Chapter 58

"It seems like, she really, really hated Xia An." She lightly whispered. Her eyes are full of ridicule.

Originally, she was too lazy to pay attention to the FL and her mother. After all, time is so precious, she is too lazy to spend these precious time on a group of unrelated, meaningless people.

But apparently, she has no way to stay out of it right now.

And uh...

She's always a person of vengeance!

"I know, Han Ge, you can rest assured, I will definitely do a good job for this tweet on Weibo."

Xia smiled, took out her mobile phone and opened Weibo.

After a little check, she finally understood the matter. So Han Yue let her send this Weibo to clarify the matter.

But it just to clarify that she is not on tour right now!

"Come~! Xiaoxing,lets take a photo with mother~!"

After reading her black materials, Xia An, as if ignorance of the situation, smiling and holding her son in her arms.

Then she put the sunglasses on her face on the little guy's nose.

"Kacha!"

Very quickly Xia An took a very brilliant selfie with a smile.

Sitting in the opposite of Xia An, Han Yue looked at Xia An's smile so bright and happy appearance, he was a little puzzled.

"You are smiling too brightly in your selfie...."

And to take a photo with her son...

In the circumstances right now, doesn't she need to shot a low-profile photo with a bit of art?

She smile so brilliantly, won't she afraid it will be counterproductive?

"I just want to smile happily and beautiful to prove that I am not affected at all! I am going to show them that I am very, very happy! It is best to suffocate some people."

As she said, Xia An edited Weibo and quickly uploaded the photo, sending out the first Weibo post after she became Xia An.

And this Weibo post, is quite noticeable!

An as Xia An's hope, it really suffocate some people.

[Xiaan V: After shooting《Come On! Challenger!》Going home with my baby son ah!
@ComeOnChallenger!

[Selfie photo]

This post does not have any support, and it is also marked with a geo-location. Once it was sent, it has received countless praises and comments!

It makes Xia An's mobile phone hanged for a long time!

But! What makes Han Yue surprised the most was, when Xia An purposely smile beautifully, the effect was, it unexpectedly get a very good reaction!

Although, there is still a large number of people who want to see Xia An unhappy, still trying to blacken her!

However, there is a part of the crowd who eat melons, After watching this selfie photo of Xia An, this black turned into passerby powder!

[Wow! Xia An is too beautiful! Her son all looks cute! ]

[The smile of Xia An in this selfie is really beautiful! Your eyes twinkle brilliantly like stars! Beautiful smille can cure people's hearts too! I am very happy to watch! ]

[Although Xia An's character doesn't seem to be very good... but I really likes her looks very much! Really... Really can't stand ah! ]

[I have replaced my mobile screen saver and computer desktop screen with Xia An's selfie! So beautiful! ]

[No matter how Xia An character is, or if she really is a mistress, I am her face powder! ]

[Sorry to say, now the whole network has blackened Xia An, don't you think there is a water army in the control? In fact, some people always say that she is a mistress, the third party in others marriage. But, is she really a mistress?And... about her illegitimate son, I'm okay with it... It's year 8021 right now.]

[I also think there are people silently manipulated a big group of water army to blacken Xia An. Xia An obviously just going home from shooting by plane. The result is they blackened this news into going out for tour. It is really poisonous! ]

......

After Xia An posted this Weibo, the public opinion on the Internet gradually changed a little.

Although it is said that there is only a little change, but this is also a good phenomenon!

Especially right now, Xia An hasn't made any counterattacks and clarifications. Just by posting a selfie, she can have such a result, it's really amazing ah!

It's really amazing that Han Yue's eyes almost falling! And, it also succeeded in letting him know the power of Xia An face value!

Originally they also wasn't really sure how much Xia An can be whitewash in the show, but right now it seems... Xia An's whitewash, it's simply a matter of time!

"Xia An, you have to stay at home in
for aperiod of time, and don't come out, so as to avoid any trouble. But you can rest assured that this time will pass soon."

After he sent Xia An and Xia Xing returned to their home safely, Han Yue went back to the company with Xu Lin and started the task of white-washing Xia An and operating marketing strategy.

So, very soon, just after the public opinion about Xia An on.the network has been improved, there is the emergence of new wave of water army!

[Don't you think the show choose Xia An, this vase actress for《Come On! Challenger!》it is actually trying to make her look ugly? Don't forget, this reality show is a survival reality show! ]

[Wow! Suddenly I am looking forward to 《Come On! Challenger!》ah! As for the weak chicken like Xia An, in this kind of survival program, she will definitely be abused to death! ]

[It is said that the first phase is the zombie theme, will the zombie hand tear Xia An, this mistress? Suddenly it feels a lot more interesting! ]

......

For a time, the eating melon people on the network who are still boycotting this variety show starred by Xia An a moment ago, started to waver!

As a result, after a large number of anti-routing water army entered the battlefield, the result was completely reversed!

When this anti-routing water army entered and brought a new kind of insight about the show, the mood of most people who eat melons was completely reversed!

After all, thos reality show was not only a survival program, but also the competition between the guests.

Then ... there is a huge possibility that Xia An this vase, will be abused by the program group ah!

Thinking of Xia An being abused where she has no place to sleep, no physical strength to escape, no food to eat, but also being eliminated by other guests...

Hey, hey, hey!It's kind of fun to think about it!

Therefore, under Han Yue's marketing strategy, the people who were still boycotting the show, were all looking forward to watch the show just to see Xia An being abused~!

But, this also made someone else blew up!

"What the hell are you doing!"