Chapter 50

That is the zombie guest group, against the human group who are not infected with the virus!

Of course, Xia An's shooting method is so good, he must give some restrictions and weakening!

As for the guests of the zombie group, it is definitely necessary to give intensive and more biased program rules!

Think about it, he is a little excited!

"Hey! This time, I don't believe Xia An can still be so powerful!"

......

"Hohohoho.. ~!"

Along the way running and
panting, Jiang Chen's physical strength is somewhat unable to endure anymore.

Although he is the youngest of several guests, he is actually an otaku.

Among the three people, he is obviously the youngest while the other is a middle-aged man and a 'weak chicken' woman.However, he is also the slowest and the easiest to feel tired when they run.

"No, no more zombies chasing over, I, can we stop running?"

Jiang Chen really stopped running .

When the other two people saw Jiang Chen stop running, they both slowed down their steps.

"I said Xiao Jiang ah, why is your physical fitness so bad?

Didn't you go to the gym before you came to the show?"

Liu Neng, a middle-aged actor who is a health expert and sports fanatic, shook his head when he saw Jiang Chen's tired look.

"I, where do I know it's going to take so much to participate in a reality show ..."

Speaking of which, Jiang Chen was really regret!Why did he come to participate in such a broken program?

Just when this old and young talked, they suddenly heard -

"Shhh-!"

Xia An suddenly made a silent gesture to them, and the expression on her face was still very serious.

When they saw the appearance of Xia An, they suddenly became nervous.

"Is there any zombie chasing us?"

"Don't make noisy, stay here quietly."

After that, Xia An took out her own homemade wooden arrow, carefully took the bow and walked through the bushes.

Watching Xia An action, Jiang Chen and Liu Neng didn't dare making a noise, and they worried that Xia An would be eliminated. By then, they would be miserable.

Just as they were thinking, who is chasing them so tight, but also to run in front of them when suddenly, they heard a clear cut --

"xiu-!"

"Pop-!"

Listening to the sound of this powerful bow-and-arrow archery, both of them swallowed their saliva.

Xia An, what the hell is this? It made such a loud noise.

You're not shooting people dead, aren't you?

Just now they seem to see that the wooden arrow have a pointed head!

Just when the two men were having all kinds of worries in their hearts, who would think that Xia An will suddenly appeared in front of them, her hand was actually holding one -

"Rabbit?!"

Jiang Chen And Liu Neng was incredulously looking at the rabbit with wooden arrow on it's body in Xia An's hand.

For a time, they seem to feel that they have an illusion! ! !

Xia An, use wooden arrows, to shoot a hare? ! !

This is too unscientific!

Compared to these two people who think they have hallucinations and could not believe their eyes at all,

At this time, Xu Lin and Han Yue in the monitoring room, that is already... a little accustomed to all the shock brought by Xia An!

They are even clearer about it than Liu Neng and Jiang Chen!

After all, they watched her actions through the drone's camera!

Because they knew Xia An skill was good and she ran fast, basically the entire drones from the program group arranged next to Xia An.

So the section when Xia An hunting rabbit just now, they also watched the whole process.

"It turned out that... in the morning, the wild boar was really the breakfast for Xia An..."

Han Yue swallowed his saliva his face was blank.

Originally, he also thought Xia An was joking with him. As a result, watching Xia An hunted a rabbit easily with the wooden arrow that they laughed at, he really is... don't know what to say!

Is this still the vase female star that that's been rumored to be fragile?

No! I should say! Is this still a human being!

"Old Han, I think, you still have to reconcile to yourself. You're definitely not Xia An's opponent. She is really... too awesome."

Xu Lin patted Han Yue's shoulder, watching his blank look, he helpless shook his head.

"According to this situation, this first episode champion definitely is Xia An, there is nothing wrong. You, just accept the fate."

"... Next issue! Next issue! I must set up a mental survival battle ! (╥╯^╰╥)"

At this time, Han Yue finally recognized the reality, and stopped thinking that he could recover some lost ground from Xia An anymore.

He already started to plan,in the second phase, they will not engage in military force survival battle. Rather, they were to engage in an outdoor survival battle that employs intelligence to compete!

But of course, although he has decided to give up, but this program show still has to go on!

Han Yue resigned on his fate, decided even if he was to lose, he will not make Xia An win easily!

So, he went to meet the other three guests to start the meeting.