Chapter 87

"Good! You are a human trafficker?!" The thing Allen hated the most in his life is child trafficking or people who are selling and buying children.

He did not think that these two people would be a family. Now, after listening what the injured little boy said, he immediately comfirmed his own thoughts.

"What human trafficker! This is the son I bought for two thousand dollars! He is my son!"

The man stared at Allen viciously, saying in a very bad tone.

At this time, the injured boy also can see, Allen is kindhearted, so maybe he could save him.

So he looked at Allen with tears, crying for help.

"Uncle, please save me, my family is not here, they are bad people. If I was to be caught back by them this time, they will break my legs."

Listening to the little boy, Allen's heart is softer. The feeling of wanting to help the boy is even stronger.

"This big brother, it is illegal to spend money to buy and sell children in our country, so this child is not yours!"

"You want to rob my son? It seems like you are tired of living!"

Obviously the villager simply ignored Allen's words. When he saw Allen actually wanted to take the boy away, without any extra words, he directly moved to punch Allen.

Allen was originally mixed in the fashion circle, even if he went to the gym to exercise, it was only for the sake of looking good. He has no power and no fighting skills.

So when the strong villager big fist came over, Allen was scared.

And at this time, seeing the big fist of the villager was about to hit the Allen, a white, tender hand suddenly appeared in front of Allen's eyes, and
then -

"Ah --!"

Just listening to a scream, the man's finger who had just been particularly arrogant just now was easily broken by Xia An.

When Allen and the little boy saw delicate Xia An dressed like a little fairy easily broke the finger of the strong man, they we're shocked!

They was stunned, cannot believe it!

After all, Xia An look is really too delicate, not at all like someone who can break a strong man's fingers.

"You, this lowly woman, dare to hit..." The villagers' words weren't finished, when he started to scream.

"Ah-!! Woman, forgive me! Have a mercy!"

However, when he tried to trick Xia An, in only a second, she threw the man to the ground, and then stepped on his foot very hard.

The man once again screamed when she stepped his leg.

"Scram!"

Xia An faintly glanced at the man she just stepped under her feet and snorted. Just now, this villager was very fierce, scolding against Allen with a cold voice. At this moment, just like a little sheep, he completely obeyed Xia An's words and immediately left.

It was not until the villager left, that Allen had come back to his sense, and realized that what happened just now has ended.

Although he has already seen Xia An in, "Come on!" Challenger! " show, but he always thought that the reason why Xia An so powerful was because of after-effect made by the program group was very good.

However, after seeing Xia An's hands-on process today, Allen discovered that ! "come on! Challenger! " is really honest program group ah!

Xia An is just as handsome and powerful as in the variety show!