Chapter 11

Listening to the series of dishes she loves to eat named by Xia Xingchen, Xia An simply feel so hungry she can even eat a cow!

Oops ~~!

Xia An took a deep breaths, thinking that the time to go to the show is not just a day. When the program will be recording, there is not so much delicious food for her to eat, so she made a quick decision!

"Xiaoxing, you practiced very well today! Your progress is also very fast. Seeing you working so hard, mother will take you out to eat today."

Xia An said with a big grin. She used maternal love reason to hide her gluttonous habit.

Once again she, not only successful fullfiling her desire to eat a lot of foods, but also pushed the fault to her cheap son.

In order to cover up her weird appetite, Xia An once again added,

"By the way, buy some of your daily necessities."

"Yes! Thanks mother, you are very nice!" The little guy cracked his mouth and smiled happily.

After getting the reply from the little guy, Xia An who was very happy started to dress up, then went out with the little guy!

Although it is true that she wants to go out to eat a big meal, it is really necessary to buy something for Xia Xingchen.

She will participate in the program, and and a series of items for her daily necessities are distributed by the program group.

But it's different for her son. Originally, bringing her family's villains to record the program has been quite troublesome for the crew in the program group.So, Xia An couldn't take cheap advantage towards them.

Therefore, after eating a very rich meal, Xia An took her family's son small hand and came to the most prosperous and largest shopping city in the city.

In the end, Xia An really should thank her ability from previous world for her beautiful golden finger. Maybe because she is now much more beautiful than the previous Xia An, so she just need to wear a sunglasses, as long as it is not too high-profile, basically no one can recognize her.

Even if everyone is cursing her on the Internet nowadays.

However, it's a miracle because since she crossed over the world, no one really recognized her, the little star.

Thinking about it, it maybe because the original owner's popularity is not big enough.

"Xiaoxing, that sportswear seems to look good, let's go and see."

Walking around, Xia An suddenly saw a beautifully decorated children's clothing store display rack. There is a very beautiful boy's sportswear on it. So, without saying anything, Xia An took Xia Xingchen into the fashionable and lovely children's clothing store.

Xia Xingchen, who was led by Xia An, was slightly stunned after seeing the shop.

However, when he saw Xia An serious face while helping him to pick up the clothes, he laughed again.

Nevermind, it was unlikely for her to be so skillful in this.

With that perspective in his mind, the little guy was used like a doll. He keep trying the clothes and sneakers chosen by Xia An until -

"Dad, Mom, you are walking too slow! Hurry up!" Before seeing the owner of the voice, a crisp and pleasant voice of the girl went into the clothing store people's ears first.

Listening to this voice, Xia Xingchen, who was originally trying on clothes, stopped moving, while the shop assistant who entertained them suddenly asked them to wait for a moment, before he quickly followed another shop assistant to welcome them out.