Chapter 160

Of course, before she slapped the face, she was very serious about finding out who took Xia An's seat in the Gucci show.

So, just like that, the domestic public opinion on slandering Xia An soon began to change!

Xu Tiantian has always done things vigorously and resolutely. When someone took out the Gucci seat diagram, she directly got the original detailed diagram of the Gucci interior seat.

Moreover, this is only one of her methods...

Her face-slapping plan is, it's fine if you don't resist and admit defeat. As long as you still have the guts to continue blackmailing her goddess, she will start to continue to slap her in the face!

The detailed diagram of the seats inside Gucci is really effective. After all, Xia An's name was written on the first row of seats blatantly, and she was still sitting next to Liang Jiayi.

Now, when all the onlookers saw this seating chart, it was:

[I can't believe it, Xia An is actually sitting in the first row!]

[etc! If this seating chart is accurate, then who is occupying Xia An's seat?]

[This is a huge scandal! Someone took Xia An's seat in the first row, so she had to sit in another first row?]

[Okay, am I the only one who wants to know what qualifications Xia An has to sit in the first row of Gucci's advanced ready-to-wear show?]

[I'm more interested in finding out who took Xia An's seat in the first row.]

Xia An is truly amazing now. Not only is she wearing an evening dress from Harry Winston, but it is also the most expensive one in the audience. Does she have a mine at home, or is there a gold master behind her?

Who can guarantee that this seating arrangement is accurate? Maybe Xia An asked him to clean himself up. Besides, even if your seat is taken, you can't just take someone else's seat, right?

Just as Xu Tiantian expected, even though she has released the original seating arrangement, some people still want to blame her. They latch onto the idea that even if their own seat is taken, they cannot occupy someone else's seat to criticize them. These gossipmongers come together to slander Xia An.

However, this group of people didn't know that this was exactly what Xu Tiantian expected.

After all, now she can openly and unabashedly carry out the second wave of face-slapping!

Without the cooperation of those people who blackmailed her own goddess, she really wouldn't be able to fight back this time!

"Hehe, now I see what you have to say..."

Unbeknownst to everyone, including Xia An, another major commotion soon erupted on the Internet.

And this time, it wasn't just a sensation confined to the domestic Internet.

The Internet worldwide was abuzz with a major sensation.

A major sensation related to Xia An.

.......

Just when there was a quarrel over the seat location at the Gucci couture show, Xia An continued to attend fashion shows of other brands as if nothing had happened.

And every time she appeared on stage, it was absolutely at the top level, outshining many female stars.

Additionally, every evening gown for the fashion show was especially expensive!

Because each evening dress was from the brand Harry Winston, known for their high-end and expensive series of evening dresses.

After seeing this collection of evening dresses, everyone was left speechless!