Chapter 136

"Qiqi, why did your mother scold you?"

"Why did your mother scold you, Qiqi?"

"Because I want to watch TV... I want to watch TV with Brother Fu Yu in it..."

Fu Xian did not expect that after being banned, Xia An was able to live so comfortably.

Looking at Xia An's beautiful and gorgeous face on the computer screen, his heart seemed to be hit by something, making him feel so unpleasant.

Such a beautiful woman used to be his. However, he lost her...

"Dad, Brother Fu Yu seems very happy now." Hearing his daughter's voice, Fu Xian bowed his head and looked at the baby girl sitting in his arms, watching TV with him.

"Yes..." Not knowing what was happening, Fu Xian laughed and muttered softly.

"But you can't call him Brother Fu Yu now, he's Xia Xingchen now."

"Dad, why did Brother Xiaoxing change his name? Why change his last name? Is it because he's not Dad's child?"

Fu Anqi blinked her big watery eyes and asked doubtfully.

"Well, he's not Dad's child..." When he said this, Fu Xian didn't know why, but he always felt bitter.

Since marrying Xia Jing, he did not go to Xia An again.

But that didn't mean that she was not in his heart.

And even though he loves his daughter more on the surface, he still cares about his own son.

After all, it was his and Xia An's son.

Girls should be raised in richness, boys should be tough.

After all, the son will be his successor in the future.

However, he never thought that Xia An's son was not his son.

Thinking of him, Fu Xian even raised the son for six years in vain, but he still does not know who is the man who gave him the green hat.

He didn't know who, besides him, is her other man.

"But, Dad, that Brother Fu Yu isn't the child of this aunt either, why do you want to change the name of this aunt?" The soft-sounding of the child's voice interrupted Fu Xian's thoughts.

However, although this soft and cute child's voice is very light, it sounds like thunder in Fu Xian's ears.

"Boom--!" Fu Xian only felt as if something had been blown away in his head, so he clenched his daughter's thin shoulders.

""Qiqi, what did you say?"

Although he knew it was just the words of a child, Fu Xian was still shocked by what his own daughter had said. At the same time, an unknown sense of anticipation ignited in his heart.

Yes, anticipation.

He expected Xia An to never betray him.

However, Xia Xingchen, the child, constantly reminded him that Xia An had indeed betrayed him.

Because he is not Xia Xingchen's father.

"It hurts, Dad. It hurts."

Fu Anqi muttered in pain because Fu Xian was holding her too tightly.

"Qiqi, I'm sorry. It's my fault for holding you so tightly. Can you tell Dad why you said that?" Watching his baby girl crying, he quickly released his grip and wanted to continue questioning her.

However, before he could say anything, he was interrupted by the sudden appearance of Xia Jing.

"Fu Xian! Let go of my daughter! If you have any anger towards me, take it out on me! Don't take it out on my baby!"

Xia Jing, who had just left, reappeared in the room. She quickly walked over to Fu Xian's side and took Fu Anqi, who was sitting on his lap, into her arms.

"Xia Jing, what are you talking about?"

Looking at Xia Jing's face, Fu Xian grew more and more disgusted.

He could still live with Xia Jing for some reason, his baby girl. But now, he is really a bit reluctant!

And if what Xia Jing said just now is true, then...

"Don't talk nonsense in your heart!"

Then, Xia Jing took Fu Anqi and left the study.

Looking at the back of Xia Jing holding the child away, he opened his mouth and wanted to say something.

However, considering that his own baby girl listened to her more, Fu Xian didn't say anything.

He closed his mouth, thinking he shouldn't beat the grass and scare the snake. He still waited until he found a time when Xia Jing was away and asked his baby girl properly.

He would ask carefully, why does the baby girl in his family say that...

...

"Xia An's Star Hut" was on fire, and it was completely on fire.

The show aired on American TV only a few days ago, but the restaurant and hotel where Xia An visited have become online celebrity shops!

Whenever Xia An ate at restaurants, even if the prices were expensive, there were still a lot of people going. Mainly because Xia An ate so beautifully and appetizingly.

As a result, these restaurants' turnover has increased significantly.

Many people come here every day and want to eat the same food that Xia An has eaten.

As for the five-star hotel belonging to Gu's family where Xia An lived, because of this program, many domestic and foreign tourists, as well as fan netizens, booked the hotel.

Although Xia An lives in a presidential suite worth hundreds of thousands of dollars a day, an average person really can't afford it. However, they can still afford the average room type.

After all, in the show, the environment Xia An suggests is not just the luxurious presidential suite where she lives. She also revealed how good the service is and how delicious the food in the hotel is.

Nowadays, there are many hotels where either the service is not good, the food is not clean enough, or the breakfast, dessert, and other food is not delicious.

Therefore, choosing hotel accommodation has become a problem that many netizens are tangled with.

From "The Star House in Xia An," they saw the hotel where Xia An lives, which is not only very clean, but the service is also very good. The most important thing is that Xia An was very fond of the hotel's breakfast and dessert during the show!

As you can imagine, this hotel's breakfast and dessert must be delicious!

Well, this is indeed the most important point.

Therefore, those who want to meet Xia An and experience the 'star life' made Gu's newly opened five-star luxury hotel in the United States fully booked.

All room types have been booked!

This completely dumbfounded the head of the hotel. He was still muttering that it was not good for Xia An, an unknown little star who did not know where she came from, to run to their newly opened hotel for nothing and live in the most expensive and luxurious presidential suite.

But now... she turned out to be the God of Wealth!

Who could have thought of this!

Not to mention that the person in charge of the hotel did not expect it, even Mr. Gu did not expect it. He was only thinking of giving favors and asking others to take care of his baby grandson.

But who would have thought that this favor was useless, but let him accept the favor.

This is really awkward.

...