Chapter 80

The third issue of 《Come On! Challenger!》was finally done.

After the shoot, Xia An flew back to the B city with the program group. By the time she arrived, she finally realized how much fire it was when Han Yue said that she was on fire!

After getting off the plane in B city, Xia An looked at the huge crowds of fans in the airport.

Everyone's face expression was full of excitement while holding the banner, glow sticks and camera!In short, it was a dazzling view for Xia An. So, the whole person fell into a state of confusion.

This time, the pick-up fans is more than the number of fans she met last time!

Last time she was able to get away from the airport easily with the support from airport security staff and the program staff. But this time, the fans... simply surrounded the airport.

"Ah-! Xia Ann!"

"Queen Xia Ann, we love you!"

"Goddess! We will always support you!"

...

Listening to the piercing sound in the ear, watching the crowd of fans crazily coming forward at their group, Xia An, who was holding the little guy hand next to her, subsconsciously carry him up and embraced him.

After all, there are so many people around. If anyone accidentally hurt her son, it would be bad.

Once Xia An took the little guy in her arms, she heard the scream of excitement in the airport.

"Ah-! The most adorable little zombie is really Xia An goddess's son!"

"The goddess's gene is really good! The goddess' son is also very good-looking! Super cute!"

...

Do not know why, when facing such a big crowd, she always felt that she was like an animal in the zoo.

Although these people seem to be her 'fans', she still not used to this kind of feeling.

Fortunately, the airport security personnel is very reliable. After mobilizing the entire security personnel at the airport, Xia An finally left the airport smoothly.

When Xia An and the little guy sit together in the car, she was relieved and relaxed.

"It's terrible..."

When the star became popular, is it really this terrible?

Xia An could not help but feels like she was cheated by a boat thief!

"Terrible? Xia An, I really admired you. When other stars saw so many of their fans came to pick them up at the airport, they were really happy their mouth couldn't stop smiling. You are really....., still said that it is a terrible thing."

When Han Yue heard Xia An's emotional words, he was speechless.

However, he also did not expect that something like this will happen since it was just a few days after the broadcast. In less a week, Xia An had already gathered so many fans to pick her up at the airport!

You know, the number of fans who come to pick Xia An up, only those who was on the top traffic and the popular little flowers will gather such a number of fans!

Xia An right now is just relying on a variety show, and it just broadcasted the first issue. However, she already condensed so many true love powder to come to pick her up, what does this mean?

This means that Xia An will become a big star with a myriad of fans, top level!

This potential, I believe, the bigwigs in the circle have also seen.

Therefore, he has a hunch, this time Xia An once again returned to the B city, the price will be completely different from the previous one!

The Han Yue premonition was correct!

When the video of hundreds of fans came to pick Xia An at the airport spreaded out that night, it caused another sensation!

On the same day, at the airport, Xia An just wore a casual T-shirt and jeans, it suddenly became a fashion item and was sold out of stocks.