Chapter 90

Xia An didn't think that their program was so powerful, and Xiaocan's family were found so fast.

After the fifth episode of the show was recorded, Xia An learned from Han Yue that Xiaocan's family will personally come to pick Xiaocan up!

So fast, that's made Xia An a little caught off guard.

In particular, Han Yue also told her that Xiao Can's family background was not ordinary, although his family power cannot cover the sky, but in the B city, Gu family is one of the best big family.

The forces in the family has spreaded throughout the whole B city. They have a high voice in the political circle, the business community, and even the military. Their family members can be described as capable people.

And such a powerful family, Xiao Can can still be kidnapped, which has to say, is a very magical thing.

"Xia An, you just got a big luck this time! Just a photoshoot, you can actually found such a golden doll!"

Han Yue said, feeling emotional.

He was shocked when he knew Xiaocan's identity.

In particular, when the other party expressed his gratitude to him, he was simply too excited!

He just trying to help Xia An to post missing person notice. In the end, he got such a big reward. How can this not excite him? !

He found that Xia An is really his lucky star!

"Oh."

Facing with Han Yue's excitement, Xia An was completely indifferent.

Looking at Xia An cold appearance, Han Yue felt like being poured by cold water, and the excitement in his heart has also weaken a lot.

However, although Xia An did not care about Xiao Can's identity, she was still very happy that the little guy can find his family.

After all, one is because she will be more convenient, and the second is because these days, this child is indeed very cute and likable.

However, compared to the happiness of Xia An and Han Yue, Xiao Can who heard that his family has been found, was not so happy.

As soon as he heard that he was about to meet his family, his whole person was depressed, and his beautiful and delicate little face was darkened, just like the smashed cabbage.

"You are not happy, Xiao Can?" At this time, Han Yue looked at the little guy who was walking beside Xia An. He saw that the little guy seemed to be particularly unhappy and a sullen look.

"I don't want to leave fairy sister." The little guy was wailing, his eyes full of anticipation was looking at Xia An, as if he was expecting Xia An to say that she would not send him back to his family.

But how can Xia An say that?

So the little guy was destined to be disappointed.

"Xiaocan, you have your own family, you have to go back to your family. They will be very worried about you."

Xia An glanced at the little guy who listened to her words as if he was about to cry. She was a little confused, wasn't her not good to this little devil?

Don't tell me children nowadays looks at the face?

Although Xiaocan showed various grievances, he was eventually brought by Han Yue and Xia An to meet his family.

"Momo!"

Xia An and Han Yue really did not think that someone will came to the remote mountain village where they recorded the program by a private plane and he was actually an old man who was over a hundred years old.