Chapter 65

[I, the first love that your wife poured dirty water, please pay interest! ]

When Fu Xian receive this message, he was totally surprised.

Although the number is a strange number, but looking at the "wife", "first love" and other words, his mind suddenly thought of a person, that is, Xia An.

'Xia Xia, you are my first girl, so you are my first love.'

In an instant, in his memory, there was a few scenes of him and Xia An together when Xia Jing haven't return to Xiajia.

Perhaps the more mature he is, the more he can't get her out of his mind. After he has possessed everything, the more he remembered her.

In the past, he couldn't say who was wrong or who was right. However, he knows that in the past few years, he has never forgotten Xia An.

Only, he also understands that Xia An hates him, so they have never contacted each since she gave birth to their children.

Even if he called her, she ignored him.

Silently looked at the strange number on the phone for a while, although he felt that the text message was not like the girl in his heart.

However, he still dialed the number.

"Hey, is this Xia Xia..."

However, the voice from the phone denied his words.

"No, I am not Xia Xia."

"Sorry, I think I..." dialed the wrong number.

Fu Xian's words were not finished, when he was interrupted by the female voice on the other end of the phone.

"I am not Xia Xia, I am Xia An."

......

Hanging up the phone, Xia An faced the little guy's grievous eyes, she puzzled and touched the little guy's small head.

"What's wrong?"

"Why should Mother go and meet Uncle Fu?"

Hearing the little guy's grievances, Xiaa An squatted down and laughed.

"Of course, I am going to ask them to pay for interest! Your uncle Fu and Aunt owe us so much. We, of course, are going to get back some interest~"

Listening to Xia An words, the little guy blinked in confusion and looked at Xia An innocently.

"Interest?"

"Yes! Just now, mother made an appointment with Uncle Fu to meet in the afternoon. Xiaoxing, can you play at home this afternoon?"

Xia An did not want to tell the little guy so many things. She just smiled and touched the little guy's little head and started to diverge the topic they talked before.

However, the topic Xia An choose obviously the topic that the little guys don't like very much.

He was a bit reluctant to be left alone at home by Xia An.

In the end, Xia An made a guarantee with the little guy, that she will definitely come back soon, which makes the little guy stop making trouble.

Soon, the agreed time is up, but this time, Xia An didn't disguise before going out.

She just wore a pair of sunglasses and a mask before went out.

It's not because she wants others to recognize her, but because ----

"Miss Xia An, I'm the driver sent by Mr. Fu to pick you up."

Because Fu Xian very "intimately" sent people to pick her up.

And the place to go also a very good private club.

Sitting in the car, Xia An indifferently looked at the scene from the car window and kept going back, her heart was calm.

After didn't meet her 'ex-boyfriend' for a long time, she wasn't feeling nervous at all. At this time, all she thought was about how to get more interest from the ex-boyfriend.
and his wife.

After all, the original owner was calculated so miserably by the pair of scum.

Although it is said that, they spent a lot of money when the original owner's child was thrown into that family for five years.

However, the original owner was indeed killed by the two scums. If she wasn't appeared, the original owner is really throughly dead.

Moreover, she now particularly suspicious about Xia Xingchen matter regarding the original owner 'tricking' Fu Xian.

Inexplicable, she always felt that according to original owner's timid and weak "crystal doll" character, it is impossible to have the courage or even the IQ to make such a difficult calculation.

Now, she is very skeptical that the matter regarding the original owner's illegitimate child was also a set-up by the FL's mother.

So, she was asking for the interest from these two scums, who gave them psychological burden.

"Miss Xia An, please come with me."

Soon, the car arrived at the destination.

When she got off the car, Xia An looked at the surrounding scenery. It is indeed a very quiet place, not a bustling street.

However, in such a quiet place, there is also a high-rise building.

After she followed the driver to enter the private club, Xia An saw a lot of handsome guys dressed in suit uniforms and beautiful skirts.

However, she knew at a glance that
this group of people is the staff here.

Because whener they see her, they will show her a bright smile, and welcomed her.

"Ding--!"

She got on the elevator. When the elevator door opened again, Xia An found that the elevator is a home elevator.

As soon as the elevator door opened, Xia An saw a Nordic-style room decorated in a low-key luxury.