Chapter 145

In this way, Han Yue, who produced a reality show that was super popular in the United States, returned to his hometown and went back happily.

In the United States, only Xia An's family was left.

However, although Han Yue left, it didn't have any impact on Xia An, and life was still going on.

With Xu Tiantian's care, the filming of Xia An's Star House went more smoothly.

Xia An didn't need to worry about basic necessities such as food, housing, and transportation. Xu Tiantian was arranging everything, and Xia An just had to shoot the show to produce results.

Just a few days after Han Yue went back, the fourth episode of Star House was broadcast.

If the Star House in the third phase became popular at He Ji Hot Pot Restaurant, then the Star House in the fourth phase became popular because of Xia An's family of "three," and Xia An teaching two little guys fighting skills every morning.

That's right, it is indeed fighting skills!

The video of Xia An getting up at six o'clock every day to practice martial arts with two little guys was also edited into the program.

And the United States is a country that worships Chinese Kung Fu very much. Therefore, when Xia An took two little guys to practice "Chinese Kung Fu" in the fourth episode, it immediately caused an upsurge on the Internet!

After watching the fourth episode of Star House, many foreign friends strongly requested the program team to release the full video of Xia An practicing 'Chinese Kung Fu' with the two little guys!

Moreover, because of the popularity of "Xia An's Star House," viewers from countries beyond the United States and China are also watching the show!"

The scope of viewership has already spread to the whole world!

Translations for various countries are available.

What about Italy, Canada, Russia, Germany, Japan, and South Korea? All of them.

It can be said that Xia An's Star House has become popular all over the world.

And the fourth issue of "Chinese Kung Fu" naturally aroused curiosity about "Chinese Kung Fu" all over the world.

After all, the moves that Xia An taught the two little guys were so beautiful and sharp!

Just by watching the video, one can tell that Xia An's practice is not just fancy punches!

It's a real, powerful feeling!

[My Lord! I didn't believe that Angel could play the role of the heroine Joan in "Return to Earth" before! After all, the role of Joan has a lot of drama. But after watching the Star House in the fourth issue, I think! The role of Joan is really Angel! She is really talented!]

[I beg the Star House program team to release the full version of the teaching video!]

[Seeking the full version of the teaching! There are too few Kung Fu teaching clips broadcasted in the program! I also want to learn Chinese Kung Fu with Angel!]

[I am a fighting coach, and I am very responsible to say that the kung fu that Angel taught the two children is really real kung fu! Although each move is simple, it is very powerful! No gimmicks!]