Chapter 52

"Goddess, I think you are very awesome in everything! It is simply the first class kitchen! Your skills in hunting the game also perfect!"

For these two people's praise, Xia An just ignored it, merely immersed herself in eating her own barbecue.

"However, we have been eliminated. Now you are left alone, I am thinking, the program can't be recorded for so long anymore."

"It is estimated, when Xia An eliminated all the zombie guests, or when Xia An was eliminated, then the show will end."

Listening to the two people chit-chatting, Xia An indifferently continue eating, she hasn't eaten enough wild game, so it does not matter if she goes back a little later.

However -

"By the way, Xiao Xia ah, your family Xiaoxing with us to record the program, doesn't he need to go to school?"

Xia An, who had been enjoying the meal, was stunned when she heard the word 'school'.

Right! She crossed over, then picked up the little guy back, and forgot about his school matters.

At her son's age, indeed, he is supposed to go to school.

"I don't have to go to school! The things taught in the school are too simple!"

The little guy who was also immersed in the food, was upset when he heard the two guy not only robbed his fairy's mother roast pork, but also'egged' his fairy's mother to send him to school.

He didn't want to go to school! He just wants to stay with his fairy
mother!

"Pfft! You little radish, just this big, you don't want to go to school? This can't be done! Knowledge is power, you only..."

Jiang Chen smiled and looked at the little guy. As a mediocre student, he started talking to Xia Xingchen about the theory in learn.

Unbeknownst to him, very quickly, he will soon be hit by the 'small radish head' he is educating.

"Oh, brother, then I have a math problem for you to do."

After that, the little guy finished the barbecue and clapped his hands . Then, he took a branch and wrote a math problem on the ground.

Looking at the math problem, Jiang Chen almost dropped barbecue in his hand down!

He looked at the math problem on the ground, and the whole person was stunned! ! !

Tihis little Xia Xingchen's height only came to his thigh, still a little child, but! Inexplicable! He's got a sense of fear of being dominated by academics!

This cute little radish head gave him a feeling of fear!

"Glup~!"

Jiang Chen swallowed his saliva, his eyes full of horror as he looked at the little guy with baby fat on his face.

"You, you want me to do this?"

Watching the little guy calmly nodded, and looked at Jiang Chen innocently, it gave Jiang Chen a crit!

"Yes, brother, this topic is so simple, you are not going to do it?"

Looking at the little guy's big, watery eyes, full of unbelievable expressions, he feel that he has been despised by a child!

"..."

Jiang Chen: Hey! The children this days are so terrible! /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

"..."

Liu Neng: I am still eating meat! ╰(0▽0)╯

"..."

Xia An: Cough!I'm not gonna do it!But it doesn't matter!My son will do it!
o(* ̄︶ ̄*)o

"..."

Camera brother: Feel the suppression of IQ! : (T_T)

......

Behind the monitor, Xu Lin and Han Yue saw the little guys write the answer, and the two were silent for a while.

"Old Xu, when you go to school, you are the master of our art class. This question, can you do it?"

"...oh, I can't. Xia An's son is a real genius! He is five years old this year?"

Xu Lin looked at the little boy who was very beautiful and exquisite in the video, and felt a bit emotional.

There is such a smart and sensible son, Xia An is really blessed!

"Old Han, do you think that Xiao Xing's IQ is genetically from Xia An, or inherited from his father?"

Han Yue once again silenced for a while, this asked.

"Hey, how do I know this, why are you asking this?"

Xu Lin looked at his friend, feeling puzzled, did not understand his friend's thought.

"I am thinking, if Xia An's IQ is the same as her son, then my second brainstorm will definitely failed!"

Think about it, Han Yue feels a little scary!

Oh, my God! Xia An should not be so evildoer!

I don't think so!If she had a high IQ, she wouldn't be in this situation.

Ah! God! Don't let Xia Xingchen's IQ be genetically f***ing--!

Just as Han Yue's heart was roaring, Xia An really considered the little guy's schooling and decided -

"It's decided! End this program tomorrow, I will take Xiaoxing to the school!"