Chapter 61

'Xia An, do you know why your name was changed to Xia An? That's because my family wants me to come back safely, so you are just a tool to pray for me. Do you really think that you can turn into a phoenix, replace me as the princess of the Xia family? '

'Xia An, don't pretend to look at me with a pitiful look! You are a thief who stole my identity and life! Do you know how I have been through these years? If it hadn't been for you, it probably wouldn't have happened,if it hadn't been for you...'

'I am back, Xia An. The real Xia princess is back. You, I will let you have nothing, roll back to your slum! '

'Xia Xia, our marriage contract, may have to be voided. Don't cry, I will marry you. '

'Bear it, Xia Xia. After all, Xia Jing is their biological daughter. You still have me. '

'Xia Xia! It's already pitiful enough that she has suffered so much. Why can't you be be nice to her? After all, she is the real granddaughter of Xia Grandma, isn't it? '

'Xia An, you know that I hate being cheated! You think a kid can tie me up? up?You really let me down! '

'An An, forgive Grandma, Grandma can't bear to let you go, but... this home really can't contain you.You go ...

......

"Ah!"

Xia An suddenly woke up from her dreams. She clutched her chest and felt the bitter and sad emotions coming from the heart.

She knew that those feelings were not hers, but... the feeling of the original owner.

What she had just dreamed was perhaps the most painful memory of the original owner.

Because she was abandoned by all who loved her, and the one she loved.

"Mom, why are you crying?"

Suddenly, a childish voice was heard in the ear. Xia An turned her head and saw the sweet little guy who originally sleeping
beside her has woke up.

"Ah, just a nightmare."

Xia An smiled gently at Xia Xingchen feeling a bit ease. She really didn't think that although the original Lord was dead, this body actually had the emotions of the past.

She was ready to raise her hand to wipe away the tears on her face, she saw the little guy who was lying next to her, sat up, and gently wiping away the tears on her cheeks.

"Mother, don't be afraid. When Xiaoxing grow up, Xiaoxing will protect mother.

Listening to the tender child voice in the ear, although Xia An feels funny, but looking at the little guy serious face, she feels warm in her heart. There is also a sense of security.

"Well, mother is not afraid, mother has Xiaoxing."

Xia An also sat up and gently held the little guy in her arms.

Looking adoringly at the little creature nestled into her arms, Xia An smile.

Whether or not she is in this novel, whether she is just a short-lived cannon fodder doesn't even qualify as a supporting role.

Whether or not her son's life in this novel will be miserable, and the end is also a tragic villain.

As long as she comes, she won't let it happen.

She She won't take the initiative to provoke the FL's family of this novel, but again, it is better for the protagonists not to provoke her.

Otherwise...

"Xiaoxing, you can rest assured that your mother will protect you."

Sleeping again, perhaps because of the decision, this time, Xia An slept very calmly.

After waking up, the sky is already bright.

After making a delicious breakfast for the little one, Xia An started her plan.

However, before she was ready to implement her plan, she thought of Han Yue, eventually picked up her mobile phone and gave a phone call to Han Yue.

"Hey, Xia An, what's the matter?Why did you call?"

Listening to the male voice from the phone, Xia An said with a smile.

"Han Ge, I am going to send a Weibo post."

"Send Weibo post? What Weibo post?"

"A microblog that clarifies that I and Xiaoxing are not mistress and illegitimate child."

Xia An faintly replied. Anyway, she is clear now. Since the original Lord did not do anything that goes beyond immorality, then she does not have to hide, or to dig the pit.

Since some people dare to do it, why does she dare not to put everything out?

"Ah? Are you sure? this?Nothing's wrong with that?"

To hear Xia An say so, Han Yue was simply shocked.

He had no idea that Xia had the courage to come forward at such a time to refute it.

So, if she has such a base, she should be a clear conscience?

But...

"Xia An, I think you still need to be a bit careful. This person behind-the-scenes is not easy to deal at all. Otherwise, wait until the show is aired, then send it, then I believe that those who support you will be more."

"Han Ge, I can wait, but Xiao Xing? He is still a child, very innocent. He is still so young, but he already knows these things. This already caused him a very serious psychological damage."

"... Well, Xia An, if you want to clarify, then post it. We will also find TV stations and websites as soon as possible these days, so that the show will be quickly broadcast."