Chapter 27

"Do we know each other?"

Listening to this soft and crisp voice, Xu Jinyang's face flashed a light smile. Good-looking eyebrow, a gentle and calm temperament, really like a gentle Jade Prince.

"We can't be considered as an acquaintance."

Xu Jin Yang's words didn't really answered her question. If it is the average person, they have long been aroused by curiosity, and especially want to know what Xu Jinyang's sentence means in the end.

Not to mention, Xu Jinyang's identity is still very special!

When the staff standing next to Xia Ann and Xu Jinyang heard Xu Jinyang words, they are very curious about Xia An.

After all, this is Xu Jinyang!

He is a mysterious and magical man in the entertainment circle!

It is clear that Xu Jinyang became popular when he debuted five years ago. However, no one knows
Xu Jinyang's privacy information even a little!

Some people say that Xu Jinyang must have been born as a wealthy rich family son with a strong background, that is why his family background is a secret.

Although there are many rumors about Xu Jin Yang's life background, but only this one, the vast majority of people choose to believe!

Because Xu Jinyang's temperament and attitude is too extraordinary and too impressive!

However, even if it just Xu Jinyang's curiosity, it aroused the curiosity of countless staff.

But Xu Jinyang's target is Xi An, so it's no use.

"Oh."

Xia An glanced at the very nice-looking man with a faint smile.

Well, she just response with an 'Oh ' word, and nothing else.

This response, not only to make the surrounding staff look at Xia An like she is a ghost, but also successfully make Xu Jinyang's smiling
face stunned.

However, everyone haven't recovered from Xia An cold response when they saw a child who had been sticking to Xia An came out and gave a critical blow.

Xia Xingchen blinks his watery eyes, very innocent said.

"Uncle, your smile is so ugly."

"..."

Once this sentence was out, all the staff at the scene were shocked.

Xu Jinyang's smile can be said to be a model-like smile by people outside the circle! Even those who are in higher level can't imitate the warmth
and the healing power of Xu Jinyang's smile

But now, Xu Jinyang's signature smile turned out to be invalid by a child, but also said ugly? ? ?

But...

Looking at the little guy's pretty little face, pure and innocent expression...

Well, the child's words are unscrupulous.

However, sometimes the crit can be multiplied!

Xia Xingchen said that Xu Jinyang's signature smile is ugly, but it can be understood that children are not sensible, and children's words are unscrupulous.

However Xia An, not only did not educate the little guy's aesthetics, instead, she nodded and agreed with the little guy's point of view!

"It's really quite ugly."

Listening to Xia An's words, this time not only the surrounding staff shocked petrified!

Even Xu Jinyang, who was not very concerned about what the children said, the smile on his face gradually disappeared in Xia An's words.

"..."

Is this family all blind! ! ! Xu Jinyang's smile is so beautiful! The result is also said ugly? ? ?

They must have no aesthetics that normal people should have!

However, nobody know that the most annoying thing for Xia An in the Apocalypse is two kinds of people.

One is a crying person, and the other is... a person with a smile on his face all the time.

If you want to let her choose one of the most annoying types of these two options.

Then, Xia An will properly choose the person with a perfect smile on his face at all times.

This kind of person is the most terrible and has the deepest mind.

So when she saw Xu Jinyang smiling
warmly towards her, it makes the bell
in Xia An's heart started to ring!

The keen sixth sense she had experienced in the Apocalypse told her that this man smile nicely at her, there must be a conspiracy!

Be sure to stay away from this man!

Thinking about it, Xia An took the little guy's hand, didn't look at the man who was the focus of everyone's attention and walked away very graciously.

"Xiaoxing, let's go, while the show has not yet started, let's go and eat snacks."

"Well!Okay, mother!!"

Xia An not sure if it is her illusion, she always feels the word "mother" from her son this time is specially louder than usual, just like... deliberately expressing something.

Xu Jinyang, who was surrounded by countless staff in the center, looked at Xia An's back with the little guy walking away, and his mouth slightly
twitched.

It's really interesting.

This Xia An is really different from what he thought...

......