Chapter 112

["Back to Earth" Joan role is said to be a black-haired Asian actress, rational 818 first-second line Asian actress who can be qualified for this role.]

On the same day, this post got a lot of attention after it was published on the famous domestic gossip forum.

Because the post is very reasonable among the whole Asian actress, as well as the English proficiency, acting skills and so on, a list of major actresses was judged by the works they used to perform.

The appearance of such a rational post attracted the attention of countless people and fans.

Originally like this one-two line of hot female stars home fans are very fierce, let alone this post is basically listing all the popular female stars like stamp collecting.

What's more terrible is that they are also scored.

Therefore, as a matter of course, more and more people are watching this post, and the fans in the post are even more popular.

["Back to Earth" is a Hollywood movie, and the whole process is English-speaking! How can you act as a heroine if your English is not good? So I said, this character must be for our family! ]

[Yu Sibei powder also the nerve to blow this post? Who knew that she hadn't even graduated from junior high school, and an illiterate would dare to boast about the relationship with director Grace's movie? ]

[Liang Jiayi's acting is good, but can she fight like this role? See the encyclopedia profile of "Return to Earth" and an interview with Director Grace, Joan's role has a lot of fighting scene , right? ]

[Landlord, in the end, in what accordance to what criteria you set this list ah? It's too messy. Even cats and dogs can get five stars these years. ]

......

Originally, this landlord just made this post just for fun, and to make some people curious, why she made this post.

But what she didn't expect was that this post was getting hotter.

Don't mention it was added as the main topic to the forum homepage, it was also reprinted at the major social platforms.

For certain time, more and more people are concern about this list and followed this scoring post.

There are fans who shred, tore up some stars, some provide star ratings, also indirectly became posts of female gossip being blasted.

In the attention of countless people, this post quietly went on the hot search and become viral.

Although the position is very low, but you know, this is not caused by water army to trouble by virtue of their own heat on the hot search of the post ah!

And, this hot search leaderboard, for many years, this is the first time there is a post like this on the hot search list ah!

So among the the big and small female celebrities who fancy the commercial value, all of them started to pick up this heat, and further made this post more and more topical.

This post also let more and more female stars get score!

It is not only imited to the first and second line super hot female stars, but also included a lot of eighteen line female stars.

And in this bunch of eighteen-line little stars, a block vase like Xia An suddenly emerged.

[This character is definitely fot Xia An! In "Come! Challenger!", in the theme of the first issue of Zombie Siege, Xia An is so handsome! ]

[Either from the appearance or from the skill, Xia An is a great fit for this role related to Joan ah! I want to continue watching Xia An filming! ]

[We have a lot of male stars in China, but few female stars, I really want to see a female star in China!
Unfortunately, Xia An was banned. ]