Chapter 44

Hot search, hot posts, and hot news are all about Xia An, so this makes "Come on! The Challenger"show has become more and more popular!

This also made "Come on! Challenger!"marketing department very happy!

They haven't spent a dime on marketing yet, just posted a set of makeup photos, but the effect was very good!

When the internet was overshadowed by Xia An and Xu Jinyang's popularity as a popular movie star, the program guests was -

"Dang! I am in a Hollywood blockbuster!"

"Xia An wasn't like me, I used to be engaged in sports before!"

"With Xia An's skill, she can go to shoot martial arts film! She didn't have to substitute for it!"

Jiang Chen and two other guests do not know how this scene occurred!

Three of them were harmed by
He Xiaoxiao who suddenly lost her mind, so they were forced to run all the way after being chased by a group of zombies.

The most frightening thing was, this group of zombies were totally different from the zombies they saw in the early morning!

The speed of this group of zombies is obviously faster!

Not only they can walk, they also can run!

Those three guests were originally timid and weak chickens, so these physical tortured naturally turned
their smart brains into waste.

Only Xue Yu can still play ah!

However, facing six zombies, Xue Yu only has one object to stop them, which is a gun! It's totally impossible to fight back!

So this three-person group who has fallen into the pit because of He Xiaoxiao can only scattered around the room...

Until they met her--

"Xia An, you are my idol! My goddess!" Among all guests, the youngest male guest, Jiang Chen was instantly conquered by Xia An's charm!

He saw with his own eyes how Xia An only took less than six minutes to attack, and all six zombies were instantly eliminated!

That's a real shot!

The gun really blows!

And that hand is also very agile and sensitive, did not let the zombies touch her!

"Papapa!" After Xia An quickly ended the six zombies who had been chasing them, Jiang Chen summoned the courage to clap his hand. He looks really excited at the moment.

The other two male guests who were led by Jiang Chen, also clapped their hands together.

"Xia An! Cheyenne!You're amazing!That's a good shot! Don't tell me you often play live CS?" Jiang Chen excitedly ran to Xia An's side, completely like a younger brother.

"Yeah! Xia An, your marksmanship is really accurate."

Xue Yu and Liu Neng also deeply moved after they met Xia An.

They had no idea that, Xia An, who was weaker than He Xiaoxiao in their impression could be so powerful!

"Don't misunderstand, I am not saving you, I am just collecting points."

Xia An's small hand put the gun on her back, and casually said.

If the program group wasn't changed the rules temporarily, she wouldn't have to run out to save someone!

Originally, she will be the winner once she become the last guest. So, there is no need for her to save any competitors chased by zombies.

But this dishonest program group definitely tried to defraud her!

What does it means they need to go out and killed the zombies? And the person who kills zombies the most will be the ultimate winner, the winner of the championship prize?

Nani? ? ? This is definitely a pothole!

Xia An can only change her policy of escaping to retain the strength to be the last survivor, into a plan to go out and killed the zombies.

Therefore, she saved the three male guests who who ran toward her after being chased by six zombies.

"Xia An, can I go with you? You see that I am not only unarmed, but also very scared!"

Jiang Chen shamelessly decided to stick to Xia An!

Xia An didn't express any opinion because she wasn't really concerned.

Anyway, she isn't planning to leave here for the time being. She intended to eliminate more zombies to get more points. A few more people as the baits, more zombies would come.

Therefore, Jiang Chen and two other guests didn't know, at the moment, Xia An already considered three of them as the baits and these bait trio was so stupid to search for antidote in this horrible laboratory with Xia An.

......

"Ha ha ha! Old Xu! See that! I told you, we have to change the rules! You see, Xia An actions when killing the zombies is very beautiful! The acts are much better than any other female stars acts! And the most important thing is, her skills are beautiful enough!"

Han Yue excitedly laughed, he felt that he was a genius.

Xu Lin has been observing Xia An's every move. Don't know why, when he looked at these beautiful and agile movements of Xia An, he suddenly had some inspiration in his mind...

Han Yue was in the middle of watching the monitor on how Xia An killed every single zombies she met when his cell phone suddenly rang.

"Ah? What? Xia An took the headlines because of the first edition of make-up photo?"