Chapter 5

Early morning.....

Xia An was still eating a sumptuous meal in her sleep.

As a result, while the chicken drumsticks and cakes in her hands were almost sent to her mouth, she were awakened by a harsh ringtone.

Originally, Xia An decided to ignore the phone call, but the little guy who was sleeping on her side was also woken up.

"Mom, your phone seems to be ringing..."

Seeing the little guy also woke up, Xia An opened her eyes angrily and took the phone into her hand.

Looking at the unfamiliar number on the screen that did not indicate the name, she frowned and connected the phone.

As a result, when the phone was connected, she heard it -

"Miss Xia An, when will you pay 300,000 liquidated damages?"

The voice in the phone belong to a woman, the tone was particularly pleasant to hear, and the tone is very gentle. However, her words was a bit confusing.

"What?"

Xia An rubbed her eyes, and looked at the phone, only to feel that she had an auditory hallucination.

"Miss Xia An, if you are not willing to pay the liquidated damages, then our company will take legal measures against you..."

"Oh! Now the fraudulent phone is really high-end, but I am sorry, I am not that kind of fool who can be easily cheated."

After that, Xia An, who was still sleepy, hung up.

Hum hum! It's really bad to get a scam call early in the morning.

Moreover, they even dared to disturb the big meal in her dreams!

"Mom, is it a phone call from a scammer?"

Xia Xingchen asked. He looked at the phone, then turn his head towards Xia An, his expression looked confused, while his eyes were big and watery .

"Yes, it's a scammer."

Xia An decisively nodded. That woman said that she owed 300,000 liquidated damages. How could it be!

How could she be...

Oh? ! Wait a second! Liquidated damages? ? ?

For a moment, Xia An, who was still sleepy, suddenly woke up.

She suddenly thought that the former agent of the original owner told her a few days ago... The original owner need to pay lots of money for breaching the contract!

"No..." Once she thought about it, she scratched her head anxiously.

If the phone call was not a fraudulent phone call but real... then did she really need to pay 300,000 liquidated damages? !

Thinking that she needed to use her 580,000 to pay 300,000 yuan of liquidated damages, her mood suddenly turned bad!

For no reason, she lost more than half of the deposits, who would be happy?

Xia Xingchen, who was sitting next to Xia An, looked at his family's fairy mother scratching her head without any care of her image. She seemed irritated, so he carefully leaned toward Xia An.

"Mom, are you unhappy?" After
returned to reality, Xia An looked at the little guy carefully. She took a deep breath and tried to control her emotions, not letting herself scared the clever little guy.

"No, Mom is thinking about what breakfast to eat with you." Xia An suddenly felt a little hungry.

Therefore, the problem of liquidated damages was suddenly thrown away by her.