Transmigrated To Be Delicate...

By seirrasoffy

In the doomsdays, Xia An, who had the power to raise her beauty died. As soon as she opened her eyes, she fou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Just FYI
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Don't click!!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102ź
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Hye guys..
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapters 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164[raw]
Chapter 165
Chapter 166[raw]

Chapter 128

2.9K 86 12
By seirrasoffy

After learning that the Xia An was actually in the United States, many melon-eating people in China thought of the post that had burst out some time ago.

That was-

Xia An's new variety show was about to be broadcast on FX TV in the United States!

[Is it true that the program show will be broadcasted on FX TV? ]

[Impossible! Isn't Xia An being blocked right now? Where she had this kind of ability to appear on American TV? ]

......

But soon, such questions and shocking comments began to develop in another direction.

[Look! Do you think Xia An has become more beautiful again? !! I always feel that she look better than in the [Come On! Challenger!]!

[It turns out that the goddess is still a foodie! I really want to meet the goddess in Chinatown! Watching the goddess eat increased my appetite! ]

[The blond version of Xia An really looks like an angel! So beautiful! I did not expect that the foreigners who have always had unusual aesthetics for our Chinese beauty are not blind this time! Should I say that Xia An's prosperous beauty is powerful and domineering? ]

[My goddess is the figure standing on top of the face value pyramid! Now, even the playboy Terrace was conquered by her! I really convinced in her capitals! ]

[Even if they domestically block Xia An, what's the use? Xia An relied on her beauty to mix in the entertainment industry abroad] ~

[Licking the screen! The goddess is really getting more and more beautiful! ]

......

Numerous comments praising Xia An's appearance, emerged like bamboo shoots in the spring. Almost all of the people who ate melon praised Xia An's beauty.

Even if the professional water army wanted to frame Xia An, but facing such a beautiful face, they couldn't blacken such a beautiful person.

They could only watched Xia An being praised by all netizens for her beauty, and then went on hot search.

"What?! Xia An is really in the US?! There really is a show which will be broadcasted in the US FX television?!" Reading the trending about Xia An, Xia Jing suddenly remember the private detective who was sent to investigate Xia An, she she called him to confirm the news about Xia An.

And after getting through the phone, she learned that all the materials on the Internet were actually true.

Xia An really has a show to be broadcast on the US FX TV station!

If it was a domestic program, she would still have 60% certainty that she was sure she could still free find someone to put pressure on the show to prevent it from appearing on television.

But now ...

Xia An actually went abroad! No matter how capable she was, she couldn't stretch her hands so long to reach foreign TV stations, especially paid TV station in US!

The thought that she could only watch Xia An appeared in a foreign TV station, and mixed up in the entertainment circle abroad leisurely, made Xia Jing gritted her teeth, trying hard to swallow the anger.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!"

Xia Jing thought, if she had stopped Xia An before she went abroad, maybe Xia An could only be able to jump around in the country.

However, she didn't think about how she could stop Xia An.

"Mrs. Fu, I called you some time ago, but you seem to be busy all the time..."

After hearing the words from the mobile phone, Xia Jing came to her sense. Some time ago, she had been busy with her daughter sixth birthday celebration. Other things, she really didn't care about them. All the other important matters was pushed behind for the sake of her baby daughter's birthday.

"Forget it, I know, I will give you the same amount of money, and you will keep staring at her."

When she hung up the phone, Xia Jing looked at the screen of her laptop. Xia An's beautiful face made her heart really uncomfortable.

She subconsciously walked to the mirror in the cloakroom and looked at her delicate and beautiful face carefully.

Obviously her face has been pampered for so long. She only used expensive skin care products.

There was also a special beautician and a nutritionist to take good care of her, but her face was still not as good as Xia An's face.

Obviously, Xia Ab didn't look as good as her before.

Otherwise, Fu Xian wouldn't be snatched by her so easily.

Raising her hand, Xia Jing gently touched her smooth and delicate cheek with no wrinkles.

Even if she didn't want to admit it, she had to admit that Xia An's face was indeed much more beautiful now than it was when she was younger.

"How did she become more and more beautiful......"

......

- United States -

"Xia An, FX TV station decided to take advantage of this heat,to broadcast on our [Star House] show in advance.

As time passed by, not only Xia An's popularity in the United States did not go down, it also became more and more popular day by day.

However, Han Yue could also understand that Xia An was too mysterious, so this had aroused the curiosity of the majority of foreign fans.

Moreover, Xia An's heat on the internet was really high because of the blonde PS photo. Many netizens are taking photo just like the classic PS photo of Xia An.

Therefore, this also caused Xia An's heat not only did not diminish, but also rose.

This has led to more and more media looking for him. They were all wanted to invite Xia An to join their program show.

But God knows that he was not Xia An's agent at all!

However, it was precisely because of this explosion, that Xia An and the show 's worth have both increased a lot, and the treatment they got has improved a lot.

Basically, their treatment were on par with the top stars in the United States.

No way, FX TV was really rich, so it was quite comfortable.

In addition, Xia An's current popularity was indeed unstoppable, and the quality of the program, "Star House" was indeed good, so in terms of treatment, Han Yue didn't think it was too much!

"Oh, let's broadcast it in advance."

Xia An didn't care too much. She didn't care much about the program being broadcast in advance or late.

"Why aren't you excited at all? This is broadcast on American TV! For our country, you are the only one!"

Han Yue rolled his eyes, feeling speechless. Sometimes he felt that Xia An didn't look like a star at all, but like an uncle!

An uncle who everyone owes money. In short, the kind of uncle, who can't afford to offend!

"What's so exciting? It's going to be broadcast anyway."

Xia An curled her lips. She didn't feel much that her program could be broadcast abroad.

In her opinion, both domestic and foreign broadcasts were the same.

"Can we not be so fond of foreigners too much? As if our program will be very upscale once our show being broadcast in the United States."

Listening to Xia An's complain, Han Yue almost didn't choke to death.

But thinking about it, Xia An seems to be right?

"Ah! Where did I fawn on foreigners. Forget it, don't say it, don't say it," Waving his hands, Han Yue didn't want to debate with Xia An on this matter.

So he turned the topic to another person.

"By the way, Xia An, that Terrace, his feeling seems to be true. What do you think?"

"Who? What Terrace?"

Xia An was blank for a while when she heard the name. In her impression, there seemed to be such a name.

Looking at Xia An who seemed to forget the name, Han Yue's mouth twitched slightly.

"Oh! I remember! The Terrace you mentioned is the guy that ruined my hot pot meals, so I haven't been able to go out to find good food recently."

"..."

Han Yue who actually wanted to remind Xia An, was completely speechless after listening to Xia An's comment.

Well, he now understand something. If you wanted to impress Xia An or made her remember someone, you must start with food!

Taking a deep breath, Han Yue said weakly.

"That's right, it's him."

"Why did you suddenly mention that jerk?"

"...Because that jerk in your mouth seems to be looking for you." Han Yue said, helplessly.

Originally, he only thought that playboy like Terrace only tweeted that photo casually, so he asked Xia An not to take it seriously.

However, he didn't expect that the guy didn't just tweet casually, but really put Xia An in his heart.

"Looking for me? Why?"

Xia An frowned slightly, her tone was full of displeasure.

She was disgusted with this jerk who was called Terrace.

As soon as she thought of him, she would think of her unfinished hot pot.

"It seems that he really fall in love with you at first sight." After Han Yue said it, he himself felt incredible.

Although everyone has the love for beauty, but falling in love with a photo at first sight, and it was still a refined photo, it was really ...a bit strange.

"... haha."

Xia An was silent for a second, then sent three words with a mocking expression.

Even though Xia An didn't answer a single sentence, Han Yue also understood what Xia An meant.

That's-

Love a ghost at first sight! No way! What kind of nonsense was that!

"Oh, I understand."

Han Yue nodded. In fact, he didn't want to mention it at first. After all, that Terrace was a playboy, not a good match for Xia An.

However, he mentioned that guy because he really wanted to see what kind of attitude Xia An would have.

After all, in this circle, Xia An didn't seem to have any scandal, nor did he talk about any love.

Although, there was a son.

"If there is nothing else, you can go."

Xia An waved her hand, dismissing him.

Looking at Xia An relentless look, Han Yue grumbled aggrievedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 15.1K 122
Description The older sister flees from her wedding to be with her lover, and her younger sister is forced to take her place in marrying a very power...
14.3K 846 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
406 0 24
Nie AnAn woke up one day and realized that she had transmigrated as the villain's adoptive sister. In the novel, the villain conquered left and right...
855 21 42
crappy isekai MC'sthat don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...