Chapter 142

While Xia An was talking angrily, the two little guys returned home after school, just in time to hear the last sentence.

When they heard Xia An talking about getting married, the reaction of the two little guys was priceless.

"What?! Sister Fairy, do you want to get married?!"

"Mom, do you have someone you like?"

Watching how nervous the two little guys ran to her side without even changing their shoes, Xia An and Han Yue burst out laughing.

Especially Han Yue, who laughed exaggeratedly.

"Sister Fairy, I don't allow you to get married. If you must get married, then marry me!"

As soon as Gu Shumo's words came out, Han Yue laughed even louder. He laughed so hard that he was out of breath, almost convulsing from laughter.

"Gu Shumo! Shut up!" Xia Xingchen immediately pinned him down and beat him up after listening to Gu Shumo's words.

It was originally a joke between Han Yue and Xia An, but unexpectedly, after these two little guys came back, it turned into this.

Watching the two little guys fighting together, Han Yue couldn't care less about laughing.

He and Xia An pulled each other apart, separating the two little guys.

"Whatever you're fighting about, if you still want to fight, both of you fight outside."

Xia An pulled Xia Xingchen and patted his little head, speechless.

"Mother..."

Xia Xingchen raised his head, looking aggrieved, and weakly said to Xia An, "Mom, are you really going to get married? If mom gets married, will Xiao Xing be gone?"

Seeing Xia Xingchen's pitiful appearance, Xia An rubbed his little head with a mix of amusement and distress.

"What nonsense are you talking about? When is mom going to get married?"

"Really?"

When the little guy heard that Xia An wasn't getting married, his eyes immediately lit up.

But soon, he awkwardly squeezed the corner of his clothes and said in a low voice, "However, as long as mother is happy, in fact, she can also get married. It's just that Xiao Xing doesn't want to be separated from his mother..."

"You silly child, what are you thinking? Mom isn't getting married. Our family is very happy now."

"Really? Mom, I am also very happy now..."

Seeing the mother and son embracing each other, looking very warm, Han Yue sighed softly.

What he already had in his heart was to attribute the reason why Xia An didn't get married to Xia Xingchen.

He thought of Xia An as a great mother!

However, he never expected that whether Xia An wanted to get married had absolutely nothing to do with Xia Xingchen.

She is completely selfish, seeking pleasure.

If she really fell in love with someone and really wanted to get married, no one could stop her.

However, Xia An really doesn't think about that after experiencing the betrayal of the last days...

She has become hard-hearted. Who else can fall in love with her?

"Sister Fairy, Xia Xingchen is too good at pretending! He..."

Gu Shumo on the side looked at Xia Xingchen's weak appearance, followed by Xia Xingchen's weak appearance, and immediately pouted his mouth angrily, wanting to sue.