Chapter 41

Sorry guys, my handphone hanged for a whole day. I just finished updating it.

.............

"Xia An, where have you be? Are you alright?"

After he saw Xia An not only coming back safely and clean but also in a high spirit, Jiang Chen who was quite curious came up to greet her.

"What can I do for you?"

Looking on the sloppy looks of these people, Xia An raised her eyebrows, and calmly asked.

"We went to see you yesterday when we heard the zombie movement. As a result, you disappeared. Later, we were surrounded by zombies, and then..."

After experiencing a series of interesting events yesterday, Jiang Chen followed Xia An closely and excitedly told her about what has happened.

But what he doesn't know is, Xia An actually wasn't listening at all.

To be honest, Xia An really didn't have much interest in what happened to them.

Her mind right now is focusing on what the program group want to do next.

Why must all six guests be kept here?

"Do you you think, we are in this place like the underground laboratory in the Resident Evil?"

Although Jiang Chen is a scaredy cat, he still loves to watch horror movies.

Especially this time, once he know that the first issue of this variety show that he will participate this time is related to Apocalypse, he even returned home and review Resident Evil.

"When you say this, it seems that it is really like that." At this time, other guests finally noticed.

The room they are staying in is white everywhere, and there is a glass window, just like... in the lab.

"What the hell is the show crew doing? In the middle of the night, suddenly got so many zombies to attack us ,killing the whole team, isn't end the shooting?"

Just as several guests were cursing the program team, suddenly, in this empty white room, a video suddenly appeared on the bright glass window.

"Hello, six guests, after the fight last night, you have all been infected with the zombie virus. Now, you're locked up in this lab, and you have three hours to find the antidote for each of you.."

In the video, a middle-aged man dressed in a white coat, calmly explained the rules.

This time, everyone finally understood why the program group will keep them here!

It turned out that their main battlefield was to survive in this 'laboratory' set up by the program group.

Now, they must first go through the layers of zombie attacks, find the antidote in three hours to, and after treating the virus, escaped from here ......

"Wow!It's just like a Hollywood blockbuster

After they listened the rules, Jiang Chen shared his excited feeling with Xue Yu, although his heart was a bit scared.

"Yes!It feels like fun."

After experiencing the destruction of the group in the early morning, it didn't make Xue Yu scared, but aroused his aggressive behavior instead.

At this moment, what he really wants is to go back to the field to continue the game.

"But, wasn't my profession a nurse? Can't my equipment remove the virus? Why do we have to find an antidote?"

He Xiaoxiao frowned, unable to understand the situation.

She originally thought that her career was quite awesome, but now they have to find antidote? ? ?

"He Xiaoxiao, don't you realize that your equipment is gone?"

When she heard Jiang Chen say this, He Xiaoxiao finally discovered that her equipment, and the syringe was gone!

"Ah! What about my life-saving equipment?!"

"Don't think about it, it must have been taken away by the program group."

"This program group is too treacherous, too cunning!"

Why is it just treacherous and cunning! This program group is also very bad. They just want to see us ugly!

......

"Ah-Choo!"

At this moment, the creative department of program group staff who has been cursed as treacherous and cunning by the guests are being held in an emergency meeting.