Chapter 98

"No, I disagree."

Han Yue was surprised when Xia An suddenly refused to do so. However, for Xia An's refusal, he did not panic at all and just stay calm.

As if he knew, that Xia An will agree later.

"But, after Elder Gu found out about our new program, he said that he wants to sponsor the whole process."

Listening to Han Yue's words, Xia An was somewhat curious.

"What? Sponsor what?"

"Xia An, I may not have told you about the process of our program. Now, I think, I need to explain it to you."

Listening to Han Yue's explanation, Xia An realized that the variety show she will join this time is simply -

"So cool! Is this really shooting a variety show? But I don't need to do anything."

Xia An was completely shocked when she listened from Han Yue what kind of tasks she need to do when she participate this new variety show.

Because in this show, she didn't have to do anything, there is no program task, and there is no requirement at all.

The only thing she need to do is..

Showing her daily life in front of the audience.

Living in the best house, eating the best food, what she usually doee, what she does when she was working, etc., everything related to her daily life.

"The only downside is that there will be no privacy at all."

Xia An snorted, she didn't care about this kind of thing at all.

Anyway, her life right now is very monotonous, and there's nothing that can't be exposed to others.

"Elder Gu said that the cost of food, clothing, housing and transportation is all sponsored by him. And our program is not only a program of parent-child interaction, but also can be used in tourism propaganda. After all, the domestic parent-child interaction variety show is already a lot, but there is no tourism propaganda variety show like ours."

Although she hasn't received the copy of the program, Xia An understands what kind of program this is all about.

Moreover, she also understand where the sponsorship of Elder Gu is.

"However, Han Ge, are you sure about this?Live in five-star hotel, eating cuisine from Michelin-star chef, such as broadcast, wouldn't it make people think that we're showing off?"

At this point, Xia An's heart is already quite moved.

Although she is a little resistant to have any contact with the protagonists, but... compared to enjoying life, it seems that it doesn't really matter.

However, Xia An did not explicitly nod the head, and as a result, Han Yue put another big move.

"Right, I still have one thing that I didn't tell you. If you listen to this, I believe that you will immediately agree to participate in recording this new program."

Han Yue smiled, calmy looking at Xia An, and leisurely said.

Xia An was prepared to agree with Han Yue. But, when she saw Han Yue's reaction, she put both her arms together, raised her eyebrows, and said with some interest.

"What things?"

"The old man said, as long as you promised to record this program with his grandson, he can help you settle up your son's schooling matters."

Xia An, who originally raised up her eyebrows while smiling, after listening to this sentence, her look suddenly became serious.

"School? Give me a detailed
explanation."