Chapter 150

Xu Tiantian was still thinking about hurrying up to contact the advertising planning company and the photographer, but Xia An interrupted her.

"Tiantian, it doesn't have to be so troublesome. I have already thought about it. If you want to promote the advertisement, you don't need any fancy things, just focus on showing your face and skin."

Although Xia An did not think about hiring an advertising planning company, she herself felt that there was no need to make the advertisements for skin care products so extravagant. As long as the actual products were photographed, it would be sufficient.

Well, even though her own set of skin care products didn't improve her skin.

But, space water can indeed improve the skin!

It is definitely more effective than many big brands!

As for the photographer...

"As the photographer, you asked Allen to help me take pictures. Anyway, he said that in the future, he will take pictures for me for free," Xia An said to Xu Tiantian with a smile.

Seeing Xia An's indifferent appearance, she understood that her goddess is really good at pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger!

Although it seems like nothing has been done, everything has been done well.

Well, it's no loss that she is a goddess who can start a company privately!

If you don't have some ability, you really can't start a company.

Especially in America.

"But..."

Although the most important things have been resolved, Xu Tiantian is still very worried.

It's true that Xia An started a company without a problem. Which star cannot have a side job of their own?

However, skincare companies...

"Sister Xia An, I didn't mean to doubt you. Are you sure that your skincare product is okay? Have all the procedures for the product been completed?"

In fact, deep down, she still doesn't really want Xia An to open a skincare company.

After all, everyone's skin is different. If there is something wrong with those skincare products, it could cause big trouble.

Especially if someone finds out that Xia An is the boss behind this company and deliberately causes problems, it will be really troublesome.

"Don't worry, the procedures are very complete."

Seeing Xu Tiantian's worried expression, Xia An decided to tell a white lie decisively.

"Look at my skin, how does it look?"

Seeing Xia An pointing at her completely bare face without makeup, even though she had seen it countless times, she still saw this face every day.

Xu Tiantian, who is a senior face controller, is still fascinated by her own goddess!

"Yes! Sister Xia An, your skin is even more tender than that of a baby! I have never seen anyone with better skin than you!"

Xu Tiantian nodded emphatically and said to Xia An very seriously.

She can also be regarded as a professional in the entertainment industry and has encountered dozens of celebrities, both big and small.

She has seen both Chinese and foreign celebrities.

But she has never seen anyone with better skin than Xia An.