Long Story Short, The Condom...

By prinses1010

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like tha... More

Kicked Out ✔️
Baby Daddy ✔️
First Day Back ✔️
The Names Adams, Everly Adams ✔️
It Smells A Lot Like Your Ego ✔️
Some Deep Shit ✔️
My Story ( Part 1) ✔️
My Story ( Part 2) ✔️
We Are Just Friends ✔️
He's A Bad Guy ✔️
Obsession ✔️
Snakes And Football Games ✔️
I'm Done ✔️
I'm Loving It ✔️
Burn ✔️
Ride Or Die ✔️
Ireland ✔️
What A Bitch ✔️
Sleeping Pills And Chocolate Bars ✔️
Little Kingdom ✔️
Baby Kicks And Back Pains ✔️
Another Letter ✔️
It's Go Time ✔️
Blake ✔️
Cheesecake ✔️
Ex-girlfriend ✔️
Wounds ✔️
Hideouts ✔️
The Snake's Leader Must Fall ✔️
Fat-Ass ✔️
Door Knocks ✔️
Brownie Please ✔️
Drunk Talk Is Real Talk ✔️
Steve ✔️
So This Is How I Die ✔️
Babyshower ✔️
Unexpected ✔️
Labor (Part 1) ✔️
Labor (Part 2) ✔️
Labor (Part 3) ✔️
She's Mine ✔️
Home ✔️
Leila ✔️
What The Hell Did I Get Myself Into? ✔️
Pool House ✔️
Xavier ✔️
Plot Twist ✔️
Nightmares ✔️
Mama Bear ✔️
Cake ✔️
Selfies ✔️
Morning Run ✔️
Never Alone ✔️
What Do We Do Now? ✔️
Crying Babies And Car Rides ✔️
Mommy Dearest ✔️
Confessions ✔️
Cold Hearted ✔️
My Names Jeff ✔️
Mission Impossible ✔️
The Silent Attack ✔️
It's Your Choice ✔️
His Decision (Last Chapter) ✔️
Epilogue
Thank You!
NEW BOOK!!!!
Bonus Chapter : Wedding Scene

Name Reveals And Surprise Visitors ✔️

53.8K 2.3K 685
By prinses1010

Everly's Pov

" Liam had this serious obsession that my dolls could talk after watching Toy Story. He'd sit in my room and beg my dolls to say something. He would get so frustrated that he'd start yelling at them. Then he would storm out of my room and spy on them, thinking he's going to catch one of them speaking. " Stella laughs.

The whole table starts laughing at the story Stella just told us about Liam in his childhood years. I laugh the hardest when I see Liam's face heating up. It's priceless to hear all these childhood stories about Liam. Definitely something I'll keep against him in the future.

" I was like 8 years old guys. We all did weird things." Liam defends himself.

" I didn't force dolls to talk to me. I played outside like a normal kid and pretended to be a super hero." Ryan laughs.

Liam throws him with a piece of chicken and he catches it in his mouth. The boy got skills.

" Shut up. " Liam growls.

" And then there was this time when Liam believed that the tips of grass was poisonous and you would instantly die when it touches you. He didn't leave the house for months. Mum had to send him to therapy to get him over his grass phobia. " Stella continues on embarrassing Liam.

I'm starting to feel sorry for him if I'm being honest. I look over the table at the people sitting down. Chase is busy holding Chicka in his arms and talking to her in a childish manner. Stella and Liam are in a heated argument over the childhood stories that Stella released. Ryan is talking to Lucas about something funny because they both started laughing hysterically and mom is all too interested in Liam and Stella's heated argument. I smile. I don't think we've ever had a gathering like this. This is probably the first time that we can sit down and actually enjoy dinner together and tell embarrassing stories about one another.

Although there is still no leads in the attack from 3 weeks ago, everyone looks happy. These people sitting in front of me I had once feared. I didn't want to get involved with anything they had going on because I knew they were some kind of danger. They just had that vibe following them. To think that Ryan, Chase, Stella and Lucas didn't want me living with them and nearly ended their friendship with Liam because of that was beyond my belief. They have become my family and my greatest support. I don't know what I would have done without them.

Mom stands up from the table and asks me to help her with something in the kitchen. Why does she need my help in the kitchen? Nevertheless I follow her.

" I wanted to speak to you in private." mom starts.

I look confused and mom takes it as a sign to continue. " I have been thinking..."

" About?" I question her nervously. When mom starts to think it usually isn't a good thing.

" About Chicka's name." she says.

Right. Still don't have a name for my 2 month old daughter. Mother of year. Note to my sarcasm.

" I know. I just can't think of any suitable name for her. Every time a name comes to mind it just doesn't sound right. I wanted Liam to help me but he's been so caught up with gang related business that I didn't want to bother him and-" I try and explain but mom lifts her hand to indicate that I should stop.

" I want you to name her Caroline. " she blurts out.

" Caroline. Like from The Vampire Diaries?" I question.

Mom only rolls her eyes. " You seriously need to stop watching that show."

Never.

" Caroline is an Italian name. It means strong. What better way to describe little Chicka? She's been through a lot in her short existence yet it doesn't affect her. She's strong Everly. Just like her mother. I wanted you to have the name Caroline because I thought it suited you perfectly but your father - he didn't want to hear about it. I truly believe Caroline is a perfect name for her. " mom explains before I can interrupt her.

Even in the series, The vampire Diaries, the character Caroline was one of the strongest characters in the series. Strong as in emotionally and not necessarily physically. It does sound about right that I think of Chicka to be strong. She has to be. She is in constant danger yet she keeps up a good smile. I'm talking about a two month old baby I know but I see the little things from the way she acts.

" Caroline Chloe Adams." I say rolling the name off my tongue.

It sounds... Perfect.

Caroline Chloe Adams.

I look up at mom. " Guess who has an official name." I say with a bright smile.

I can't wait to let Liam know that I have finally decided on a name for Chicka. Of course we'd still be calling her Chicka but now she just has an official name. Ahhh I'm excited!

Mom and I share a few words before we return back to the table. We listen to more of Liam's childhood stories and continue on laughing along.

We are interrupted by Liam's casual butler, James, as he clears his throat. I look over to mom and see her blushing. I still don't know what's going on between the two of them. I don't think I want to know.

" You have guests Sir." James announces and steps away to let the said guests come to view.

I'm beyond being shocked to see who comes out behind James. Confusion crosses my mind as I try and put the pieces together. It doesn't make sense. How are they here?

" Jasmin, Brent how nice to see you." Liam stands up and  greets them filled with excitement. I watch as he shakes Brent's hand and kisses Jasmin on the cheek. Okay so I clearly missed something huge over here.

" What brings you all the way to America?" Liam asks curiously.

Jasmine's eyes meet mine for the first time as she starts speaking. " We heard about the recent attack back here. We finished up the last shipments for the month before we decided to head over here and see where we could help out. " she explains.

She's part of the gang?

My eyes zoom past everyone until they land on Stella's. She looks even more shocked than I am. Not shocked because Jasmine and Brent are part of the gang but shocked that they showed up.

" Mind explaining to me what the hell is going on here?" I say calmly as I stand up. I catch mom's confused expression. Glad to see I'm not the only one confused.

" Everly this is -" Liam starts.

" I know exactly who they are." I say getting more pissed by the second.

Stella knew exactly who these people were. The whole point of me wanting to give Chicka up for adoption was to get her far away from any gang involved business. I knew something was off when Stella pushed me into meeting them. Now it also makes sense why Blake reacted that way when he heard who the adoptive couple is. Yet no one said anything. Unbelievable.

" This," I point towards Jasmine and Brent and then at Stella, " is beyond messed up."

I walk over to Chase and take Chicka. Without another word I head up stairs.

How could I be this stupid? What would have happened if I gave Chicka to them. She probably wouldn't have survived by this time. And Stella, I can't believe she was in on the lie.

" Everly let me explain." Stella begs as she follows me.

" Piss off."

I hear Stella mumble a few words. I feel her put her hand on my shoulder and I jump away.

" Back off! I'm not in the mood." I say a little too loud making Chicka cry.

I feel my eyes tear up from the anger inside me. " You knew they were in the gang! You knew that my child wouldn't grow up being normal! You knew her safety was still at risk Stella! You knew! " I'm full on crying mode now as I try and calm Chicka down. I don't know who needs to calm down more, me or Chicka.

" Everly please. I was only doing what I thought was best. " Stella tries and explain.

" What's with the yelling?" Liam says rushing up the stairs. His face drops when he sees my tear stricken face and Chicka crying in my arms. His eyes turn cold as they land on Stella.

" What did you do Stella? " Liam asks in his demanding voice.

Stella starts explaining to him what happened back in London. I see him getting pissed knowing that his sister was encouraging me to give Chicka up.

" So you wanted Jasmine and Brent, who we've only known about a year, take Everly's child as their own?" Liam says slowly, trying to understand it as well.

" They were the nearest members I could think of at the moment. Rather them than a complete stranger Liam. " Stella yet again defends herself.

Liam shakes his head and walks over to me. He takes Chicka from my arms and kisses me on the forehead. He wipes away a few tears with his thumb and then turns to Stella.

" Pack your bags. You're moving out. " he orders and walks away taking my hand in his.

He kicked her out? No no no. That's not what I wanted. I don't know what I wanted but that's not it at all. I know what it feels like being kicked out by the people you thought loved you. It's what got me into this situation in the first place. I can't let that happen to Stella.

I stop walking which makes Liam automatically stop. " No this isn't right. You can't kick her out." I speak up.

Liam looks confused as he looks back at his sister. I also look back to her and see her wiping away her own set of tears. I know how much she worships her brother. She would do anything for him to keep his trust. I don't want to be the reason she loses it all.

" After what she did to you?" Liam questions. He is still pissed off.

" I'm not saying I forgive her. I just don't want her moving out. We need each other more than ever right now. We can't afford to lose more people." I say with all honesty.

Both Stella and Liam look surprised at my sudden change of heart. I'm still upset over the whole thing but I'll get over it in time.

" Fine you can stay. " Liam says to Stella. Stella looks as if she's about to pass out from the relief. I see her mouth a 'thank you' to me as Liam starts making his way down the stairs again.

I don't reply and follow him. Chicka has calmed down by now and is still in Liam's arms. I can't get over how adorable and sexy he looks at the same time.

Just as we pass the front door we hear a knock coming from the door. Liam looks at me with confusion written all over his face.

Urg. Please don't be more drama.

Liam hands me Chicka and walks over to the door to open it up. He steps back once he sees who it is.

" Your security let me in." I hear a feminine voice and short after I hear crying coming from a baby.

Liam says something and steps to his side. I nearly choke in thin air as I see who the voice belongs to.

Leila. Liam's cousin.

Not only Leila.

Leila and a baby.

Great. More surprise visitors.

_______________________________________

Hiyaaaaa🥰

NEW BOOK TRAILER ABOVE☝️☝️😍 yes book trailers actually exists. 😅

ANYWAYS I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter 😏 let me know your thoughts by commenting ☺️

Questions of the chapter :

1. What about that name reveal? 👀

2. Thoughts on Jasmin and Brent being part of the gang?

3. Was it right of Everly to stand up for Stella?

4. Leila is back...Why?

5. Thoughts on the new trailer👀

We are now currently standing on 194KKKKK😍 so close to 200k😲 I truly am blessed to have such amazing support from each and everyone of you ❤️

Also I've started editing the book so long ( like taking it from the beginning and re-reading and correcting some things) it takes a lot of time and energy so be patient with me😂

AND the last thing I wanted to say is that I had decided on a huge character change. By that I mean that when I started this book I wanted Loren Gray to be Everly and HRVY to be Liam. But I have a different feeling towards that at the moment. So if you haven't realized that all the media of Loren and HRVY have been deleted and replaced with Alissa Violet and Fransico Lachowski... Well then now you know 😏 I just thought they suited the roles of Everly and Liam more than the previous ones.

Let me know what you think about the character change 😊

Piece out ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...
259K 7.6K 31
I pull up outside of his house and I don't move, "Want me to stay here so you have a ride home?" She shakes her head, "No. I'll probably get a ride f...
3.1M 130K 64
Office rivals fight for the same promotion, while resisting their attraction for each other. LAYLA masks her insecurities behind perfectionism. The g...
4.3K 381 30
"Never Before have I struggled to leave but that was until he decided to stay." °•°•° Amber Night is not really fond of running from one town to anot...