tongue tied.

Por godhateseverything

"take me to your best friend's house, normally we're making out." Mais

camp cast.๐Ÿ’ (erlingxalex)
lightbulb.๐Ÿ‡ (jamesxalex)
once upon a time.๐Ÿ“ (willxgeorge & jamesxalex)
whiteboard.๐Ÿ‘ (fraserxjames)
willy.๐Ÿ‰ (stephenxwill)
monsters au.๐Ÿ’
vamp!will
idkwts.๐Ÿ“ (georgexalex)
my boy.๐Ÿ’ (jamesxwill)
gloom boys au.๐Ÿ‰
cult kids au.๐Ÿ“
cult kids au.๐Ÿ“
massive loser.๐Ÿ‘ (willxalex)
yours.๐Ÿ‡(georgexjoshy)
clichรฉs.๐Ÿ’
gloom boys au.๐Ÿ‰
cupid stupid.๐Ÿ“
scenes.๐Ÿ‰
massive loser.๐Ÿ‘(willxalex)
mi razรณn de ser.๐Ÿ‡ (jamesxalex)
talk to me.๐Ÿ“(willxgeorge)
5:48 am.๐Ÿ’ (jamesxalex)
gloom boys au.๐Ÿ‰
teenagers.๐Ÿ‘
wonderless.๐Ÿ‡ (georgexjames)
massive loser.๐Ÿ‘ (willxalex)
the mess he made.๐Ÿ‰ (georgexjames)
beautiful boy.๐Ÿ“ (jamesxwill)
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‡
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‰
๐Ÿ’
ship.๐Ÿ‡ (jamesxfraser)
the mess he made.๐Ÿ‰ (georgexjames)
cutthroat.๐Ÿ“
cutthroat.๐Ÿ“
lifeguard.๐Ÿ’
fault.๐Ÿ‘ (willxgeorge)
los angeles. ๐Ÿ‡
video idea.๐Ÿ‰ (willxalex)
disaster. ๐Ÿ“ (georgexalex)
yes.๐Ÿ’ (jamesxgeorge)
boo!๐Ÿ‡
baby.๐Ÿ‘ (georgexwill)
sugar, honey, ice, and tea.๐Ÿ’ (jamesxwill)
alegrรญas actuales.๐Ÿ‰ (jamesxgeorge)
per sempre felici e contenti.๐Ÿ“
what could've been.๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
the lads.๐Ÿ‡
one kiss.๐Ÿ‘ (willxgeorge)
meet me halfway. ๐Ÿ’(jamesxalex)
shut up.๐Ÿ‰
the poem.๐Ÿ“(jamesxalex)

634 31 45
Por godhateseverything

rewrite of the wall with the weird poem.

-

part one

james marriott was perfect, a boy made of gold. a beautiful smile, face, and personality. you could never feel alone around james. his support was like none other, it was inspiring. he could solve any problem with his kindness. james was, many had decided, one of the best people on earth. he was a friendly idiot with bright eyes that made it nearly impossible not to like him. in fact, james was everyone's favorite, the only person they tolerated out of his friend group.

will lenney was too cocky. arrogance dripped from his tongue whenever he spoke, the soccer player far too annoying for anyone to really like. you either hated him, or were madly in love with him. if you did happen to look past those flaws, will was very charming. a set of pearl-white teeth, and blue eyes that could make your cheeks cherry red. his words were like silk, smooth till the very end. sweet, dangerous, and captivating. again, you either hated him or were completely mad over him.

george andrew was far too mean. his words were small daggers that cut deep into your skin. always hurtful, and almost never wrong. he just knew how to hit where it would hurt most. george didn't hold back, he said what he thought. and no one ever enjoyed that. unlike will, george didn't have any redeemable qualities but he was fairly attractive. he was blonde, pretty blue eyes and long eyelashes that hit the bottom of his eyebrows when he rolled his eyes. between his lips was a shiny, silver ring. a blinding light constantly bouncing off of it, especially when he snapped at someone. it was james' favorite thing to stare at when he would yell at him.

finally, there was fraser macdonald. fraser, unlike the last two, was incredibly kind. he didn't have a bad bone in his body. even his physical appearance was softer than his friends. he was what james referred to as a gentle giant. his glasses made him seem intelligent and his smile was anything but condescending. he was almost perfect. sure, fraser was nice, but he was way too nice. and sometimes that kindness transcended into blunt insults. just like george, there wasn't a single thing that fraser kept to himself. he always had something nice to say- even if that nice thing was brutally honest.

it was sickening, the amount of people who pretended to like them. maybe that's why they hadn't allowed anyone else into their group. sure they talked to people outside themselves, but it always seemed like at the end of the day, no one better would really come along. josh hatcher and stephen lawson were the two who had snaked their way into the group.

josh was george's friend. they had every other class together, and ended up spending a good amount of time together. it wasn't long before george begin to feel things. he tolerated josh, but not like he tolerated his friends. josh was different.

stephen lawson was number 6 on the soccer team, and will's favorite teammate. they had been playing together for years. however, their friendship blossomed about two years ago, when stephen had jokingly asked will to one of the school dances. a stupid joke that left stephen utterly confused, and will just as oblivious as ever.

all in all, no one ever got into their tight, little circle. and none of them could have it any other way. regardless of how badly people wanted in, not a lot tried. some hoped they would be picked. tried to make themselves interesting enough for one of the four to notice them. which only made them find them incredibly boring. fraser thought basic people were often better than those who faked being interesting. george didn't care. will was too in his own head to notice, and james was tired.

and yet, there was emily morgan, trying her absolute hardest to sound nonchalant. george hadn't said anything, simply side eyeing her the entire time with his nose pointed upward. fraser bounced his head up and down, trying to follow her "laid back" words. and james was staring blankly at the rings on her fingers.

"but she's a slag, shaggin' boys in a maccies toilet-"

"you sound like..." fraser's eyes wandered up. "like a pick me girl."

emily's face fell, her pencil slipping past her fingers and landing softly on her worksheet. "what?"

"you're rude." fraser answered, earning a smile from george. his eyes fell as he met the blonde's, the girl in front of them still in shock.

"this class is a bloody drag." james whispered to will.

"your mum is a b-"

"piss off." james smirked shoving will.

"speakin' of piss, i'm goin' to the toilet." george said, pushing himself up.

james' eyes brighten. "that actually doesn't sound so bad." he quickly called his teacher's name.

"yes, james?"

"may i go to the bathroom?"

" 'ey," george snapped as he stopped behind james. "i was goin' to ask first."

"ah, but you didn't, did you?" james smirked.

george slapped james' head, the other male just laughing at the soft aggression. the english teacher inhaling profoundly. she slowly turned to look at the duo slapping each other's heads, james pulling gerorge into a headlock as will poked george with his pen.

"a'right, enough!" mrs. rogers snapped. "keep your hands to yourselves please, an' james you have five minutes. or else m'sendin' the dean for you." she mumbled the last part.

"thank you, miss." james pushed george into will, getting up to leave.

just before he slipped out the classroom, he flipped george off. sticking his tongue out past his lips. george rolled his eyes, crossing his arms as he slid down further into his chair.

james had a pep in his step, always. even if he didn't know the way, his walk always radiated confidence. and his confidence and energy seemed to boost as soon as he stepped out into the empty hallways. his steps were quick, the sooner he arrived, the more time he could spend doing nothing on his phone. and his mood seemed to brighten even more upon entering the disgusting restroom. but instead of jumping on the sinks to get comfy, james froze. the small sniffles filling the air. there was a pause before another sob was thrown out into the air.

james walked slowly toward the last stall, the big black door shut and locked. " 'ello?" james called gently. "everythin' a'right, mate?"

the crying ceased for a minute, soft breathing replacing the cries. james waited for a response, breath held and hands gripping his phone tightly. james let a couple more seconds pass before trying again, "we don't 'ave to discuss it. jus' need to know if you're okay."

"leave me alone, please." the other boy snapped, james smiling at his cute little lisp.

"i don't wanna fight, jus' wanna know if you're-"

"m'fine, piss off."

james hummed. "says the person who is on the bathroom floor cryin'."

"why 'aven't you fucked off yet?"

james leaned back on the sinks. "no offense, but m'a little worried 'bout you."

the boy sighed, not bothering to say anything else. james say the boy shift around, sniffles once again being theonly sound inside the bathroom. as much as the boy wanted to be left alone to wallow in self-pity, james just couldn't leave. he didn't want to invade his privacy but he also couldn't just walk out the door and leave him in there alone. and even the boy's cold and bitter tone wasn't enough for him to leave. as james stood there quietly, he realized how helpful fraser would've been. and jasme also thought it was a good thing george hadn't come before him.

james took a seat on the floor, back against the sinks. he stared at the door, the boy's back exposed revealing his dark blue hoodie. he could barely see the boy's shoes, dirty vans with the name "hen" written on it. james assumed it cut off there, and the boy's name was henry. he sighed before calling out the name.

"what?" he asked back.

"is your name henry?"

the boy furrowed his brows, staring intensely at the toilet. "no, where'd you-" his eyes dropped to his shoes. "oh, that. that's not my name, it's my best friend's."

"oh." james whispered, a smile spread across his lips. "if you look behind the bowl, there's this really stupid poem 'bout piss."

the boy, who james didn't know was alex elmslie, rose a brow. alex was very quiet, hardly spoke. it was even rare when he spoke to his teachers. he and james were in the same year, having gone to school together since year 8. alex avoided james and his group, but he did sometime catch himself staring. wanting to be him, have his confidence and social skills. but alas, there he was, in a bathroom talking to him with a huge, black block between them. and he slowly stood up, james meeting his shoes once again. alex didn't even know how hooked this boy was.

he squatted down near the toilet bowl, keeping his distance because of the terrible smell. it was hard to see at first, but with a slight tilt of his head, alex could see it clearly. and in all it's messy entirety.

her new sweater doesn't smell of me
i could pee on that
she's gone out for day and left her laptop on the counter
i could pee on that
she's ignoring me ignoring her
i could pee everywhere

alex scrunched his nose in disgust, smiling nonetheless. who had written this? how'd james find it? james' knowledge of the poem puzzled him most.

"how'd you find this?" alex asked quietly, turning back to the door.

james stood up, smiling at the door. "me an' one of my mates found it." james said. "back when we used to skip."

"oh, i see." alex hummed.

james had lost track of time. "are you okay, though? you sounded really upset."

"yeah," alex whispered. "sorry 'bout that."

"don't apologize."

alex smiled, fiddling with his fingers. "thank you for askin'."

"of course, any time."

and again, they were back to nothing. alex felt a bit embarrassed, he'd never broken down in front of someone like that. it was then he realized that he'd probably have to see james eye to eye soon. they both couldn't just sit in the bathroom forever. sure enough someone would come looking for them.

"we should get back to class." james said.

alex felt his stomach turn. "do you think you could go first?" he asked.

"why?"

"cause," alex answered dumbly. "i don't wan' you to see me."

james furrowed his eyebrows. after a while deciding to just comply. "okay, fine." james sighed. "but, i am not leavin' till i get you're number."

alex's eyes widen as he released a forced chuckle. "are you takin' the piss?"

"no, i wan' to check up on you." james grinned. "an' i can't do that if you refuse to show me your face."

"this is jus' bad, innit?"

"shut up," james gently laid his phone on the bathroom tiles and kicked it softly over to alex.

alex stared at it for a couple seconds before kneeling down to pick it up. he quickly typed his number in, setting his contact name with a bright, yellow star. he hoped that james would smile when he saw it.

and he did.

"i'll send you a message now, star." alex felt his phone ding, a smile tugging at his lips. "text me whenever you need someone to talk to, a'right?"

"okay."

-

"i've decided to skip football practice, lads." will announced proudly after school. his soccer bag hanging off his broad shoulder and his backpack hanging off the other.

"why?" asked george. tone full of disapproval.

"jus' not feeling, really." will shrugged, dropping his duffle bag by james' feet.

"it's important to take days off," fraser hummed gently. "but practice does make perfect."

will and george both turned to their cheeky friend, faces scrunched in disgust and confusion. "piss off."

"an' shut up." george followed.

fraser smiled, rolling his eyes in a playful manner. "leave 'im alone." james said as he looked at all the passing students. some walking off to the sidewalk, others to the parking lot, and many just stood around waiting for their rides, or friends. he wondered which one of them was alex. was he waiting for henry? or maybe he had gotten into his car minutes ago and was on his way home. maybe he was standing feet away from them, watching him from the distance. refusing to approach him like most of his peers. maybe he was staying after school, getting extra work done.

"aye!" all four boys snapped their heads towards stephen. the short, redhead jogging steadily to them. a bag just like will's hung on his shoulder. he greeted will first, like he always did, and then just threw a nodd to the other three. "goin' to practice?"

"uh, no, can you cover for me, though? jus' say i was feelin' ill, or somethin'." will smiled, causing the shorter boy to smile. but james could see the disappointment in his green eyes. he turned his head away, as to give them a bit of privacy. fraser and george did the same, fraser picking up will's soccer bag off the floor.

"i'll be there tomorrow." will told stephen. "jus' not feelin' it today."

"yeah, okay." said stephen. "be safe, 'ave fun, yeah?"

"i will! an' massive thanks again, mate!" will piped in a cheery tone.

stephen smiled one last time, poking his head out from will's shoulder. "see you lot later!" he called to the three teens behind them.

"bye stephen!" fraser shouted back for them.

and he was off, walking back through the main doors. will spun around to face his friends. "right," he clicked his tongue. "yous ready to go?"

"yeah, i'm gettin' bored." george yawned. "an' bella's smiled at me twice, gettin' kinda grim."

james shook his head, chuckling at his friend's strange discomfort. "let's get to it then."

"let me drive?" will asked.

"no, you'll get us killed."

"he's fun!"

"if by fun you mean extremely dangerous, then yeah, 'e's a bloody clown."

" 'e's a clown regardless." james teased.

" 'e's the entire circus."

"oh, yous are a bunch of bellends." will huffed, hearing his friends laugh beside him.

as james reached for his keys, he felt his phone vibrate. he quickly went to that first, stopping at the curb. on the screen he say a message from alex. a huge smile tugged at his lips as he quickly slide the message to the left.

⭐️

james, i just wanted to say thanks for earlier
sorry if i was a bit of a dickhead

james pressed down on the text, hearting it before clicking his own reply box.

⭐️

james, i just wanted to say thanks for earlier

sorry if i was a bit of a dickhead

it was no problem, really ☺️

hope you're feeling better

did you get home ok?

yeah lol

you

not home :/

a roadman i see

not at all 😂😂

"are you comin!" george shouted, taking james' attention from his phone.

"yeah." there was still a smile on his pale face, refusing to put his phone away again. as they walked to the car, he could feel george's eyes eating him up. clearly aware of something.

"you're more...smiley than usual, what's goin' on?"

"nothing." james answered quietly, seeing fraser and will turn their heads to him.

george hummed unconvinced. "what?" james asked defensively.

"nothin', didn't say anythin'."

"what was that hum for then?"

"can't i hum?" george asked with an attitude.

"piss off, you brat." james snickered, handing his keys to will. the soccer player's face lit up as he gasped. "that's why m'lettin' will drive."

"oh, fuck off!" george groaned. "fraser since you wan'ed to chat shit earlier, you're drivin' up front with him."

"get in the damn car." james shushed george, pushing him into the seat.

george grumbled one last insult before crawling into the backseat. james slipping in next to him, throwing his backpack down between his feet.

"so, who's got you all lovey dovey, big fella?" will asked before adjust his seat.

"no one," it technically wasn't a lie. "george was jus' bein' annoyin'."

"james has a girlfriend." fraser cooed.

"who said it was a girl?"

fraser and will whipped their heads are quickly, eyes blown wide. both their mouths slightly ajar, and their pupils dilated. "it's not a lass!" will shouted, earning a scoff from george.

"shut up, yeah?" george snapped. "we're all in the same fuckin' car."

james smiled pushing their faces away. "i don't like 'im."

"is he cute?"

"is 'e in our year?"

"can we go?" george faked will and fraser's enthusiasm.

"piss off, you fruity midget." will said to him before turning back to james. both james and fraser laughed at george's red, face. annoyance being the only emotion in his pretty, blue eyes.

"i don't know, actually." james answered truthfully. "but i swear i'll tell you tomorrow. right now i jus' wanna stuff my face with fat, greasy food."

"mcdonald's!" fraser quickly suggested.

"a'right, then, buckle up." but george has already been buckled up. hugging his backpack to his chest and praying to his non-existent god that will didn't kill them.

james decided that it had been a great day.

⭐️

so, can i put a name to that lisp?

fuck off, no. trust me you don't need or want to know who i am

-

sorry for any mistakes!💗

it's back and pt.2 is out very very very very soon :)

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

13.4K 742 52
[alex] i need you [will] you fucked with my personal freedom you psychopath never text me again
96 4 8
(ME AND MY BEST FRIEND'S OC'S LORE) (POSSIBLE SMUT IDK YET) ((FLUFF)) ((ANGST))
1.2M 29.7K 51
"i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna kiss your neck." artjficially / 2017 / joe keery [SOCIAL MEDIA] [COMPLETED]
154K 2.1K 161
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—น - ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ - ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ - "๐—ฒ...