The Forbidden love ( The Ulti...

By Daxlinstar90

The BloodMoon Pack is the strongest Wolf pack in the entire Wolf Clan, we rule the clans. My father, King Roe... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Betrayal
Chapter 2- Leaving The Old School
Chapter 3- Starting A New School
Chapter 4- Meeting Jorkallun
Chapter 5- Meeting Sarah And Lolly
Chapter 6. The Amazon Warriors
Chapter 7. Meeting Jason
Chapter 8 - AVONMORA
Chapter 9 - SECRETS AND THAROLLIN
Chapter 10 - A SUPRISE VISIT
Chapter 11 - VISITING HER HOME
Chapter 12 - SELENA
Chapter 13- CROSSING JASON PATH
Chapter 14 - CONFUSED FEELINGS
Chapter 15 - LOLLY
Chapter 16 - TAMARA'S VISIT
Chapter 17 - FALLING IN LOVE WITH RAE
CHAPTER 18- THE VISIT AND SARAH
CHAPTER 19- HEALING QUEEN ROSA
CHAPTER 20- THE MIRACLE HEALING
CHAPTER 21- QUEEN ROSA
CHAPTER 22- RAE'S TWO WISHES
CHAPTER 23- RAE'S TWO WISHES (PART TWO)
CHAPTER 24 - THE ROSES
CHAPTER 25 - THE TRUCE
CHAPTER 26 - BROKEN ENGAGEMENT AND CONFESSIONS
CHAPTER 27 - CONFESSIONS... J & A
Not A Chapter.....
Chapter 28- THAROLLIN AND THE PLAN
Chapter 29- THE DISGUISE
CHAPTER 30- THE TRUTH REVEALED
Chapter 31 - THE MILLENNIUM WOLF
Chapter 32 - MEETING THAROLLIN
Chapter 33 - TRIBRID AND THE WITCH SOUL CONNECTION.
Chapter 34 - THE TRIBRID AND HIS SOULMATE.
Chapter 35 - FATHER AND DAUGHTER
Chapter 36 - LOLLY AND RAE
Chapter 37 - MICHAEL AND THAROLLIN
Chapter 38 - KNOWING THE TRUTH
Chapter 39 - THAROLLIN AND LOLLY
Chapter 40 - FORGOTTEN MEMORIES
Chapter 41 - THAROLLIN AND RAE
Chapter 42 - LOLLY AND DEAN
Chapter 43 - MEETING LOLLY'S FATHER.
Chapter 44 - DARKNESS AND LIGHT
Chapter 45 - THAROLLIN IN SCHOOL
Not A Chapter
Chapter 46 - LUCIFER
Chapter 47 - LUCIFER PART TWO
Chapter 48 - AARON'S PLAN
Chapter 49 - LUCIFER'S BONES
CHAPTER 50 - RESTORING AVONMORA'S SOUL
END OF BOOK 1. CHAPTER 52- THE DANGEROUS PLAN
Announcement.

CHAPTER 51 - FREEING LUCIFER'S SOUL

119 4 0
By Daxlinstar90

Chapter 51

'Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave. A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master.'

❤❤❤❤ FREEING LUCIFER ❤❤❤❤

Micheal place his hand on his lips trying to hide his laugh but couldn't, he burst out laughing.

"What's so funny Michael?" Lydia asked turning to face Micheal in anger.

"Nothing Lydia, just laughing that he has also given you a nickname like he did to me." Michael answered. "If you are this angry I wonder how you will feel when you meet my granddaughter who happens to be like her father." He added.

Lydia hisses loudly then turn to face the devil's son. "I can see you lack manners Tharollin, but what do I expect when the blood of darkness runs in your stupid vein you arrogant fool." She told him.

Pretending to touch his heart. "Ouch that was painful tiny fish." He said and smiled. "Well I have been called that name a number of times so I am used to it." He added.

"You are so full of yourself." Lydia said with clenched teeth. "That is why every Mer-clan was Killed because of your foolishness."

"Don't you think I know that already? Anyway thanks for reminding me." Tharollin said and then let out a deep sigh. "I know you are doing all these for your sister and her daughter which happens to be my Mate, but that does not mean you will be rubbing our mistakes on our faces every single time Lydia. Let me tell you there are no mistakes in what I did. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go. And that is why I am trying to see if I could rectify my path with the support of you and of course her father, Michael, and my Mate." Tharollin said after his long speech leaving Lydia and Michael surprised.

"That was a very long speech and I am glad it's coming out from you." Michael said to Tharollin with a nod.

"I don't normally say this, so be glad you are hearing it from me." Tharollin said and take a deep breath. "I... am... sorry." He added as if the very words burns his throat.

If Micheal and Lydia weren't super-beings, they wouldn't have heard that tiny whispered from Tharollin.

Lydia smiled and so did Micheal.

"Never thought I would hear those words from you Tharollin after all the insults." Michael said.

"Please don't spoil the mood in this cave right now." Tharollin told Michael with a warning glance which Michael snorted.

"Apology accepted Tharollin, so about my niece, when will she wake up?" Lydia asked changing the topic. Going over to where Avonmora is, she touched her nose and feels her breath, not much though, but it was there.

Gesturing to his Mate body. "I have put back her soul and it will take some time for her body to accept the soul. Because it has been long she breathed with her body. So I am guessing three to six days or not more than that before she gets used to her soul and her body will accept it." Tharollin explained to her. "After that she will wake up from her deep slumber."

"Okay, so she still needs a few more days for her to fully wake up, right?" Micheal asked.

"My mouth wasn't filled with food when I explained that part birdman." Tharollin answered the Angel.

Micheal ignored him staring at his daughter.

"Will you stay here until she wakes up?" Lydia asked facing Tharollin.

"Yes but I intend to attend my friend's invitation to the Wolf festival." Tharollin answered. "He is wolf."

"You have a friend and he is a wolf?" Lydia asked surprised.

"Yeah I have a friend who is a wolf. Is there a problem with that?" Tharollin demanded.

"Nothing I am just surprised." Lydia answered.

Michael who had been quiet but following their conversation suddenly felt a tug on his heart as it moves faster. Gabriel... He touched it and felt the eyes of Tharollin on him, maybe he also heard it.

"Please, I need to go and check something outside, I will be back soon." Micheal said and left the cave without waiting for a response.

His wings came out and he flew till he was out of the dark cave. He stopped and looked up in the sky, there were stars shining so bright and beautiful in the sky and for a moment Micheal forget himself until his eyes landed on a star.

He flew upwards towards the brightest star he saw in the sky.

Approaching it, he saw Gabriel, the star that looks so small from afar became large and Gabriel was sitting on it, his wings stretching out from his back.

That was their signal to each other whenever one is in trouble or have a message to tell.

"Brother, I hope there is no problem?" Micheal asked as soon as he sat down opposite Gabriel.

"There is a big problem which involves you." Gabriel reply.

"Me? What do you mean?"

"The King, your brother has sent 12 Angels, the one specially trained by Raphael before his sudden disappearance. He sent them after you to kill you once they see you with Selena and bring the goddess to him. I think he has his eyes on your lover and maybe that is why he prevented you from getting close to her fifty thousand years ago (50,000). I said let me inform you what I overheard him and the angels discussed." Gabriel said his message.

"Thank you my friend, you did good by informing me this on time. I will watch my back from now henceforth." Michael said grateful.

"Let me start going before the King notice my absence and don't forget to call on me whenever you need my help." Gabriel said and flew upwards disappearing in the clouds.

Michael left the star and flew downwards towards the cave. He was very vigilant of his surroundings.

******

Lucifer Cave:

Reaching the pit where Lucifer was.

"Master, I am here once again, I come with good news." The water man said.

It was quiet until the sounds of chains was heard and the head of the ugly beast was seen.

"What is it Gar, I hope this good news of yous is really worthy coming up here." Lucifer said.

"Master the fool has given me the bones you seek." The water man (Gar) started removing the bones one after the other from his water body and placing it on the ground next to the beast head.

Lucifer razor teeth showed fully when he grin immediately he saw the bones.

"Yes, these are the bones." He said bringing out his two claws hands and taking the bones. Feeling them. "These are the bones I yearn for." He added.

"At last our hard work for the thousand years paid off master." Water man (Gar) said with a smile.

"Yes, it surely did. Now since we no longer have the pure soul with us, I will need a replacement." Lucifer said.

"A replacement? You need someone who will replace you in there?" Water man said gesturing to the pit.

"Exactly, just bring me someone here, someone of higher status." Lucifer replied him.

"I think I know who I can use to replace you." Water man (Gar) said thinking of a particular person who will easily fall for his trap.

"Then get me the person here immediately." Lucifer ordered as he took the bones with him back inside the pit.

Water man (Gar) disappeared.

****

Taloc Hidden Place:

"Father, we are ready to go home." Lolly soft voice drifted round the empty room. She was standing at the door of the room when she whispered those words. Opening the door, she stepped out and was back at Taloc reading cave.

Taloc who wasn't sleeping heard it. Waking up his Mate gently, he told her what he heard.

"Then let's go." Tamara told him getting up from the bed together with Taloc.

Tamara first step out followed closely by Taloc, they saw their child already waiting for them.

"Hope you had enough rest my child?" Taloc asked softly.

"Yes father." Lolly answered with a smile.

"What about your vampire friend?" Taloc asked and at the same time the door to Dean's room appeared, stepping out of the door to meet them was the good-looking vampire.

"I am ready, I rested well. Thank you for your hospitality Mr Taloc, I hope someday to return the favour." Dean told the Tribird.

"I don't need your favour you are offering to me in the near future because there is no one who is as strong as I am." Taloc boasted, his green eyes showed a little bit of green light which brings out his green hair out even more.

"Sorry I said that." Dean apologies.

"Can we start going father I don't want to miss another day in school." Lolly said.

"With what we walked when coming here I doubt if you can make it to school." Dean told Lolly.

"And who said we are following the same path again?" Lolly demanded.

"...."

"Let's forget about the vampire response and focus more on your mission. Bring Rae and Jason's blood to me so that I can break off their Mate connection." Taloc said immediately Dean opened his mouth to give his response.

"Thanks father, I know you always help me out and this one...is a piece of cake to you father." Lolly said with a smile.

"More than a piece of cake my darling child. Just count Jason as yours when the two bloods are presented to me."

Taloc made a portal opened and he went over to where his daughter stood, kissed her forehead tenderly.

"If you cannot get me their bloods do let me know."

"Sure father." Lolly said happily and entered the portal.

Dean quickly entered the portal before Taloc would open his mouth.

Kissing Tamara fully on her lips he dispatch their lips and look down on Tamara with love.

"The demons I am devouring are remaining few, once I have devoured them all my beast will like to come down to pay a visit to the people." Taloc told Tamara. "Unless you have another way in keeping my beast sane."

"I will try to see if I could find more demons for you to devour or something else. It's not yet time for you to reveal yourself to the people."

"Whatever you wish Tamara. I will see you again."

Tamara smile and entered the portal which closed.

Taloc went back to his seat, using his magic to lift out an old worn out book titled : Breaking the Mate connection. He had found the book at the courtyard of the Druids after killing them all. Some of its pages has torn and burnt but it was still readable. Whoever wrote it, possibly the one who had broken his Mate bond with his first soulmate, didn't know when it fell off from his or her hands.

He opened the few pages that was remaining and stopped when he got to a page.

He smiled to himself. This is what he is looking for.

The Breaking Bond.

*****

The Realm of the Gods:

Water man (Gar) appeared in Hermes room and the god was surprised to see him.

"What are you doing here again? Do you want Ares or Zeus to know about your appearance? You are going to put me in trouble if the rest of the gods knows about you." Hermes whispered-yelled.

"You are the only one here Hermes, so you are safe." Water man (Gar) responded.

"I have told you to always give a sign when coming. Ares just left here a few minutes ago." Hermes said in heated voice.

"Sorry, I won't do that again."

"Why are you here?"

"I came here to tell you something." Water man replied.

"I am all ears."

"I finally have my bones. My son Tharollin gave it to me a few minutes ago and I couldn't wait to show you."

"Where is it?" Hermes demanded his face lighting up like christmas bulb.

"It's back in my cave, follow me and let me show it to you."

"Fine, lead the way." Hermes said and disappeared after his friend has disappeared.

____

Lucifer Cave:

Both appeared the same time inside the cave and the water man began to lead the way into the deepest path of the cave where the pit is.

Hermes followed him.

"Where is the bones my friend?"

"I kept it somewhere inside the cave just in case my son has a change of heart." The water man (Gar) lied.

"Good, with it we can use it to oppose the gods and the rest super-creatures."

They arrived at the pit which was so dark inside.

"I kept the bones inside the pit." The water man said pointing at the pit.

Hermes quickly went over to the pit and bend his head to see if the bones are there.

At that moment, the water being shoved Hermes hard and he fell into the pit. He moved backwards immediately.

Hermes realise this was a trap and tried to disappear but to his dismay he found out he couldn't. He couldn't scream out for help. He was helpless.

He felt claws around him pulling him deeper into the pit.

The water man didn't have to wait long as LUCIFER came out of the pit. The chains binding his legs and hands each were broken.

The only chain that wasn't broken was the one round his neck.

"At long last. I AM FREE." Lucifer said trying to move his right leg and he found out he couldn't move.

Remaining one more chapter for the book one.  There will be no epilogue as I will commenced on the book two (sequel / continuation) immediately.

Till the next chapter, thank you my very lovelies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 15.3K 25
(EPILOGUE ADDED) [Final Update: April 22, 2020] Rank: #209 in Werewolf (April 24, 2015) Rank: #269 in luna (June 25, 2020) PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT I...
793 80 20
BOOK ONE: THE STRONGEST POWER. My name is Hylla Knight. I'm 17 years old and have more going on in my life than any other average teenager. Probabl...
210K 8.3K 41
Norah Bloodmoon had been forced to live away from her family for seventeen years after being taken from her pack at only two weeks old. Being kept in...
5.4K 227 35
"A pack is much stronger when they have their Luna beside their Alpha running the pack"-is one of the well known beliefs of werewolves. But the stro...