasperation, Sekani doing the same thing with him... until Esmeralda decided to say something.

"Sekani, the adults are talking. Leave."

"But-"

"Leave!" Esmeralda shouted again, pointing to the direction that Sekani should have gone in.

His left. 

Her right.

Reluctantly, Sekani had listened to her, shooting Destiny an annoyed glance one more time before walking off.

"No respect around here, man. No respect!"

Then he went upstairs to the men's section as there were a pair of trousers he had liked that he had completely forgotten to buy earlier.

"I see you've gotten your whole crew with you," Kassandra remarked, eyeing Destiny down, Destiny doing the same thing with her. "Cute. But none of y'all got nothin' on me. You're just a bunch of lousy girls, aren't you?"

"We don't want nothin' on you!" Janette hissed. "And we may be lousy but at least we've got each other. You ain't got no one, which makes sense 'cause no one wants a dusty old rat like you anyway!"

Then...

"Now leave Destiny alone."

"Leave Kiandre alone."

Destiny her friends didn't say anything for a while, as they had just glanced at each other helplessly.

Then Valentina saved the day, like she almost always did.

"Leave Kiandre alone... or else what, chica? Or else what?" Valentina wanted to know, going close to Kassandra and literally stepping on her toes.

Kassandra had to think hard about it, one wrong word and she would have lost the fight.

Apparently, she knew the managers at the Same Difference nightclub (sadly Kassandra was popular both in and out of school), so she could have told them to remove their names from the list.

She would have described to them what the girls had looked like, so if any of the managers had seen them, they wouldn't have been allowed in due to Kassandra.

"That's right, I know my people, you don't." Kassandra scoffed, flipping her hair. "And you guys say I'm pathetic.. please. You guys are literally the walking definition of that."

Esmeralda lost it next, as she had pushed Kassandra to the side.

Soon after, Kassandra had gasped and had done the same thing to her, before all of them had started fighting and yelling at each other, Calista just glad that she wasn't involved.

Although she did come to help them later, when things looked pretty serious.

But things had only gone downhill from there, as one of the security guards had come, threatening to report the girls as well as Kiandre to the police if none of them were careful.

Boy, were they in deep trouble now.

And this really didn't need to be repeated twice.

It was just obvious.

By far.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

211K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
Naive Von bigdickstopher

Jugendliteratur

115K 4K 50
ATTENTION: The main character Asia is not a straight narrowed person. So she is going to make BAD choices and not be some angel. So yes, she may get...
779K 26.3K 126
❗WARNING: SEXUAL DESCRIPTIVE CONTENT AND STRONG LANGUAGE❗ Book 2 to My BooπŸ’‹ (read that first) It's been 21 years since the ending of the Jamal's sto...
12K 481 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...