Chapter 53

"Huhuhuhu!!"

He Xiaoxiao can't understand, clearly they, as the zombie group guests, has a lot of advantages!

Xia An, as the only weak human being, is the one who is supposed to be afraid of them, the group of zombies!

In the end, she never thought the storyline will reverse ah!

This is truly doesn't let people to act as a proper zombie ah!

"Zombie Jiangchen was eliminated!"

"Zombie Liu was eliminated!"

This is just the early morning of the third day. They haven't begun to take the initiative to capture Xia An, the only human who hasn't been infected into human guests zombies.

As a result, the human guest actively took the initiative to hunt down the zombies? !

This is totally not giving them any self-esteem ah! The dignity of being a zombie is gone! (╯‵□')╯ (┻━┻

When they heard that their zombie group guests were eliminated one by one, the rest of the guests are of
course nervous!

However, more nervous than them, is the chief editor of the show, Han Yue!

He still didn't really think that Xia An could be so mad to this point!

I surrender! She's not giving any face at all!

He is watching Xia An's unilateral slaughter from 360 angle, without any dead angle!

Yes! It is an unilateral slaughter! It's too horrible!

Once Jiang Chen and Liu Neng, oh, no, including everyone, didn't react fast enough, Xia An directly eliminated them!

Even though Xia An, as the only survivor, had no more bullets, the program group didn't sent her anything.

However, Xia An relied on her elusive skill, very powerful hands-on ability, and precise shooting ability to suddenly killed Jiang Chen and Liu Neng.

This is exactly as same as watching Hollywood action movies!

God can't be in God!

"He Xiaoxiao! You have to be careful! Xia An is..."

Looking at the monitor, Han Yue is helping the three remaining guests to cheat!

Who knows, he hasn't finished talking yet, when he saw in the the monitor, Xia An appeared on the trunk above He Xiaoxiao's head like a ghost, and then -

An arrow.

"Swish-!"

"He Xiaoxiao was eliminated! He Xiaoxiao was eliminated!"

...

Looking at He Xiaoxiao was eliminated in an instant, Han Yue simply did not know what to say.

What's this? they purposely cheating by giving all the zombie players a lot of cheats.

But Xia An seems to be the ultimate BUG in the show! She didn't have any mercy at all despite the various disadvantages in the program.

"Try to find out Xia An traces !" This time, Xia An not only struggled with the two remaining zombie guests.

Instead, it has become a fight against the entire program.

And apparently, Xia An also understands this, so she does not appear in front of the camera at all.

Not at all like other guests who concerned about their appearance in the show, she instead, choose to evade the camera and quickly cross the bushes, looking for her prey.

"Everyone, be careful! Xia An has disappeared. However, she must be waiting for the opportunity to eliminate the rest of the people, so everyone must protect the remaining
two guests!"

Because of Xia An's disappearance, everyone was very nervous.

Obviously, the remaining talent is the zombie army with the initiative to hunt.

When it comes to Xia An, the weak and poor human being, they as the zombies live like poor and helpless weak humans, while Xia An -

Is a terrible big demon ah!

"Glup!"

A staff in the program group swallowed his saliva, his face was full of nervous expression.

"Isn't this Xia An is a vase actress*? How is she so powerful! She's like a spy in the movie..."

*Vase actress: actress who only have beauty face but no talent

"I think Xia An's identity as the killer, suits her very well! I really feel like she is a killer now..."

"Why do I feel like we're all waiting to die?"......"

The staff of the program group are mixing in the zombie group. While gossipping about her, they never thought that the female killer whom they talked about has appeared...

"Everyone, be careful and always look up on the big tree branches above your head. Xia An generally is hiding on the tree to attack."

However, even with Han Yue reminder from the monitoring room, it was useless!

Instead, it gave Xia An a chance!

Because everyone looked at the big tree branches overhead, so many people stunned when the leaf on the big tree fell.

"Be careful! It must be Xia An! Quickly protect Xue Yu!"

Listening to the sound from the headphones, Xue Yu subconsciously picked up his sniper gun.

That's right, because of Xia An's superpower, the program group shamelessly set that the zombie guest can also use weapon!

But obviously, this is completely useless!

Just when Xue Yu was still aiming, he didn't know that Xia An had jumped from another tree.

Precisely, Xue Yu, who is aiming at the tree that just dropped the leaves, is pressed underneath.

Then, Xia An, without hesitation and compassion, calmly solved Xue Yu with a dagger.

"Xue Yu was eliminated!"

"..."

Xue Yu looked at Xia An jumping from the sky and pressed him to the ground, and the fallen leaves, he actually felt a kind of!

Thump, thump!

The feeling of heartbeat? !

It must be an illusion! Because it is too humiliating!

To think that he, not only as the one who have the best physical quality
of all the guests, but also the athletes who won the Olympic gold medal, so easily solved by a girl like Xia An!

(╯‵ □ ') ╯ (┻━┻

" F*** you ! Xue Yu was eliminated?!"

The rest of the staff looked at the scene, somewhat dumbfounded.

It wasn't until they heard the roar from Han Yue, then only they regained their senses.

Apparently, they were back to God....