Chapter 165

[Xia An's skin is really good! I must stick to her skin care methods! 】

[Massage techniques seem to be very useful, and it's not too much trouble anyway, it's time to plant grass! 】

[Xia An's skin care massage technique is much simpler than other massage techniques! And you don't need to use massage cream deliberately! Amway! ]

[Small skin care videos are practical, but why don’t they sell CH in China! I really want to buy the same skin care products as Xia An! ]

[There are so many CH fakes now, alas, why are they only sold abroad? ]

[Damn it! I just followed Xia An's anti-counterfeiting video to compare the CH I just spent thousands of dollars on, only to find out that my Y's actually bought a fake! ]

[Now purchasing agent is really too heartless! Fakes are so expensive! ]

  ...

Because of the release of Xia An's two Weibo videos, the Internet lamented that Xia An's skin care steps are very practical, and also scolded the purchasing agent who sold fake products.

After all, according to Xia An's anti-counterfeiting short video, many people have discovered that the CH skin care products they bought at a huge price are actually fakes!

Now, the topic of CH ruining face and CH fakes is getting hotter and hotter, and it has aroused many people's ideas.

At this moment, the investigators organized by CH company to investigate the source of fake products finally cooperated with the domestic police and caught a group of counterfeiting groups specializing in the manufacture of fake CH products!

Moreover, the investigators of CH also cooperated with many well-known media in China to film this action, exposing those fraudulent groups completely.

When this anti-counterfeiting activity was exposed on the Internet, it shocked everyone!

Everyone did not expect that the CH products that cost thousands of dollars to buy are not only as simple as fakes, but also the cost of counterfeiting is extremely low. The value of fakes worth tens of dollars has doubled by a hundred times, and they are sold to sellers. hands.

Moreover, the environment of the place where the counterfeiting is done is very poor. When the workers are counterfeiting, they are not sterile at all.

From this point of view, the few victims who used CH fakes to ruin their faces seem to be relatively light!

Watching the dirty hands of the workers in the video, and the unsterilized bottles and jars containing skin care products, everyone hated those black-hearted businessmen to death!

I am even more thankful that CH company attaches so much importance to this matter, otherwise, if CH company doesn't pay attention, I don't know how many people will buy fake products!

However, because of this incident, many people are afraid to look for unreliable purchasing agents.

What should I do if I buy a fake product?

However, considering that CH is so easy to use, they really want it!

In this tangled psychology, what no one expected was that Xia An, the spokesperson of CH skin care products, used her official Weibo to post a news that excited countless people!

[Xia An V: Purchasing on behalf of others is risky, so you need to be cautious when purchasing. However, after this incident, I want to tell you a good news. The CH products I endorse will soon open domestic electronic sales channels! You can order genuine CH products from the CH official website. PS: The price is the same as the price of foreign genuine products, but a part of the tax needs to be paid. For details, you can go to @CH official Weibo]