Chapter 106

Time passed by little by little. Every day that Xia An spent in the United States was moving in a good direction little by little.

She start a company with the help of Mr. Gu.

Her son also went to one of the best schools in the world with the help of Mr. Gu.

Although "Come on! Challenger! 》already off the air and not recording anymore.

However, the new show, Xia An's Star Cabin, has also begun recording.

And the content of the recording is extremely leisure. Eating big meals every day, live in a five-star hotel, doing nothing but enjoying leisure life everyday.

This made Xia An's the whole human state of mind appear to be the most perfect state.

The whole body is nourished with an extravaganza laziness.

Contrary to Xia An, Xia Jing is very unlucky!

Originally, she participated in "Mommy's Back" just to slap on Xia An's face, and wanted to make her feel bad.

As for going to the countryside to experience life or something, she really did not think about it.

Even after she knew the process of the program, she also came up with the corresponding countermeasures and brought a lot of things to record the program, so that when recording the program, her quality of life would be similar to her usual.

What she didn't expect was, however, was that everything was gone including the car.

What's more unexpected is that, before she finished the recording, she had no way to go back, and she really couldn't even take her baby girl home.

Therefore, Xia Jing and Fu Anqi really experienced the life of rural people this time!

Such a life, the two mother and daughter who have always been living luxuriously, are about to collapse.

The annoying little princess, Fu Anqi, who originally did not like to cry at all, turned into a crybaby. She was crying every day. Crying because of bad living experience, crying after eating because the food wasn't delicious, and crying while doing tasks with other children .

She was really crying all the time.

Many staff and guests got headache, because many times, once Fu Anqi cries, other children will also cry together!

However, compared to Xia Jing, Fu Anqi's crying is still quite good!

Because once her mother cried, it is really more terrible than her!

As if she was going to menopause, all kinds of anger outburst!

Especially within a few days after the show was filmed, Xia Jinghao's face was bitten by a worm.

Although it's not painful and just itchy, it looks ugly!

And no matter how much amount of powder she rubbed, it can't hide the little red spots all over her face.

"Ah !! I'm not recording anymore! Stop recording! How can this face being recorded!"

Listening to the voice coming from the tent, the crew of the "Mommy's Back" show crew are all helpless and irritated.

"You said, why did the director of our show team find such an ancestor to record the show? It's terrible! Even after shooting for so many days, there is not even one peaceful day."

"Oh! Don't say that, our program group and director of the group didn't want to invite this ancestor at all. They actually wanted to invite Xia An but who knew that this ancestor had to come and participate in this show!"

" I really think that Xia An is an innocent helpless person. Looking at Xia Jinghao's temper, I think Xia An is definitely being wronged. "

"Of course! which female star have you seen been banned because she is a mistress? Xia An must have been targeted by Xia Jinghao. "

"Well, it's good that the show is going to finish, otherwise ... I feel like I will resign. "

"Well, let's work together and stick to it. However, I only hope that for the second phase of the recording, Xia Jinghao this little ancestor do not come back."

"I guess the director was thinking the same."

......

In "Mommy's back" program group, this is kind of conversation happens most of the time. In the atmosphere where countless staff members wanted to resign and guests wanted to stop, the recording was finally over.

Originally come bright and beautiful,
Xia Jinghao mother and daughter who was full of spirits, in the end, the 'pit' was really miserable ah!

Both people lost a lot of weight, their facial muscles were thin, and their face values ​​both dropped by more than half.

And Xia Jing is even worse! Her face was full of 'scar'. It was either been bitten by a bug, or it was bruised by a fall. That is not an ordinary bad luck.

Originally, Xia Jinghao felt, after she had left the countryside and returned home, she would definitely be able to recuperate.

Who knows, when she returns, there was a rare water shortage and blackout. The accident was as if someone was looking for trouble continuously, leaving her whole mental and physical state in a bad state.

In the end, she suffered a serious illness, and the tortured FL and her mother really lost a lot of their life.

When the disease finally got better, more unfortunate things happened again and again.

Do not know what happened, she was always angry and scolding the staff
in the "Mommy's Back" program group, and then the video of playing big names was exposed on the Internet.

The show hasn't been broadcast yet, and Xia Jinghao was on the top search online because of this incident.

Many netizens were actually skeptical that Xia An was actually being framed by Xia Jinghao.

It's just that there has been no real proof about it, and the image exposed by Xia Jinghao has always been a gentle and kind lady image, so most people still stand on Xia Jinghao's side.

However, as soon as Xia Jinghao's hit video was exposed, the public opinion was completely turned into another direction.

Because of Xia Jinghao's matter, Xia An has been white-washed lot.