Chapter 76

Xia An hung up the phone without any mercy.

This morning is really noisy!

After being disturbed by the two calls, Xia An simply opened her eyes, feeling depressed and ready to turn off the phone and continue to sleep back.

The result is -

Her cell phone is ringing again.

Xia An, who was a little angry, didn't even look at the caller name on the phone, pick it up and directly scolded the caller.

"Aiya, can you stop bothering me. I said I am not interested! Can you stop calling me?"

Who knows, this time, the voice came from the phone this time belong to Han Yue .

"Xia An, what's wrong? So much anger early in the morning?"

When she heard that the call was from Han Yue, Xia An started to calm down. Then she told him about those two phone call to Han Yue, complaining about them.

As a result, the more Han Yue listened, the more he laughed.

"Xia Ann! You are going to be popular! These people are here to give you money!"

"Popular?"

"Of course! Xia Ann, you must not sign contract with any company during this time. After we broadcast the show, you can go and talks to anyone about the contract. At that time, your worth will be totally different from the past!"

Imagined, with just a trailer, Xia An already had such a big effect. In the entertainment circle, no one is a fool, Right now, everyone can see with Xia An's recent series of operations, she will definitely on fire!

So... those who once couldn't see her, those who abandoned her, they will have to thicken their face to meet at her.

"Xia An! Be steady! Let's wait for the show to air! Once the show broadcast they will try hard to please you. At that time, how much damages you have to pay before, I am afraid they are willing to pay 10 times or more before signing up with them!"

After talking, Han Yue felt that he had a special sense of achievement!
He really is a genius! When the entire entertainment circle abandoned Xia An, he actually managed to make her successful! Now, his live show deserved to be on fire!

"Ten times..."

Xia An thought about the liquidated damages she had compensated, ten times the penalty for breach of contract, that would be few million? !

Oh, my God! Became a star is really good! She can easily earn a lot of
money!

After listening to Han Yue pop-sci, Xia An thinks... She was also kind of looking forward to the broadcast of the show!

......

《来吧!挑战者!》

So, after a 'long' wait, the show that everyone was looking forward to, "Come on! Challenger! " is scheduled to meet all the audience on Saturday!"

On this day, at eight o'clock on Saturday night, everyone who basically read the notice from "Come on!" Challenger! are obediently sitting in front of the TV, waiting for the broadcast of the show.

And while the show was officially broadcasting, Xia An and five other guests were recording their third challenger in another small town...

After a full hour of broadcasts, the internet was completely explode!

Everyone can't believe that a no-name variety show will actually become so awesome! It's like watching a Hollywood blockbuster!

Of course, they didn't think that Xia An, who was originally defined as a small pitiful vase, turned out to be so unexpected!

It can simply be described as amazing!

Where is Xia An, the one they thought pitiful and weak, delicate flower that they think can only be bullied by the program group? She is clearly a--

Terrible cannibal flower!

It really makes countless people shocked! However, if even Han Yue and other staff members were affected with Xia An's huge transformation, imagined what kind of feeling the audience would feel!

Even more, because the video they watch has been carefully edited, the shock is even bigger than the staff members in the show group!

[Shoot! ! ! I can't believe it! Is that still the Xia An I know? ! ! ]

[Ah! Xia An is truly handsome beyond compare! Ah! ]

One night passed. The next morning, "Come on! Challenger! staff nervously waiting, and they found out that... their show was really exploded!

The author has something to say: After the modification, 800 words have been added!