Chapter 62

"En, thank you, Han Ge."

Xia An also knows that although what Han Yue does is more for his own interests, but he has been taking care of her a lot.

"Don't thank me. In future, our program group still have to rely on you."

Han Yue said while smiling, but the sentence he said is not a joke, but the truth.

Whether it is the effect of the show, or ... the investor behind Xia An...

Xia An is really a VIP of their program group.

However, as for the investor who rush to support her, he did not dare to tell her.

After hanging up the phone, Xia An did not hesitate to sit in front of the computer.

She opened the Weibo page, hands on the keyboard, and after a while, she picked up the mouse and clicked on the Weibo.

[Xiaan V: Regarding the false black materials spreading on the internet recently, I was too lazy to bother. However, if it hurts my son, I think, I will clarify.

First, I am not a mistress. Anyone on the Internet saying that I am a mistress, please come up with evidence. And, whose mistress am I?

Second, my son is not an illegitimate son. My son is a son who was born by me, who did not destroyed anyone's family. He is just my son.

Third, who did not do something wrong when they were young? My biggest black spot is just my son was born out of wedlock. But I didn't hurt anyone, didn't hurt any family, and didn't become anyone mistress.

How can I be heinous? Is it a crime to have an unmarried child?Did I eat your rice? Yes, I am indeed a public figure, but I am not yet a public figure by the time I gave birth to him! Thank you!

Fourth, you, who has clicked, viewed more than five thousand times, or forwarded more than five hundred times, are guilty of the sin of the slander. Next, you're just waiting to receive my letter of attorney!

[ (^_^) jpg ]

PS: Finally, I want to give a lady a final warning. You better not make me angry.

[ (^_^) jpg ]

Xia An's post was simple and crude, and it's simply straightforward.

Although her Weibo post wasn't very long, but she said everything she wants to said, and the means are extremely crude.

And not just that, when she said she wants to send letter of attorney for several thousand of V who forward, clicked and view more than what she stated, all people on the Internet was shocked!

The mistress remarks that had been carried by the original Xia An, were suddenly smashed by Xia An's Weibo post!

[Shoot! Xia An's post is so explosive! Can have the courage to send such a microblog, but also so reasonable, it seems that she is really not a mistress!]

[Send a lawyer's letter! If Xia An really sent a lawyer's letter, I really think that Xia An is really being splashed with dirty water! ]

[Looking at Xia An's Weibo post, I think Xia An is really quite wronged ah!It's just that when she was young, she did something wrong, and gave birth out of wedlock. Why does she need to hear all the offensive remarks now?]

[Suddenly sympathize with Xia An! It's been terrible to be completely blackened by brainless people on the internet! ]

[I feel Xia An matter absolutely have marketing numbers and water army participation ! Hahaha, I am waiting for those big V marketing numbers to be unlucky! This group of big V takes money to blacken people every day, long to see them unhappy. ]

[Does everyone's attention should be on the lady in Xia An's last sentence?]

[Yes, who is this lady that Xia An said? 】

[No! This Weibo post has another focus! Who the hell is Xia An son's father? ]

[More concerned about who the child's father is +1! 】

[Child's father +2! 】

......

Once Xia An clarifies by posting
Weibo's post on the spot, the public opinion on the Internet has instantly
changed!

However, although the public opinion is changing, the focus remains the same!

At most, the black material changed from Xia An, a mistress, to----

Who is the father of Xia An's son?

Now the hot search on Weibo, gossip forum posts, each social networking, and each user chat mostly discussed are -

#Xia An's baby dad#

Who's his father for the kid who made Xia An make a mistake?

For a moment, the whole net of the brainless people who used to blacken her, all turned into a detective, to investigate about the child's father's problem, as well as the question of 'some lady' mentioned in Xia An Weibo.

After running after the questions on these gossips, the black material of Xia An as a mistress suddenly disappeared without a trace!

Even if there was a woman who was throwing money at the water army and the marketing number to blacken Xia An, it wasn't a big splash.

Instead, she was ridiculed that the black material was definitely posted by a fifty cents water army.

The marketing number did not dare to blacken Xia An at this moment. After all, the Thunder method of Xia An's lawyer's letter was really scary!

Therefore, in the absence of the water army and marketing number, the black material about Xia An as a mistress, her illegitimate child and so on, were instantly " white-washed" by Xia An's Weibo post.

Although there are still some people still taunted her, but most people feel that Xia An's Weibo post is not a problem ah!

After all, Xia An "this so called" mistress black material, there is really no evidence ah!

And most importantly, Xia An dare to send the lawyer's letter! This is the most beneficial counterattack!

As a result, things seem to be easier than Han Yue's imagination, and and it was 'solved'.

No, 《Come On! Challenger!》
program broadcast problems was solved!

Of course, the thing Han Yue didn't think the most was, because of Xia An's resolution to clear the black material, the program group had a new turn over.

-----------------------------------------------------------

PS: Hi everyone, this marathon chapters are my consolation for your patience when I have no time to update this novel..Thanks guys!!