Chapter 162

Especially Chinese celebrities with black hair and black eyes, the thoughts in their hearts are exactly the same!

Harry Winston's ready-to-wear show started. Many Chinese stars sitting in the back row were not paying attention to Harry Winston's model catwalk show at all. Instead, they all focused on observing the stars in the first row.

However, they looked around, let alone Xia An, there was not even a black-haired domestic star in the first row!

Really! Xia An, who used to sit in the first row when watching shows of major brands, did not continue to sit in the first row this time!

Since there was no figure of Xia An in the first row, then other people's eyes would naturally look from the second row and the third row.

As a result, the second row, the third row, the fourth row... Wait, after observing all the positions, but they couldn't see Xia An, everyone came to a conclusion in their hearts, that is—

Oops~! Xia An didn't come to Harry Winston's high-end ready-to-wear show!

She must have not been invited!

Ever since, the major fashion media people who came to live broadcast Xia An's situation all posted the news on their Weibo that Xia An had not been able to enter Harry Winston's high-end ready-to-wear show.

And it also included a 365-degree shot of Harry Winston with no dead ends to prove that Xia An did not appear in this venue.

This is great. When the news broke that Xia An didn't show up at Harry Winston's high-end ready-to-wear show broke out, it will immediately proved that Xia An had purchased an expensive evening dress set and valuable jewelry with the help of a benefactor behind her. She also bought her way into the front row of major luxury brands at Fashion Week.

Otherwise, if Xia An's fashion resources were truly good, she would always be seated in the first row of VIPs at major brands. Why couldn't she even get in when she came to Harry Winston, a high-end luxury brand that money can't buy access to?

This goes to show that Xia An's fashion resources are not as good as they seem. She simply spends money to acquire various "resources."

As a result, the backlash from black fans and marketing accounts of the navy will occur!

Even though Harry Winston's high-end ready-to-wear show was not over yet, Xia An was already being confirmed as a mistress on the domestic Internet.

Moreover, the rule that Harry Winston cannot accept money to attend the show has become a "real blow" to Xia An, convincing everyone that Xia An truly spend lots of money to buy ready-to-wear luxury brands just to attend the shows.

[To clarify for everyone, the Harry Winston brand is no longer just a high-end luxury product. It is now considered a top-level luxury brand. Therefore, this brand, not to mention having an image spokesperson, even Harry Winston's fashion show is different from other luxury brands. Some people can attend the show by paying a fee, but Harry Winston is stubborn. You can only be invited, and cannot gain entry by spending money.]

[At first, I thought that Xia An was favored by major luxury brands because of her beauty, so she was able to sit in the first row. Looking at Harry Winston's high-end ready-to-wear show, Xia An definitely spent money! ]

 [I really admire Xia An, who is so willing to spend money to present herself! Those are all real designer dresses worth millions! Incredible!]

[Is Xia An really that wealthy? Although she is indeed very popular now, she shouldn't have to buy million-dollar evening dresses and jewelry, right? Even a top-tier female star like Liang Jiayi wouldn't be willing to spend so much money on her image, would she?]